Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-03-2018, 07:58 PM
Guide

Question Flash of Light

I wasn't sure where to put this.....

I was washing the pots in the sink yesterday afternoon when I saw a bright flash like a camera flash that lasted a split second if that and I carried on washing up like it was normal to see things like that, but it isn't normal for me.

The light was brighter than any light I've ever seen but it wasn't white, it was 'silver.' Has anybody experienced anything like that? The view out of the kitchen window is of hills and fields.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:08 PM
Knower

was it as if, this light just covered the entire world in that split second?
Old 24-03-2018, 12:14 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle00333
was it as if, this light just covered the entire world in that split second?

Hi Battle00333

I'd say no because it didn't illuminate my surroundings. It was blinding, too bright and silver. I wondered if there was something outside that was shiny and had hit the sun as its all fields and hills but you'd see if there was something there.

Have you seen something that covered the entire world in a split second Battle00333? I've had my eyes closed and its been like having a light on behind my lids a couple of times, that's weird and I don't know what that is either.
Old 24-03-2018, 02:11 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
Hi Battle00333

I'd say no because it didn't illuminate my surroundings. It was blinding, too bright and silver. I wondered if there was something outside that was shiny and had hit the sun as its all fields and hills but you'd see if there was something there.

Have you seen something that covered the entire world in a split second Battle00333? I've had my eyes closed and its been like having a light on behind my lids a couple of times, that's weird and I don't know what that is either.

I have actually, it was during my first internship, and I was sitting in the workshop just talking with colleagues, then all of a sudden i see all the windows on one side flash white for a split second, I was the only one who noticed it happening.
Old 25-03-2018, 09:17 PM
Guide

I guess nobody's been able to suggest what that could have been for it to resonate with you yet. Sounds like that was a large area for the flash to occur over, it's not like it was something out of the corner of your eye so to speak. Intriguing!
Old 26-03-2018, 05:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Lolly!

Very unusual indeed, maybe the silver colour of the light means something to you? This is what I’ve found:

The color silver has a feminine energy; it is related to the moon and the ebb and flow of the tides - it is fluid, emotional, sensitive and mysterious. It is soothing, calming and purifying.

From a color psychology viewpoint, it signals a time of reflection and a change of direction as it illuminates the way forward. It helps with the cleansing and releasing of mental, physical and emotional issues and blockages as it opens new doors and lights the way to the future.

With its reflective and sensitive qualities silver inspires intuition, clairvoyance and mental telepathy. It reflects back any energy given out, whether it is positive or negative.

In the meaning of colors, it is associated with prestige and wealth. It is seen as a glamorous, sophisticated color related to female energy, prosperity and modernity.

Silver restores equilibrium and stability to both feminine power and spiritual energy. It protects itself from outside negativity, reflecting the energy back to where it began.

This color is very versatile, being shiny, modern and hi-tech on one hand and alluring, sparkling and elegant on the other.

From a color psychology perspective, silver is respectable and courteous, dignified, self-controlled, responsible, patient, determined and organized - it relates well to the corporate world and those in positions of responsibility, whether they are male or female.

I hope this interests you.

Good luck finding out!
Old 26-03-2018, 01:34 PM
Experiencer
I had a similar experience when I was three years old. My mom and one of my cousins were there too but neither remembers it.

These days I’m constantly seeing small flashes of brilliant, vivid, pulsating violet lights both with my eyes closed and open. I don’t know what any of it means either.

I hope we get to find out one day.

It's so interesting that I never come to this section of the forums and today I just “happen” to open it up and there’s your post. I’ve been wondering about my little violet lights for years...
Old 27-03-2018, 05:42 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
I had a similar experience when I was three years old. My mom and one of my cousins were there too but neither remembers it.

These days I’m constantly seeing small flashes of brilliant, vivid, pulsating violet lights both with my eyes closed and open. I don’t know what any of it means either.

I hope we get to find out one day.

It's so interesting that I never come to this section of the forums and today I just “happen” to open it up and there’s your post. I’ve been wondering about my little violet lights for years...

I see violet and luminous green all the time lunapixie, during the early stages in meditation and whenever I close my eyes in general. I've not had it so much with my eyes open but I get flashes of light that seems to come from the bottom of my eyes, like from my lower lid if that makes sense. Its all very odd....but fascinating and it must all mean something because before I started on my spiritual path I didn't see colours or lights. I wish I knew what they were too
Old 27-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobey
Hi Lolly!

Very unusual indeed, maybe the silver colour of the light means something to you? This is what I’ve found:

The color silver has a feminine energy; it is related to the moon and the ebb and flow of the tides - it is fluid, emotional, sensitive and mysterious. It is soothing, calming and purifying.

From a color psychology viewpoint, it signals a time of reflection and a change of direction as it illuminates the way forward. It helps with the cleansing and releasing of mental, physical and emotional issues and blockages as it opens new doors and lights the way to the future.

With its reflective and sensitive qualities silver inspires intuition, clairvoyance and mental telepathy. It reflects back any energy given out, whether it is positive or negative.

In the meaning of colors, it is associated with prestige and wealth. It is seen as a glamorous, sophisticated color related to female energy, prosperity and modernity.

Silver restores equilibrium and stability to both feminine power and spiritual energy. It protects itself from outside negativity, reflecting the energy back to where it began.

This color is very versatile, being shiny, modern and hi-tech on one hand and alluring, sparkling and elegant on the other.

From a color psychology perspective, silver is respectable and courteous, dignified, self-controlled, responsible, patient, determined and organized - it relates well to the corporate world and those in positions of responsibility, whether they are male or female.

I hope this interests you.

Good luck finding out!

This is fabulous, thank you Jobey
Old 27-03-2018, 06:49 PM
Experiencer

One night while in a corner in my basement, dark area, a bright flash of light occurred right next to me, just lasted for a brief second. It wasn't an electrical short or anything like that. I really don't know what it was. At the time, I was practicing methods of opening the third eye, for a few weeks. I figured it had something to do with that.