Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-01-2012, 10:00 PM
Master

I am closely linked to the Cherokee. As a white man, in several lives, who was of help to them. I may have been a trapper, and a cavalry man or similar. I also have spent a few lives in France. One of them may have been as a knight. But I have barely started uncovering those past lives yet. It was the Cathar reference that jolted me though. I may have been in the employ by the Catholics and fighting them. But so far, most of my memories from that area are from the renneissance.
Old 15-01-2012, 02:57 AM
madein71

if past lives have any bearing at all on my current life i would say that I am definetly paying back some past life debt ........
Old 16-01-2012, 02:36 AM
Xenophilia

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madein71
if past lives have any bearing at all on my current life i would say that I am definetly paying back some past life debt ........

Ditto. I've been told outright that my past lives put my karmatic meter in the negatives. And I do admit to seeing a few bleeding effects from them into my own life. Just little traits and abilities. But I find I have a hard time not resenting some of them for inadvertently putting me in this position. I'm just hoping to find a way to work it all out.
Old 16-01-2012, 03:01 PM
Master
I know that I was a POW in Viet Nam. Part of the torture that I endured there was having my teeth pulled out. In this life my teeth are litterally falling apart in my mouth...very unpleasant after effect from a previous life.
Old 16-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Master
How did you all come about finding out about your past lives? I went to a woman once who gave me a past life reading, but nothing like you all have. But mine were in relationship to a person in my life now, and I didn't give details, just asked, and she brought it up, which was pretty fascinating, but nothing earth shattering interesting..one was odd, but I dont understand it, me being inside this glass room dressed beautifully and at least in that life, I was beautiful lol...but no one was allowed to touch me or talk to me. I just sat in a chair decked out and it was a beautiful chair. and room for being glass to be observed like a zoo animal. There was a man who fell in love with me and I guess I fell in love with him too even though we couldnt' speak or touch one another. Stupid I guess. I take it with a grain of salt, yet I've seen that in visions as well in this life, so it throws me some. She talked about other lives with this person and I can see me dealing with the same issues now. ..big time.

I went to a therapist I used to see who does past life regression and it was all interesting, but I constantly kept worrying that I was daydreaming lol.

I saw me dressed in a ball gown, wanting to dance, but again, being self-conscious (which sounds like me )...looking for a man I loved. I had a period wig on as well, lol, and I was self-consciously holding on to it as though I feared it would fall off. that sounds like me lol. anyway...I am drawn to that period in time and have a love to go waltzing, even though I never have and dress like that and the music and all.
Old 17-01-2012, 12:23 AM
nightowl

Quote:
How did you all come about finding out about your past lives?

Hey Sarian,

For me I would have reoccurring dreams of places and people that I had never been to or knew. I would find at home or felt as though I had been there or knew the people in the dreams. Like for example I had a dream of a particular house, it was like I knew my way around the home like I had lived there before, it wasn't just the dream but the feelings that accompanied them that seemed odd to me.

Other things would seem to tie to these occurrences, like characteristics, and I was even beginning to find links in genealogy that was tied to the place and events I was experiencing in these dreams. Like you had shared I feel connected to certain time periods and things connected to them. I even found that the things I have an aversion to have something to do with past events. At least this is how it unfolded for me... I also had someone chat with me about other elements that helped bring clarity and understanding. Hope this helps in some way...
Old 17-01-2012, 06:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian

Self guided meditation with a heavy dose of intuition on the side. My first past life regression was of being shot point blank in the head...I'm pretty certain that was my most recent life. I know that I have been a warrior many times and that I have died more than the average person, often violently. As for the Viet Nam thing, I just asked one day while meditating, "what is wrong with my teeth?" and BAM....revelation. I get hints and glimpses...little tidbits here and there that just feel true.
Old 17-01-2012, 07:52 AM
Ascender
I believe I found what I was just today. I was posably an Oracle or some where along thoughs lines.

How did I found out? Well all my life I had a thurst for knowlege. Even when I was one, instead of loveing Barney and stuff I watched a high school/college level documentry of astromany and outer space. I has such pation for it I leaned the names of the planets and stuff by age 2 1/2 or 3. I learned curseve by my self by the age of 5. When I was at the age of 7 my friend got a hurt arm. I instectvly with out "knowing" what to do took up a harmless, none poision plant and use it to help her cut and told her to use Aloe. I also had a lot of world ending dreams and a natral connection to the spirit ralm. I always had a draw to natral earthly religions such as wicca and had in built want to take care of alters, secrad things and as well as learn things like hearbs, mytholagy, astrolagy, biolagy, other religions and coultchers and much more. People say that Im good with cansoling (but a horable speller lol irany) and good with help. I also have the love to write. I would write on daylie bases and times at school write more then I needed to (at times my teachers would laugh or tell me to shorten my 8 pages into 4) I came across a painting of an Orical and a group of priest's siting with books and lissioning to this guy talk. When I saw that, I felt very very odd and almost cried. I dont know why. Just siting here talking about this is making me feel weird. x.x But like I said I THINK this is what I was. Not 100% sure.

But a dream of me put the Iceing ion the cake. I had a dream of me writing somthing about Osiris. I was holding a scroll and runing my fingers over this scroll speaking a lauguage that I dont even know exiests. All I remember saying was like "Osiris blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, blah blah." As I was speaking and runing my fingers over this scroll, inky symbles apear. I also had (the same dream) a guy my age open a book with this runes writen in a curcular patern, reading just how I did with the scroll.

So if I am wrong about this, then I dont know what to say. x.x

Another thing I forgot to add was this image in my head that keeps playing. It looks like sunny day in a out door market, or a peace of it beside a larg rivier. It had a sandy color stone wall with steps on the left side as well as some decorative plams, small trees bushes and flawers. The floor was also made of the same or simmler stone. The people were dressed mainly in light looking clothing like robe like dresses with gold jewlery and jem stones. Weman laughing as they talked, a merchant needing bread or clay on a tabel. The shops were made from wooden poles and cloth like canapys. Most white with desighns or other colors like blues greens ect.

Last edited by Zoclora : 17-01-2012 at 08:57 AM.
Old 17-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian

I found out during a past-life meditation. During the meditation, I could see as though I were the monk. I wasn't looking at myself, I was looking out through the monk's (my own) eyes. When I looked down, I saw my feet clad in sandals, partially hidden by a rather ample belly. I could also see the dark colored robes I was wearing. I also spoke with another who I could see was dressed like a monk. I asked where we were and what my name was. So he told me.
Old 17-01-2012, 11:45 AM
mattie

Feeling A Connection?

Did you feel any connection when you looked at the pic of the monastery you linked?