Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-05-2011, 03:27 PM
CJ82Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
See, practice isn't the way I want it to go for me........lol
Seriously, it seems like something like this should be spontaneous. I'll bet when it happened for you the first time that it was not the result of practice.
It's a gift in my opinion.

oh hmm you could be right. i remember it even when i was younger so hard to say lol!
Old 30-05-2011, 01:47 AM
CJ82Sky

well the good news is both soldiers have moved on. it was definitely a gut wrenching experience to say the least. the soul attached to my friend was a past life connection confirmed by two friends that are psychic/mediums with details that there's no way they could have known. getting the validation at least made me feel less insane (and my friend kelly too) so that was nice. sometimes i think all we need is a little affirmation and reassurance and the rest can fall into place.

i still haven't figured out the message my soldier had for me but since crossing over he's still remained energeticlly close. i suppose there is more to be seen.
Old 31-05-2011, 02:55 AM
Trieah

That's awesome!!! Yes, I agree about the validations. Though I must admit, that even after I do get confirmations on some things, I still sometimes have a hard time with some stuff. It's just one of those things I still have to work on

With the level of torment he's been in, and for so long, it might take him a little while to get fully healed from all that trauma. I've seen that sort of thing with a few souls I've helped cross over. But don't give up on getting that message eventually.

Oh, you may even want to invest in a good "ghost box". So far, it seems to be one of the best indisputable means of spirit communication out there. At least it is for those who aren't so super talented with their clair gifts I can't wait to get my hands on a ghost box.
Old 31-05-2011, 11:11 PM
CJ82Sky

actually the soldier with me was quite peaceful and content - he was hanging around to help the kid he looked after in battle - the one attached to kelly. once the kid (well he was in his 20s but he was often called the kid by the older men in the troop) found kelly, the soldier attached to me was free to move on. i'm sure i'll get the message eventually.

eh i've heard of the ghost box but seeing as how i have entire history, family connections, names and so on here (and with the other ghosts ive encountered) i don't think i need much help communicating but that rather the issue with this message specifically has more to do with me... and my usual impatience. i feel like the time just isn't right yet, especially since i can still see the soldier and feel his energy but now in more a guide rather than ghost form. it's definitely interesting to feel how his energy and even the way i see him has changed.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:00 AM
Trieah

Well that's very good to know I'm glad that he wasn't one of the ones in torment. You kind of had me worried by the way it all sounded.

Yeah, it is kind of neat to be able to pick up on the differences in their energy field, once they've finally crossed over.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:20 AM
CJ82Sky

the soldier he was with attached to my friend was in all sorts of torment - he had her vomiting grey stuff this weekend (hence the help from a friend to get him to finally cross over). def weird stuff for sure!
Old 02-06-2011, 03:18 AM
Trieah

YIKES!!! I've heard of, as well as personally experienced a lot of stuff when dealing with spirit attachments, but that's a first.

Are you sure it wasn't ectoplasma??? Back in the 30s and 40s, when spirtitualism was at it's peak, I do know that a lot of psychic mediums were able to expel gaseous ectoplasma. But it's not don't so much now a days.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:32 PM
scorpiowitch66

What an amazing experience. I have been to Gettysburg many times and can say that if you don't feel anything while you are there, you are blocking!

I live about 2-3 hours away and my husband is and my father was a big Civil War buff so I have heard alot of similar stories... I am at a loss to give any advice on you soldiers though.

I did have a question about your gift with trees though, if you dont mind. I am so curious. Do they need to be healed? or do they just accept what is around them and "deal with it"?
Old 02-06-2011, 03:38 PM
CJ82Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
YIKES!!! I've heard of, as well as personally experienced a lot of stuff when dealing with spirit attachments, but that's a first.

Are you sure it wasn't ectoplasma??? Back in the 30s and 40s, when spirtitualism was at it's peak, I do know that a lot of psychic mediums were able to expel gaseous ectoplasma. But it's not don't so much now a days.

idk what it was but it stopped when he crossed over (thank goodness!!!)
it was weird that's for sure! we also figured out nearly all of the connections in the gettysburg thread under the readings section here:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=16427

cool stuff!
Old 02-06-2011, 03:41 PM
CJ82Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiowitch66
What an amazing experience. I have been to Gettysburg many times and can say that if you don't feel anything while you are there, you are blocking!

I live about 2-3 hours away and my husband is and my father was a big Civil War buff so I have heard alot of similar stories... I am at a loss to give any advice on you soldiers though.

I did have a question about your gift with trees though, if you dont mind. I am so curious. Do they need to be healed? or do they just accept what is around them and "deal with it"?

you know that's a good question. some trees need healing but from what i got at gettysburg those trees were trying to heal the wounded and dead and since they could not, they healed the earth by drawing in and absorbing the bloodshed on the field.

most trees i find are like great tape recorders for history and are willing to share what they have seen. let me talk to a few trees here and see if i can figure out more. (if someone wants this as a new thread that's fine too if it's easier to find later on)