Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-06-2013, 10:02 PM
Orlando

Other worlds/planets?

As I have my own evidence that reincarnation is real, I'm not sure if we reincarnate to different worlds or universes? Do we, or are we only limited to this planet? Thanks.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:26 AM
Ascender

There are other worlds and universes. Humans on earth arent the only option.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:32 AM
Experiencer

As far as I've heard, there are other planets and beings that we can incarnate in. I've also heard that earth is the fastest track to learning and experience. So I guess all of us here like a challenge.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:38 AM
19Shaz93

I agree, I've never met someone who has reincarnated from a different planet though I totally believe it is possible. I think we chose the best route for our souls to learn and "evolve" in a way to being what ever it's expected to be, if anything. I believe the whole purpose of our soul is to learn and that is the purpose of life - to me. And if that involves being a creature on another planet in another universe then so be it. :) I believe in alternate realities, other universes, other beings.

And thank you, yes I believe it was a very valuable lesson to me about life and love :)

~S
Old 02-06-2013, 03:09 PM
Master
I like this thread. I would think that your soul is free to go to other worlds than just staying on earth. I believe that there are other planets that are unknown to us so maybe there are people who reincarnated and live on them.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Master
I once saw, in meditation, a previous life that was pre-earth. It was a migration on a HUGE colonization ship, much of a planet was moving to another galaxy, my view point on the ship was elevated overlooking the massive fins which were maybe 60 stories high each and there were at least 4 fins, I was over-looking a sun which we were leaving the proximity of. I asked where this was and was told "Central Sun."

I was left with the impression that this lifetime was long, long before my soul came to earth and there may have been several solar systems before earths solar system came into my re-incarnations.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:48 PM
vicky9902

It is really very interesting. there must b something other than normal that is empowering such attributes.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:17 AM
Orlando

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I once saw, in meditation, a previous life that was pre-earth. It was a migration on a HUGE colonization ship, much of a planet was moving to another galaxy, my view point on the ship was elevated overlooking the massive fins which were maybe 60 stories high each and there were at least 4 fins, I was over-looking a sun which we were leaving the proximity of. I asked where this was and was told "Central Sun."

I was left with the impression that this lifetime was long, long before my soul came to earth and there may have been several solar systems before earths solar system came into my re-incarnations.

That's so cool!