Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 30-06-2017, 03:58 PM
Experiencer
Energy Healer

I'm not sure I am putting this in the right place. I'm having trouble with a negative entity attachment. I've tried everything but remote healing and clearing. I'm not familiar with this sort of thing at all or how affective it is. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Old 30-06-2017, 09:48 PM
Master
Hi Cahill I too must admit I am no good with this sort of thing as I am not experienced, however my in laws was having some sort of spirit activity that threatened my mother in law when they moved into their new flat and she phoned me for some advice, I went round there and I used some white sage incense I also lit a candle in the room she experienced the threat, I sent some reiki out into the room and I called in archangel Michael for his assistance, I asked the spirit to draw close and take any reiki healing it may have needed then I went around their flat drawing the reiki symbols in each room, well this seemed to do the job, If you are not attuned to reiki I am more than happy to send some distantly for you and see if that will help?

Love GA x
Old 19-07-2017, 05:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Nice information. . . .
Old 09-09-2017, 05:39 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouiseMartin
Nice information. . . .

Now now,there's no need to write sarcasm. If you have something to say, state your mind.

As for Cahill-
My guess is that you have an earthbound spirit attached to you. Especially if it impacts your emotions and well being and you are sure that it's not from your self,but perhaps something else affecting you. Earthbound spirits can be very sneaky and creep up on us when we least expect them. We can catch them from walking into an unfamiliar place, old building or on the street. I suggest asking for Assistance of Arch Angels Metatron and Azrael, they specialize in uplifting and guiding these trapped souls back to the light. There's articles on how to do this, I can't link yet due to my account status.
For future reference, I suggest going to the Healing Request's. The users on there are happy to heal anyone who needs it, they're very good at what they do. I have some experience with energy healing, so I'll do my best to send you positive energy to release the detachment.

I wish you luck. I know how difficult and impeding they can be. They deserve love and guidance as much as we do.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:17 PM
Pathfinder
Cahill,

what makes you think you have a negative entity attachment? what problems/symptoms are you experiencing? please describe..

I am just asking because sometimes people tend to think when something goes wrong multiple times in their lives that they were cursed or have bad spirit attached. And not always is the negative entity behind it.

Anyway, there are various negative energies/attachments that we can host:
- negative energy received from living people
- negative energy coming received from information fields of dead people
- negative energetic object someone planted in your aura on purpose

If you send me private message, I can check and if any of these is present in your body/aura, I can remove it for you distantly using Spiritual Response Therapy techniques.
Old 11-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urfus
Cahill,

what makes you think you have a negative entity attachment? what problems/symptoms are you experiencing? please describe..

I am just asking because sometimes people tend to think when something goes wrong multiple times in their lives that they were cursed or have bad spirit attached. And not always is the negative entity behind it.

Anyway, there are various negative energies/attachments that we can host:
- negative energy received from living people
- negative energy coming received from information fields of dead people
- negative energetic object someone planted in your aura on purpose

If you send me private message, I can check and if any of these is present in your body/aura, I can remove it for you distantly using Spiritual Response Therapy techniques.

Urfus, may I private message you too please?
Old 11-10-2017, 05:05 PM
Pathfinder
Lolly, no problem, you can.
Old 22-12-2017, 05:32 AM
Seeker

Image result for Energy Healersouthbaywellness.com
Energy medicine, energy therapy, energy healing, or spiritual healing are branches of alternative medicine based on a pseudo-scientific belief that healers can channel healing energy into a patient and effect positive results.