Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 23-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Seeker

Fake Clairaudience

Fake Clairaudience is hearing things that don't make sense to the person you're trying to practice with. 70% of what I hear is Fake Clairaudience while only 30% is accurate.

How do you get to a point where the Clairaudient messages are clear and there is no fake clairaudience?
Old 26-12-2017, 02:00 AM
Master
I feel practice is key, as it is with all other abilities, and talents.

If you have 30 % accuracy, you would continue to practice increasing the level of accuracy. The same with clairvoyance or clairsentience or anything else. Continue engaging oneself with seeing imagery and interpreting it, and relaying what is seen to the sitter. Eventually it becomes easier to interpret the imagery.

Incorporating the use of one's natural intuition and applying it actively with interpreting also improves ability as well. A rose on a block of ice may mean something different than a rose printed on a dress.

With Clairaudience practice with using intuitive ability, try and feel if this is what really is being said.

Those are my thoughts, perhaps others have some more.

Blessings.
Old 26-12-2017, 02:24 PM
Badcopyinc

Practice makes perfect. I tend to Shy away from people that are doubtful or don't bring up things i pick up on around them.

Especially when seeing future possibilities or feeling what needs addressed or healed in them. most of the time keeping quiet is more beneficial than speaking up and trying to help them. In these moments i do a little healing in the moment and wish them well and move on.

When i started i doubted myself more than anything and the more that doubt goes away or the more faith i have the more efficient i get. Keep practicing and trusting yourself and you wont be let down.

If you're an empath i would also suggest to do a daily chord cutting or grounding exorcise. this is crucial to how efficient i am. Absorbing people who have no self control or are insecure has a terrible effect on me. and those are the ones i want to help the most so its a double edge sword pushing me to be more aware of my own internal energy.