Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 21-12-2017, 03:17 PM
Pathfinder

Clairaudience Question - Hearing Names?

Hi all!

I discovered about a year ago that I have clairaudience, and I'm able to hear my angels and guides pretty well.

I started noticing a few months ago, I'll be doing anything, and out of the blue a deceased persons name I know will pop into my mind. It ranges from people I knew well, to people I just knew of. I'm curious what this is?

I would appreciate any thoughts or opinions!

Thanks!!
Old 21-12-2017, 06:39 PM
Master
i get pepele namses pop in my hed 2 thngn abot thm thy ehtr foen or noc it door or thy hav juts died

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 22-12-2017, 02:08 AM
Master
This could many different reasons why you hear people's names. One could be spirits trying to draw your attention to those people. The spirit does not work like our realities, so there might be some etheric connection on some level, that draws that attention. Even if it seems irrelevant to you in reality, on the other side it could mean some connection has been established and might need attention on some level.
Often times it could also mean nothing at all. The spirits are just curious and want some attention.
Old 22-12-2017, 03:49 AM
Master
Hi.

Firstly it must be very nice to hear your own guides and angels very well. I am glad to hear that you are able to.

With hearing names like you describe I have had two experiences with this.

One I was starting to try and develop mediumship ability- that is currently on the back burner... I did find that prior to this I had been getting a name pop up in my mind head for a month. I would just be relaxing, not doing too much and this female name would pop up. I too would wonder why I was hearing it, or thinking about this name.

Then while practicing mediumship readings I got a letter initial, and mentioned the initial to the sitter. And then the name came again. And I thought no.... can't be. They replied giving me the name of a passed loved one. The name was actually the very name I had been thinking on, hearing, the month prior.

The second time a name was very relevant was during what I thought of as a normal day dream. I was day dreaming about spending family time with family at my grandmother's house. During the day dream I walked into the house with a blade of grass in my mouth, being foolish. The voice of my passed grandfather was heard stating- tell Richard to get the grass out of his mouth. Time passes, I am finished sitting around day dreaming, my day dreams sound weird I know, and my father comes home to inform us his cousin Richard had passed. He was walking to work and hit by a motor vehicle.

Those are the times I have heard names. Now what does it all mean? I am not sure. My experiences with this may mean something different than yours. It is hard to answer that with the information given. Perhaps in time you will come to understand the meaning.

As it was for me. How can I know if I am daydreaming or being passed information. Or how am I to know if a name I hear will come into a conversation and hold relevance to that? Time will tell.
Old 07-01-2018, 07:50 PM
Knower
In my expirences with hearing names and clairaudience..... I hear names usually it is of people whom I am going to meet but I had a few times a woman spirit her name was shira gave me a warning of a woman who was stealing money but the spirit shira told me the name then said embezzlement. I haven’t heard from this spirit in a long time but she was right about the person. I have an open mind and listen to the messages that are given I may not understand right away but I give it time. I hope this information helps.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:39 AM
Administrator
Hello

It could be that another part of whom you are is opening. We all have that psychic and mediums sides of us but we do not all open to that part of us. With names I have the opposite its rare I get a name of a spirit that contacts me, more I hear them, and understand them then most times it goes deeper to the other senses, smell and sight at times even touch.

Names are a common thing that we hold onto as we meet so many in a lifetime that leave that imprint on us. The subconscious brain does not always work well with the intuition so at times the two clash. You do not get the full message or picture.

As you become able to sense more around you more do tend to flow in, this is where that better connection to your Guides will really come into play as they are good at sorting contacts our and keeping one protected.

Grounding is key to keeping things in balance I have found. Do not force things let them just flow in and flow out.

Lynn