Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-01-2018, 12:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
so as corny as this is. i did it. yep. took the plunge and asked. (feels the energetic roll eyes lol)

Have i met my Twin flame?
It's okay... everyone's allowed to ask once

Disclaimer: If the 'twin flame' is your thing, that's fine. It's just clearly not mine
Old 02-01-2018, 01:10 PM
Master

i got this thing in my 'mind' about it. and it appears different to the mainstream and i think mainly woman romance it to an extreme and it becomes like the fatal attraction type vibe. It's tainted something innocent in it for me and i kind of cringe about it because of the hype its had giving it the wrong attention and misunderstood intperpretation due to so many differing levels of peoples situations and stories. For what someone says is a TF to them is not to another etc.

I cant define it at all. believe me i have tried and so many others too.
I mentioned how id done played with more lenny than kipps. The lenny kept showing me paths/crossroads and i couldnt keep ignoring it. but what path? what two paths must i make a decision on? So i asked...what is my crossroad?

it showed up some personal stuff. obvious, in your face truth. and one thing that stood out was a spiritual connection. and that my 'personal problem' is a block and is what causes it's fall.

a spiritual connection you say lenny? so the kipps came out with the definite answers as we know they can give.

sure, i've had my 'knowing' and hunch and intuition but to go all out and ask it as simple as it can be asked is as simple as its answer is given. cards, intuition, someone else telling you through their intuition and readings....it can never really be defined. its spiritual. to me its always been a spiritual relationship rather than physical boy meets girl, they marry, have baby and build their first home.

this is the description of how it felt for me and how i believe it to be. a popular image, you may have seen it before

you see the true you in them and them in you and you see the true them in them and they see the true you in you. Not the outside surface which is so ego and behavorial and developed over time character. the true you within you that only they 'get' and 'see' and 'feel' like no one else. Its pure, its innocent, its godly, its like the kingdom of heaven is seen within through each other, children of christ. love. pure and true and best friends, sibling like, mirror, to show you when you are being out of true self.

this is what the mainstream hype seems to portray it

honestly and serious, this was the first image that came up for twin flame. as you see it is fully romantic and kissy. it portrays a romantic relationship and woman run with that and go silly over it. losing the innocence of it and drooling for the passion and animal instinct of sexuality of it. It to me, distracts from spiritual soul purpose. it loses it's sacredness and becomes a fantasy to chase after. its sad.
I see why men take off. seeing what she wants out of him through her drooling energy leaking out all over him.

i want to ascend, so does he. we both can and will and will fulfill our life purpose and if to help each other to achieve it if we can, we will, even if at a distance. its soul level anyway. my life purpose is not to bed my ideal love everyday til i die, have his kid etc. I want to ascend. he does too...we both want same thing spiritually. we will assist the other until its achieved and can only be achieved through fulfillment of this lifes soul purpose. we're both 11's in soul and heart. we need to strip down to core self. and it will take time but its not to be in a physical relationship. its to help the spiritual connection within to God, to God to us, to each other from God. Its to remind each other we are not alone. we have soul family. we are soul familiar. i never see myself wth a guy. its been years, literally for me. when i picture my dreams, im alone with my kids, happy, content, living my purpose, my dream...he knows it. my own business. etc. his dreams, are his. with the support and encuragement like soul fam would, we would be there to help the other achieve it.

all depends on beliefs? i mean, what about reincarnation? does that exist? is it unfulfilled soul purposes, so we get given the chance to go back. make wrongs right along the way with karmic pulls. family members?

life is a mystery and this twin flame is one of them.

i just got to give up something. twin flame asks me to quit becase its a block and a major one.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:44 PM
Master

i also gotta say, it seems a difference in the two scenarios is one is to assist the soul to achieve its soul purpose.

the other (hype mainstream version)
is to play a 'role'

example being 'hey you're my twin flame. i want you to play that out in the role of being my lover'

mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, cousins. they all play a role as that title. and the twin flame is an automatic title of 'lover' which is where it goes out of proportion. If it is that two spirits become entwined in a love lock passionate kissy embrace within the woman and the man and then they want that within them to play out in the physical as it is within....the love lock embrace and once that happens, is what is deemed 'union'?

you see why there are runners? i mean...that is klostrophobic and smothering in a way. unless both want it and both seek to be and play that role for the other. does it assist or is it play for their soul? have they met to help the other ascend by making love? is that how it works? who knows.

passion..idk, it seems, like fire, and all fires eventually burn out.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:52 PM
Master

ah! Your definition of twin flame is similar-ish to my definition of soul mate - ie someone who has journeyed with you through different lives, but not necessarily in a romantic sense (eg mother, father, sibling, teacher etc). My understanding is that we (technically - this isn't really an area I focus on) have multiple lives and basically keep going in cycles until we've accrued enough karma to ascend. And the way to earn karma is to master the spiritual lessons that our 'soul mates' (like shipmates, housemates, people that share your zone) are here to teach us. Because there's been a lot of interaction between lives, I choose to believe there's a lot of pre-existing spiritual "cording" which people tend to pick up (a lot of that intense familiarity upon first meeting etc). I personally believe this sense of familiarity is simply meant to make us sit up and take notice (kind of like the dinnerbell when dinner is ready) rather than an indication that the person is meant to be a long-term love relationship partner

A difference in our philosophies is that my interpretation of 'soul mate' isn't always a benevolent force in our lives - I believe some people are definitely put in our lives to bring challenges into our lives, and once we learn from those, sometimes that's it, that person's role in your life is done, exeunt. I've been told that a number of 'soul mates' can be really terrible - eg reaping karma from previous lives, or to really strengthen us through adversity etc...!

I 100% agree that the stereotyped/most common image of 'twin flame' is always some kind of deep, really intense romantic relationship It can be difficult as a reader to console querents when they insist they know who their twin flame is and can't understand why the love relationship ended... I'm always like "yes, episode over! That was the introductory lesson - now it's time to sit the exam and show the world you learned what you needed to learn!".
Old 02-01-2018, 06:26 PM
Master

Quote:
I'm always like "yes, episode over! That was the introductory lesson - now it's time to sit the exam and show the world you learned what you needed to learn!".

Which is never as exciting as the idea of a particular role that's been elected for them by themselves. But actually, it holds more weight in value and over time it will be noted. Just not right now, it's still too boring to accept.

Soul mate. That must be the spiritual connection. It used to be the original saying for two souls connected over lifetimes. But thats become overlooked and not see as significant anymore.
Old 03-01-2018, 08:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Will I get at least one order tomorrow before 8pm?
Pathway
Official person
Courtship

Well, at the very least I'll be doing PR.
Guess: Maybe-yes.
Oh lord, today hit new records. Much PR, much orders.

Quote:
Will I have two or more new cancellations/non-attendances tomorrow?
Mature woman
Despair
Journey
Guess: I'm feeling this is a no - that I'm going to have to man up (/woman up) and get on with the job :(
Incorrect! Two non-attendances and one late show. So that's the despair, haha.
Old 03-01-2018, 08:16 AM
Master
Will T pay a visit to me today ?

Toil and labor,
Despair,
Family room

The first two cards don't feel positive but might finally make it. There is possibility, so I would say Yes.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:05 AM
Master

Will I get at least one order tomorrow before 8pm?
Mature man
Despair
Marriage

Ehhh... what mixed cards. It looks like there's at least one order, but it also looks like some disappointment and frustration as well.

Will I have two or more new cancellations/non-attendances tomorrow?
Courtship
Main female
Pathway

Ehhh... this is kind of not answering the question, but I'm seeing that a new patient may come in tomorrow ('pathway' shows me the start of their clinical treatment which may go on for a little while)!
Old 03-01-2018, 09:29 AM
Master
So T isn't visiting today, got it totally wrong. The possibility couldn't have been an yes.

Will I hear from A ?

Marriage, Bad health, Family Room

No I wont. Bad health shifts things and focus to personal issues I guess.
Old 06-01-2018, 02:21 AM
Master
Asked a question about someone, and had Poverty and Wealthy man appear side by side. Don't know how to interpret these two cards together.