Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-05-2016, 11:24 PM
Experiencer

Can you see your tf/sm but not feel the "connection" until you talk to them?

Me & my friend are arguing about this & would like to hear your input, she believes that there has to be an instant connection when you first lay eyes upon the person for them to be your tf/sm but I think that's wrong, I believe that you can go without talking to them, then once you talk to them you can feel the connection & you can even go a while with talking to them & then feel the connection later on. What do you guys think? thanks for any input!
Old 07-05-2016, 01:48 AM
Master
When i first met TF i didn't understood what was happening, i was also not giving much importance lol, like a normal human connection. With time, you understand there is a special soul connection, i use the term TF for reference but in reality these special connections are hard to define and not easy to detect at the first sight especially if you are spiritually not awake.
Old 07-05-2016, 08:30 AM
Experiencer
I can't speak for anyone else. All I know is that I am in no doubt that I have met mine and it wasn't until we looked into each others eyes that the connection was felt and some form of merging happened that changed me.
This happened at the end of a visit to an antiques centre. We had just met for the first time that day and had shaken hands, talked a little as we went round and prior to the eye connection (it wasn't the same as normal eye contact) I had only felt completely at ease with him.
Old 07-05-2016, 04:39 PM
Knower
I can't speak for others either but in my experience I didn't notice anything at first meeting which was back in Oct 2015....But my first meeting him was from a good distance away since my husband was there with our son and handled the introductions between my son and my TF (who's my son's swim instructor)...However, I did notice from a distance that my TF kept looking at me time to time with this intense look...So, maybe, one of the two will notice something at first?..........March 2016 is when he finally approached me (full frontal at 2 feet away), telling me how well my son was progressing, and our eyes locked, our souls recognized each other/ the world faded, etc.......I haven't been the same since..lol
Old 07-05-2016, 04:42 PM
Suspended
Master
well, when I first saw him, I just added him as a friend, but didnt feel the immediate connection. It needed some time, the next time yes when I saw him, the real rally began.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:27 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
Me & my friend are arguing about this & would like to hear your input, she believes that there has to be an instant connection when you first lay eyes upon the person for them to be your tf/sm but I think that's wrong, I believe that you can go without talking to them, then once you talk to them you can feel the connection & you can even go a while with talking to them & then feel the connection later on. What do you guys think? thanks for any input!

I meet my TF maybe 8-9 month ago, online in a strange way.
I did not pay much attention to her first 2-3 times.
So it looks to me like it has nothing to do with really seeing each other / eyes or talking .. in the end.
More like recognize?
Maybe it can just happen in different ways. ;)
<3
Old 07-05-2016, 11:01 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

The tf connection exists from the start. It does literally mean a soul split in two. Do you think your own soul won't know itself?

The level of awareness depends on the person.

I can't speak for others, and don't entirely get the eye contact thing seeing as almost every twin flame experience is said to unbalanced and involve a chaser / runner phase, however, I was aware of the fact someone was out there for years.

I have encountered many soul mates over the years - my brother is my soul mate (we are so in sync that we can literally finish one another's sentence or begin talking at the exact same time, however, we're not twins) and a close friend of mine is a soul mate for it was just an instant click with us & even after 12 years absence due to moving / work we started back & forth on FB two years ago as if those years of separation never existed - and none of them roused the niggling awareness as this connection did.

I met my partner about seven years ago at a family gathering. He was a friend of the family. Now I am an easy going people person, however, I stand back and observe people [even relatives] before deciding they are worth the effort of talking with / dealing with. But my brother jokes to this day if I had been a dog, my tail would have been wagging the moment this chap walked through the door. Forgot the typical sit back & observe people, we were instantly talking & at ease in one another's presence. We are also very alike [a defining tf feature] - both once had issues with fathers, both are artists, both put other people well ahead of ourselves, both of us had little success with dating [the desired partner was not to be found among the masses], both are forceful & well educated about the world, etc.

I ran, he chased. Work has gotten in the way & we've danced around one another a few times over the years, however, those "down times" almost always end up the same. Rest & relaxation.
Old 07-05-2016, 11:45 PM
Pathfinder

After reading some threads and post here, I start to think how you meet / connect and everything can be alot different, but in the end it's the same ..?

Confused, that I can write it ... but I know my TF.
Whatever that means now, or in future / past..
Old 07-05-2016, 11:48 PM
Pathfinder

After reading some threads and post here, I start to think how you meet / connect and everything can be alot different, but in the end it's the same ..?

Strange, that I write it ... but I can see she is my TF.
Whatever that means now, or in future / past..