Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 28-01-2016, 08:35 PM
Newbie ;)

What are your thoughts on water fluoridation?

I've been doing some research lately about water fluoridation and one of the concerns I came across was that it can cause a pineal gland blockage which to my knowledge is probably a key aspect of the spiritual experience, what's are your thoughts on this?
Old 28-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Ascender

my thoughts are not to get mixed up in a possible dark side

but let it be

no need to create an enemy with in to learn what love is :-)

and drink water that does not have flour in it

don't smoke (while we are at it lol) no alcohol and only food you love

to be (no meat ) :-)

much love and light to you
Old 30-01-2016, 03:59 AM
Master
Avoid fluoride in a serious way, in water, toothpaste and from your dentist.
You are right to be concerned.
Old 30-01-2016, 04:05 AM
Gracey

fluoride is bad.

vitamin k2 will help de-calicfy the pineal gland.
Old 30-01-2016, 04:35 AM
Master
People will tell you how scary and bad Flouride is. To stay away from it. And then go around and tell you to make sure you got your vaccines and flu shots..

LOL, people are an odd bunch.
Old 30-01-2016, 05:09 AM
Master
Then there is the theory that the pineal gland calcifies/crystallizes (calcite micro-crystals)as we age and it can actually be a good thing, increasing our electromagnetic field.

I'm not conserned either way. I'm quite sure my soul can get it to crystallize or decrystallize if need be.
Old 01-02-2016, 11:12 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
People will tell you how scary and bad Flouride is. To stay away from it. And then go around and tell you to make sure you got your vaccines and flu shots..

LOL, people are an odd bunch.

lots of those vaccines prevent death, fluoride wont kill you...it will make you docile and aid in Alzheimer's . pick your poison i suppose.
Old 01-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
lots of those vaccines prevent death, fluoride wont kill you...it will make you docile and aid in Alzheimer's . pick your poison i suppose.
If it makes you docile I think you all are lucky I've been ingesting it for 39 years.
Maybe I should up my intake.
Old 02-02-2016, 12:22 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
If it makes you docile I think you all are lucky I've been ingesting it for 39 years.
Maybe I should up my intake.

good thing is i bet you have really strong teeth!
Old 02-02-2016, 12:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey

Chemicals are chemicals, and I would imagine none of them belong within us... But as humans, we are fragile and weak at times, and we need all the help we can get.

I do find it weird. Teeth. We can grow hair. Nails. Skin. Repair broken bones. Yet we can not repair a tooth that has cavities, or grow a tooth back.