Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaring Thunder
Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I've always been wondering. Before I get on with my question, I must say, I cannot guarantee you have the right or wrong answers, but I will come out and say that I seek fact, not belief. But I want to hear what you have to say about this.

After this current incarnation, do we go through purgatory for our sins, then go to Heaven? Or do we reincarnate?

I was told at another board that it all depends on how we live this life here. I've always looked forward to going to Heaven as I would rather not come back if I don't have to. But I'm not so sure. Does God even give us a choice? Quite frankly, I would rather spend a long time going through purgatory than to come back for life on Earth again. But again, I need to know the real deal.
Dearest companion of consciousness,

If in fact a fact is an observation of many thousands of years in ancient state within the spiritual realms; If in fact a fact is something which is both taught and practiced within the spirit world and written in the Akashic records; If in fact a fact is something which can be promised to you within your capacity to experience in this life or the eternal one that follows, then it is fact I shall give you.

After this current incarnation, do we go through purgatory for our sins, then go to Heaven? Or do we reincarnate?

To rephrase your question, what you are really asking is if ‘you’ go through purgatory, not if ‘we’ do. For all experiences of the Self, and of the Ever-life (afterlife) are individualised by divine purpose.
This state humanity calls purgatory is a man-made layer of consciousness projection, and though not designed by any deity, ruler or governing body within the spirit world, you will create this for yourself within the Ever-life should you project this from your inherent power to manifest thought and belief. What you can imagine for yourself, you can create in reality for yourself once within the Ever-life.
Likewise is that of sin, which too is a man-made concept and more of a construct of morality created by the human species. The ever-life is vastly shared between every conceivable race in the omniverse, and thus human morality plays a very miniscule role within the realms of the Ever-life. The creation of sin is a tool for the human mind and morality construct to manifest a sense of self worth and value mechanism for reflection. Within the Ever-life ones Self-worth is immeasurably amplified beyond any possible conceivable thought human beings can have, and their recognitions of Self values are reformed and rebuilt by other aspects of their Higher Self which have very little to do with life on Earth from previous incarnations. In a sense this is to say, sin exists only for the human race, because they wish it to exist for their own crude value based structure, and will continue to do so as far and as long as there is a belief in it, and a need for it.
It matters not if you are a murderer or a saint, all spirit reside in the same kingdom, and never leave this kingdom. Only an aspect of their consciousness incarnates, and is later recalled back into this divine kingdom where it will always, in all ways, be accepted and loved regardless of the deeds of the physical persona. The deeds of the physical persona are a result of physical influence upon the consciousness aspect incarnated and such actions cannot, and will not forever taint any spirit, for each and every spirit always remains pure and untainted. It will simply be for that aspect of consciousness to let go of its human belief systems so that it may once again merge with its pure spirit counterpart. It is all for the experience of the Self; judgement and morality is a game human beings like to play for their own understanding of Self-worth and persona development.

Should you wish to incarnate again, at any time, will be your own choosing, regardless of your past deeds or apparent self-opinionated mistakes. There will never be another who tells you what your mistakes were in life, nor will there be another who questions your morality, for these things are your own individual creation as part of your journey of the One. Those who manifest great beings of light to act as judges upon them do so from their own creative powers of fantasy, and will remain as their own experience, not as a shared one to be experienced by all.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 17-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colhad75
Spirit Guide Sparrow, I can't quite find the words to describe the information you provide here in this thread. It certainly has me thinking and I believe it's very exciting hearing you speak of the spirit world.

I am yet to find my purpose for being here to be honest but I know from reading what you say, I chose to come here and experience life as a human. I have become more aware of my spirit and soul in the past 2-3 months ever since I read about NDEs and reading your thread.

I have a question. You make mention of the fact there are many dimesnions of existence with different types of species/souls. Are there similar physical realms like Earth for similar physical beings like humans?
Dearest Colhad75,

There is indeed a vast complex continuum of dimensions and realities akin to what you experience on Earth, where reality is perceived solid and tangible by its inhabitants. The race of humans on Earth are a long descendant of a much, much older chain of species within this current universe and originating from a completely different universe altogether. The genetic model of the human, as well as the actual physical properties of this current physical universe are a duplicated blueprint from another universe from a much earlier time period, as you would understand time to be. With this knowledge I empower you to comprehend your true origins and the potentials of your inseparable bond to a great many other species you have yet to encounter in your evolution. You are not alone in what you experience, for there have been many like you, and will continue to be for a very, very long time.

-Sparrow

Old 17-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Dearest Sparrow,

Wonderful to see you are here again !
You have been missed, goes without saying, though I will say so anyways
I hope that all is well with you.

Thank you as always, for your reply to my questions. I like the idea of my vivid imagination ~ " of intuitive layers of information being relayed to you from your spirit aspect,". Very cool on this kind of connection !

Yes, you are correct, re- the return visit to the store, I didn't feel the same energy as the first time. It was such a different experience, I just had to know your thoughts on the subject.

love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx
Always nice to see you, feel you and speak with you, Dream Angel.

Yes, as I had seen and suspected to be the case with your store. Events tend to leave an energy residue and are easier to understand once they have occurred. It is the future events which are much more difficult to translate for they appear as a liquid blur forever fluctuating in frequency.
From time to time things within other dimensions, which share the same physical space as you, spill energy out into other realities and create peculiar phenomenon temporarily for certain individuals who stand within its proximity and sensory perception.

I wish you good health and happiness.
-Sparrow

Old 17-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for your wishes Sparrow, I wish the same for you.

Most interesting on the energy idea ~

I have noticed that quite a few of the pictures you have created, are filled with an energy that reaches out, I can feel it ! Mesmerizing in a magical kind of way , most unique.

with love,

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
~ Love eternal

۞ When you see lights of this nature it will tend to be the result of an intuitive connection with your spirit aspect and your connection to creative or higher wisdom. Often times individuals will see such lights because their spirit team is working with a particular energy transference, or certain energy properties within and around your energy field in order to facilitate your developing gifts.

Your companion of consciousness
- Sparrow

Thank you, Sparrow.

It made no sense to me that the ‘light bulb moment’ was an actual spirit manifestation – but energy transferrence, connecting – that resonates.

As always, much appreciation for your explanations of the mechanics of things.

A bundle of love to you.

Amethyst x
Old 20-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Amethyst

Quote:

Wonderful to see you are here again !
You have been missed, goes without saying, though I will say so anyways

I second that Dream Angel! And this too:

Quote:
I have noticed that quite a few of the pictures you have created, are filled with an energy that reaches out, I can feel it ! Mesmerizing in a magical kind of way , most unique.
Dream Angel xx

For those who contributed in this thread who may not have heard, and to any newcomers who happen to read these words, Sparrow’s artwork and answers given in this ever-growing thread and elsewhere have, with his blessing, been collated together for easy reading.

So if you enjoy Sparrow’s perspective, please visit:

www.spiritguidesparrow.com

If you click the sitemap, the full content is displayed.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 28-11-2011, 04:10 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Hi. I am Justin. I have been inspired by your writings since discovering them in the past week or so. It's wonderful to meet you!

On your website you have a very interesting description of "What Happens at the Moment of Death." I found it enlightening. Since it seems to describe what happens from the outside, would it be possible to illuminate a possible experience from the perspective of the being who goes through it? I mean, what might a person feel or experience at the very moment of death? I would like to go through it without (or with less) fear, so if I know what to expect, I think it will help. I understand from your previous answer that it is different for each person, depending on the circumstances, so perhaps you could give one or two examples? Thank you so much.

Wishing you love, peace, and happiness,
Justin
Old 04-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

Hi. I am Justin. I have been inspired by your writings since discovering them in the past week or so. It's wonderful to meet you!

On your website you have a very interesting description of "What Happens at the Moment of Death." I found it enlightening. Since it seems to describe what happens from the outside, would it be possible to illuminate a possible experience from the perspective of the being who goes through it? I mean, what might a person feel or experience at the very moment of death? I would like to go through it without (or with less) fear, so if I know what to expect, I think it will help. I understand from your previous answer that it is different for each person, depending on the circumstances, so perhaps you could give one or two examples? Thank you so much.

Wishing you love, peace, and happiness,
Justin
Best wishes to you Justin, from The Sparrow,

Thank you for taking the time and patience in waiting for my response here on the forum.

It is precisely true that the transition from one state to another is very much influenced by the mental and emotional condition of the individual, as well as the circumstances in which that individual comes to pass.

If a person would simply allow this process, this transition, to take place effortlessly, without fear, fight or frustration, such would be a beautiful thing, much like that of a daydream. If a person, in recognizing it is appropriate to do so, would simply let go of their mortal material container, and let go of the pride and ego associated with the story that has been their life, and releases the body which has been their companion of consciousness, they will slip naturally into an altered state of higher vibration. Here, time will cease to have meaning or measure, and what seems like hours will be for others, just minutes. So too, will you experience moments where time passes like minutes, and yet, around you the sun has fallen and the stars have begun to shimmer in the dark sky of night, as hours pass for others around you. This is the experience of consciousness leaving the boundaries of the mechanics of time as you understand it to be within a physical vehicle.
You may experience the sensation of tingling in parts of your body, and yet in others you have no sense of feeling at all. But if you shift your focus away from what ‘the body’ is experiencing, and draw your attention to what You are experiencing as a witness of consciousness, you may notice aspects and initiations of other realities, other beings, who draw close to you at this time. You may feel the body as a tremendous weight like you have never known, yet all so suddenly it feels weightless and inexistent as if you may drift off into the sky. In the next moment you may actually observe yourself looking down upon what is left of your physical body many feet below. You will not understand how you got there, but you will not be afraid. It will feel natural to you and your disorientation will be mixed with feelings of wonder. You will be a little disorientated at first because you will not understand how you could have suddenly appeared somewhere else observing what looks to be the likeness of you down on the ground. You will see your body but have little regard or concern for it, as it appears so small and fragile within your expanded awareness. You will become fascinated by the aura and colours that surround you, and experience the mechanics of the speed of thought. You will not understand how you got from one place to another so quickly, and you will have no memory of moving there, but in thinking about it, you will suddenly find yourself there, which can add to your disorientation and confusion. If you wish it, and if you are open to it, the presence of one who is dear to you will present themselves to you and offer to take you on a journey. This journey, if you are ready, will take you home, into the great white light and resonance of Prime Creator. The residence and resonance of sublime divine unconditional love.

For those who are unfortunate to pass under violent, tragic or unsettling circumstances, it may be that they do indeed feel much physical pain before their passing. Do not be distraught with this possibility, for it is a transient experience which many beings do not recall after their passing, and their actual transition is a tremendous peaceful release of this physical pain. Do not cling to images and fixations of suffering and agony of these individuals who pass in this way, for it is, once they exit their body this pain is no longer existent, significant or a focus for them as they transition to a body of light. Pain is an aspect of the physical embodiment experience and should be respected, understood and accepted as part of the overall experience of physical state. Such things cannot be experienced within the realms of unconditional love, so then, learn to see things differently, and value even those experiences that at first appear ugly, negative and undesirable within human comprehension. For you may never, ever, experience them again within your cosmic soul journey.
All things, all experiences, are divine, you have but to adjust your view to that of a greater being, of greater intelligence, and of greater perspective and value.

My advice to you at your time of passing, is simply let go and allow the process to take place. Do not be fixated on what your physical aspect is doing, focus instead on the peace that awaits you when you surrender to the mechanics of consciousness.

-Sparrow

Old 04-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Guide

Thanks!! It's fantastic to talk with you. Hope to see you in that world someday.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,

Wonderful to hear from you again, with yet another most enlightening answer. Brings a sense of comfort and peace in the knowing.

love & delight,
Dream Angel xx

( thank you Justin for your question )

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction