Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 02-05-2012, 06:59 AM
aton

Instant Energy Boost - Activate your Higher Self Now

These are all things that help me raise my energy up. i recently got a better understanding of energy from everythingisenergy.com. I did an NLP exercise to remove all my subconscious blocks, and now my life is different. I have no problem following what I know and making the right decisions that serve me. The ability to create my own reality is becoming stronger and stronger. I am becoming more aware of subtle energies and learning more and more each day. This is my first post on this forum, so hello everyone.

0. Vegan Diet
1. Daily Yoga
2. Daily Meditation
3. The Intention to Serve Others
4. Smiling
5. NLP Exercises (Removing Subconscious blocks)
6. Dancing
7. Singing
8. High Fiving
9. Sky Diving
10. Proper Posture
Old 03-05-2012, 08:25 PM
mightything

man. mostly ya gota stick with it. i was worried at first cuz i barely felt anything either. but once you get a few good sessions under your belt and after a couple of months you will be constantly aware of your bodies energies and whats going on inside you by feel.
you gota think. you doing something you body doesn't normally do. most people only handle enough energy to live on and keep running and thinking.
actually becoming aware and doing things with your energy, is like training yourself to stop ignoring it and to actually recognize and use it.

just dont get discouraged. its always harder in the beginning and the middle where you feel like your not advancing.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:17 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi, I heal with not so much as energy as using Gods and the Angels help although i used to get a very hot tingle in the Buda Palm of my hands and when I did I knew that I should be doing some for some one. I learnt on horses first of all and got a real shock the next day when the horse was not sore anymore. Used to give me such a great feeling when I felt after treatment that the horse was not in pain anymore, money can't buy things like that.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Haoma

Prana mudra..

Old 08-05-2012, 04:48 AM
Insensitive1

First of all, what is Prana Mudra? Secondly, I can't seem to find decent times to meditate. This is mainly due to not wanting my family to notice(They are HUGE church goers, and it's REALLY hard for me to lie.), and having enough peace and quiet to do so. Therefore, not much progress. Can't wait to have an apartment with people that understand/teach me about some of these things.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:27 AM
res

Maybe you could meditate in bed before you go to sleep and incorporate a prayer to end it if you feel so inclined.

Prana means life or life force/energy. I believe mudra means hand gesture and was used in the context of how to hold your hands during meditation. Im not sure how it is used but it looks to me that the intention is for the energy to channel through the first and second fingers rather than through the palm. Could also be that the thumb, third and fourth fingers act to accept energy from above as they point up, while the first and second relay out going energy. That my interpretation but it may mean something completely different to the culture that created it. It is basically the same as the over hand gesture a priest would use to direct his energy during a blessing although more closed handed and less egofied i feel.

Ive been taught as long as your palms face up its all good. I cant substantiate that claim though and feel it may be in reference to religious teachings of heaven being up and being open to its energy as opposed to the one down under.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:07 PM
mightything

if just doing the energy work. you can just sit in a chair. with eyes open or eyes closed. and it would be no different from you appearing to be spaced out. lying down is a good one and ties into what Res said. you have on waking, before bed, while in a car or on a bus.
its kind of hard to notice when some is concentrating on energy or doing something completely different. especially if you cant feel it.

and on a side note if you are doing traditional meditation and not going aum or anything silly outloud just tell them you are silently praying and they wont know.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Insensitive1

Before bed is actually the time I meditate, seeing as most people are asleep and noise is at a minimum. I'm a very energetic person, though, so people that know me might think I'm sick or something, lol.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:28 PM
mightything

lol.
ive noticed alot of ppl say practice in trance. but doing energy from trance wont necessarily help you if you in a situation when not tranced out/ or you cant trance. (the counter argument to that is turning your life into unlimited and unending trance)

so what i do is just run energy all day every day. and i feel it pretty good regardless of the state of mind. so unless im very into it, you would never be able to tell as i can carry on a convo and work.

robert bruce says you can talk and move from a deep level of trance.

so i guess what im saying is the more you practice. the more on the low you can be.

on a side note, my mom is a religious person. but she has her own visions or dreams that sometimes comes true. so we have had a few conversations that border that breaking point of her religion but only a few times. im just glad i dont have to stay with my granny or aunt anymore. both are intolerant and nosey.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Insensitive1

Unfortunately, I still have to focus strongly to even feel my energy, which I can only manage for short periods of time even in a good enviornment. I guess only more practice will do.