Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 14-04-2005, 12:16 AM
Oath

Satanism!? I don't quite understand....

Why do some practice satanism? Are they promised something?
Old 31-05-2005, 06:10 PM
david graham

Probably cos they're confused by life.

There is no Satan in my view, only man's reluctance to live well.
Maybe if someone doesn't know the right path they will make one up and pretend who knows.
Old 31-05-2005, 09:02 PM
imported_devolution

The classical battle between 'Good' and 'Evil' has been personified since time immemorial by Heavens and Hells, Gods and Demons...
Personally, I find it hard to understand why people would devote time to a pursuit of worshipping 'Evil', but this world has many things that are removed from light...serial killers, child molesters, etc... so I guess there is room for all kinds of strangeness....
Old 04-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Oath

well said devolution
Old 09-06-2005, 03:59 AM
Cedar_Ry

Depends on what kind of Satanism you're talking about.
Old 11-07-2005, 10:44 PM
Oath

ok, enlighten me.....please?
Old 28-11-2005, 08:53 AM
homecoming

They often come as friends, they seldom reveal there true intentions at first....they come offering gifts, power, strength and sometimes enlightenment......One book i read from a person who cleansed these beings said around 65% of clients were told they were angels and were choosen to help right the wrongs of humanity.....that is the true evil...trogen horses....say one thing but behave differently......
Old 19-12-2005, 06:30 PM
auricman

Satanism fake

satanism shouldn't even exist. the church makes up alot of things to try to make people belive in christianity and no other religion. and Satan is one of the main examples. Satan is actually the pagan god of fertility, but since satan belonged to another religion the church spread that he was actually the devil, the creater of all evil. And that lie has growen into what we now take satanism for today.
:?
hope this clears some stuff up

Auricman
Old 20-12-2005, 05:49 PM
DASA

Lord Shiva

Sounds highly plausible Auricman. Either that or maybe someone misunderstood the worship of Lord Shiva during a visit to Ancient India? In reality he is one of the greatest servants of God, and is thus known as a 'Mahajana'. (Great Devotee). Even if he does carry a trident.

Gouranga !!

your servant,

Das
Old 20-12-2005, 09:39 PM
imported_devolution

I would also like to add....

That all people have different views of 'Good' and 'Evil' - Right and Wrong...

To someone, something might be considered Evil, but yet to another person it could also be considered Good...

There are 6 billion different viewpoints and Gods for every 6 billion people on this Earth...

We have 'Universal' truths of Good and Evil:
- That Murder is wrong
- That Loving is right

But then we have personal truths that form the experience of our lives - it is up to us to define these truths, and they are constantly being tested, explored, learned, taught and experienced throughout our whole life...
Eg: A career, a vocation, how should I spend my money etc....
Closed Thread