Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 20-01-2006, 02:27 PM
Barbara With

Touche

Dasa,

Touche on that one. I am happy to hear your sacred words. Words from any holy book are only as sacred as their interpreter.

Eln I like you thoughts too! That is synergy, people coming together to create regenerative, good, healthy compassionate lives. And good reasoning why there is no devil.

I am unfortunately not going to have extra time to join in these posts, but please keep up the good thought processes!

Thanks all
Barbara
Old 23-01-2006, 08:21 PM
Space_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elen0Sila
Maybe the purpose of the devil is not so much to explain evil, but to delegate responsibility for evil? If the devil is responsible, people don't have to bear the blame.
Ah, the:
Old 25-01-2006, 04:45 PM
Poppies

[quote=Space_Man]
Quote:
Maybe the purpose of the devil is not so much to explain evil, but to delegate responsibility for evil? If the devil is responsible, people don't have to bear the blame.
Ah, the:
Old 25-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Space_Man

Poppies: :shock: Wow
Old 25-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Poppies

[quote=Space_Man]Poppies: :shock: Wow
Old 30-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Space_Man

Does anyone have any thoughts on the difference between the disobedience of Adam (from the Garden of Eden story), and the rebelliousness of Lucifer?

For the sake of clarification:

Disobedience: Refusal or failure to obey.

Rebelliousness: [i]1.) resisting
Old 31-01-2006, 11:10 AM
DASA

Garden of Eden

[quote=Space_Man]Does anyone have any thoughts on the difference between the disobedience of Adam (from the Garden of Eden story), and the rebelliousness of Lucifer?

For the sake of clarification:

Disobedience: Refusal or failure to obey.

Rebelliousness: [i]1.) resisting
Old 31-01-2006, 05:22 PM
Space_Man

[quote=DASA]The Garden of Eden: I sometimes wonder if it could be an explanation of how each of us originally left the spiritual world (heaven) to come to this world instead?
Old 01-02-2006, 09:55 AM
DASA

Leaving God?

[quote=Space_Man][Now, bear-with me for a quick second here: it almost seems like you
Old 01-02-2006, 01:33 PM
Elen0Sila

[quote=Space_Man]
Quote:
The devil is usually seen as an agent causing evil, mayhem, injustice, etc. Therefore, if you believe in free-will, it's impossible to believe that the devil exists.
I
Closed Thread