Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 16-10-2017, 04:47 PM
Master
Game rules.

(I paste it here for my collection). To play certain game , especially the cheating others this game has rules to follow but both side participations

Someone can cheat the whole world but you can't try to cheat me. That's my belief --- the universal rule. So the people who listen to the cheater is to be cheated and it's that simple. The game rules is never be cheated. And the intention of the game rule is how to cheat others imperceptibly and successfully. But they're defaults or defeats everywhere and only the one who has the keen eyes is able to see the fact from truth. Otherwise, you'll be cheated then he'll declare ---- gameover.

They can talk of "fact" verbiage, there's a Chinese proverb: it may seem as if it can speak so eloquently that --- it rains flowers 天花乱坠and give an extravagantly colourful description but they'll be murky sky over a dark earth 天昏地暗. And it's heaven forbidden. Unless someone can be stung by conscience then I can assert that there's nothing right.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

God bless you.

We think of God who's either be immediately compassionate and merciful 大慈大悲 , and feelings indignant at depraved state of society and misery of the people悲天悯人. Or of other thoughts as stunned 愕然 by his cruelty to punish the outrages by flooding the whole world. Again someone may not be able to see here there's any connection with the joys and sorrows, partings and reunion --- vicissitudes of life 悲欢离合. But he has done somethings that human can't expect or predict. And it's never even a moment's of inattentiveness would cause errors. That's God and his blessings.
Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM
Master
I've five names.

(I paste it here for my collection). Dharma can be very practical and flexible, it's depending on how the person performing it. And how high is your dharma level or ability.

My real world proof is both Christ Jesus or Jesus Christ and God Jehovah are with me for a long time before God Jehovah goes back to his family group. They never argue about anything at all, especially about the Bible. Afterwards, Jesus Christ go to stay in my Paradise with his mother.

I've four names, my identity card has two names, my home my father calls me another name. And when I dabbling in fighting the demons and bad gods, God Jehovah asks me to choose another new name. And Jeremy is my username on the SF.

So what's wrong if he's called Christ Jesus or Jesus Christ?

Do you know what's delusion? If it's a delusion then can my hand touch delusion? Or for me to heal a person thousands of miles away from me that I never see or know his name? My four children can see spiritual realm as me and we see them together.

Your can only have literal proof but no concrete proof. They can be written after 200 or 300 years later. And Jesus Christ never said as you and he never created a person like him after he's dead. So no matter how true that you said, does it has any useful parts.

Ignorance is you, it won't belong to me. And you've to be careful for your speeches otherwise your thread maybe close by the stuffs.

Do you understand what is dharma? I don't blame you for that because you're illiterate of dharma-subtlety performances.

The highest dharma is shifting of reality, or appear and disappear as my will only. That's the same as finger print of smartphone. No other Gods can perform or spy or steal from me. No even my Goddess wife. Only my Cupidsons have the same dharma energy with me and so they can practice my dharma.

I can send anything from one place to another with Zero-distance performance. That's the highest dharma. Otherwise, how can I challenge all the bad gods and demons in this world. You think it's fantasy? It's because you don't know who I'm?

My knowledge or dharma-subtlety compare to yours is 1 to 1 billions or your holy gods are the same.