Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-06-2017, 05:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Third eye

Today I've had a tingling sensation on the top of my head I've been having it all day. I've been really trying to connect and open my third eye through meditation. Also today I had a moment where I saw all these sparkling white little lights come falling down I really can't explain it but I had a loving feeling come over me. I'm not sure if it's an angel or what it is I'm experiencing I've also seen 88 twice today. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and what it all means.
Namaste
Old 07-06-2017, 07:18 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
In 1990 I had to have a liver biopsy,it was not a life threatening procedure,they stick a big fat needle in the gap in your ribs,you are wide awake and under local anaesthetic so yo do not feel them cutting your skin to push this big needle with a set of jaws on it through your skin,its when they take the sample that it hurts 10/10 pain level,but only for a second,but it makes your back arch in pain and it bleeds badly.

You have a nurse sitting at your bed watching you, and an automatic blood pressure armband that just continually reads your blood pressure.
While this is going on you have to apply constant and heavy pressure to the wound site!

The nurse left the room,I turned to the right and unknown to me took, or moved my hand holding the pressure so I would not bleed internally,there was an alarm on the BP machine,I looked at my fingers and they were "grey"? so I sat up and both my fingers,toes,hands etc were grey,I heard the alarm but it sounded like music,I lay back on my bed and it was snowing in the room,all these shiny little sparkles of light falling from the ceiling,it just looked like fine sparkly snow!

Next thing I know I have folk around me telling me "push on the cotton pad,push hard,and I did,my blood pressure returned to normal,but I knew I was going home that day,to my spiritual home,and I liked the way it felt,but the description you gave is identical to what happened to me,and I shall never forget the peace I felt,it was glorious!

KRB
Old 07-06-2017, 10:15 AM
Pathfinder

I believe the phenomena you describe are connected with the seventh chakra (Sahasrara), not the sixth chakra (The Third Eye). In any case, most of the insights of higher spiritual value come from above, from the seventh chakra.

sunnyray
Old 07-06-2017, 11:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryananne524
Today I've had a tingling sensation on the top of my head I've been having it all day. I've been really trying to connect and open my third eye through meditation. Also today I had a moment where I saw all these sparkling white little lights come falling down I really can't explain it but I had a loving feeling come over me. I'm not sure if it's an angel or what it is I'm experiencing I've also seen 88 twice today. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and what it all means.
Namaste
I have had it a bit like that too and see something like stars coming towards me. Usually i have a hot sensation in the center of my forehead just above eyelashes.
Old 07-06-2017, 01:18 PM
Pathfinder
Sounds like your crown chakra opening.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:32 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Namaste

The crown chakra is starting to awaken, its a tingly feeling, and sometimes feels like the hair is moving in waves like motions, a murmuring feeling. Opening the brow needs a clear communication link so it makes sense the crown would also be stirring at the same time.

You mention seeing sparkles, is this similar to glitter? If you are seeing these with eyes open, then you are seeing the celestial/universal energy. It has a warm thick sensation and a feeling of absolute peace, a magical moment. If your outside next time this happens, take notice of the sky you may see that everything around you becomes purple haze and lots of dancing sparkles. In the night time, its like a hazy blurry mist with lots of sparkly particles.
If the eyes are closed it could be the universal energy flowing down into the body, same again its a hazy mist with lots of sparkles, the sensations within the head and face would be like tingles of light energy and a slight shift in the mind.
Old 12-06-2017, 04:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Namaste

I think you to need to find a genuine spiritual guru or master, who can guide you.

Sensation and experience may vary from person to person depending on his or her body nature. Only a enlightened guru can tell what is happening on you.

Thanks
Old 25-06-2017, 06:53 PM
Seeker

Thank you :)