Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-04-2017, 01:39 AM
Guide
Color Newbie on this. please help.

I've always wanted to open up my Chakras. Is there some type book that I should read? Can I read some information online?

I usually meditate each night before I go to bed and I sleep soundly each time I do it. I'd like to explore further and I just wanted some insight on it. If anyone would give me some pointers I'd appreciate this a lot.

Newbie and I want to do this properly. Just want to open up my mind and I'm sure I have to prepare myself for this. If you have any information on this please respond to this thread or give me a pm. My inbox is always open.

Thank you.
Old 14-04-2017, 06:07 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
Have sent PM with a link that will be quite useful to you.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 15-04-2017, 04:08 PM
Master
They open and close naturally on their own, based on many things.
When we say we're 'opening them', it's more like deliberately exercising them by opening them as big as we can.
You can open them by holding your attention on the area it is localed and 'willing' it to move energy. With time and practice it becomes very easy.
Old 15-04-2017, 04:27 PM
Master
You are living and breathing, so your chakras are open and functioning.
Some/all may have blockage that need clearing so they can open further, some may be too open and in need of balancing so they open at healthier level.

The best way to go about it is to work through any issues that you have. It is all connected, energy bodies, physical, emotions, mental.
So if for instance you have trust issues because of something that has happened to you, it'll show up in your energy system and thus chakras. If you work on that issue, the energy system will refind balance too.
If you have fear of expressing yourself, lack self-confidence and so on, it will affect your chakras. Work on those issues, your chakras will find a healthier balance.
Stress will affect your chakras. And so on and so forth.

Best is to start with the 3 lower chakras, root, 2nd and solar plexus as these are the basis, the very foundation. You cannot get your energy system working without proper foundation. So you gotta start there.

Great work on your own can be done with Linda Keen's book(s). Or doing a course that is done via that method. It's a method that isn't a method. It doesn't present for things to be cast in concrete, it leaves room for your own inner knowing, which is important for your intuition to awaken and develop.

Also, if you want to get somewhere, start listening to your intuition, even when it concerns small things.
Should I eat potatoes or rice?
Should I turn left or drive on?
Should I leave now or in an hour?
And so on. By paying heed to your inner guidance, your intuition, you acknowledge it and allow it to develop. This will also greatly benefit your energy system and chakras.
Old 18-04-2017, 12:02 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
I've always wanted to open up my Chakras. Is there some type book that I should read? Can I read some information online?

I usually meditate each night before I go to bed and I sleep soundly each time I do it. I'd like to explore further and I just wanted some insight on it. If anyone would give me some pointers I'd appreciate this a lot.

Newbie and I want to do this properly. Just want to open up my mind and I'm sure I have to prepare myself for this. If you have any information on this please respond to this thread or give me a pm. My inbox is always open.

Thank you.

Over the years, I've learned that chakra work has alot to do with knowledge of self, and conquering all inhibitions related to self. My kundalini activation occurred due to raw anger and disgust--I was in a sort of "holy ghost" state, and have never felt anything as intense since. It transpired due to a day dream I was having about a world that everyone would want to live in, and upon returning from it--the thought of this world activated the spiral, and I maintained it for as long as possible before it suddenly ended. After that experience, I saw the world and everything in it with an entirely new perspective, and had much more control over my "Chakric Faculties". Hope this helps.
Old 18-04-2017, 09:00 AM
Suspended
Guide
[quote=Enchanted_DreamFaerie]I've always wanted to open up my Chakras. Is there some type book that I should read? Can I read some information online?

Thank you. [/Quote

Hello newbie,how are you,my name is Billy,or slowsnake!

Usually when someone starts a thread,folk like me and a few others take the time,and the thought to try and help the person with the problem!

You posted on the 14th April and it is now the 18th but we had Easter holidays during that period so you may be away on holiday break,that's fair,but a return comment would be nice,if only to hear if you are alright.

Its not a criticism but a question about how its all coming along,if you are going forward with all the helpful comments!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 25-04-2017, 03:21 AM
Guide
[quote=slowsnake]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie

Thank you. [/Quote

Hello newbie,how are you,my name is Billy,or slowsnake!

Usually when someone starts a thread,folk like me and a few others take the time,and the thought to try and help the person with the problem!

You posted on the 14th April and it is now the 18th but we had Easter holidays during that period so you may be away on holiday break,that's fair,but a return comment would be nice,if only to hear if you are alright.

Its not a criticism but a question about how its all coming along,if you are going forward with all the helpful comments!

Kind Regards Billy.

I've read over the replies and I'm glad that everyone gave me the information that I needed. I apologize for not getting back to this in time. Ended up meditating the other day and I wanted to share my experience. Something inside of me felt different. Felt lighter and happier afterwards. Everything is fine with me, thank you for your concern. I've been working on exercises and working on myself to heal from some inner wounds.

Thank you once again for pming me and I'll check out the articles and get back to the pm's that were sent to me.