Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-04-2016, 01:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Question Is God dead?

Was the name of the movie, but what struck me was (freedom of speech). Can the government take away our freedom of speech, the answer is yes, anything you say can be held against you", if you are arrested for anything? Thoughts?
Curious
Old 18-04-2016, 01:27 AM
Deactivated Account

You have a role to play so you decide what is the outcome ;)

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 18-04-2016, 05:39 PM
Lorelyen

No, he's still around but away somewhere concentrating on a less complicated project.

Old 18-04-2016, 05:50 PM
Ascender

idk what is going on here--

But to answer the title; it is in my opinion that god is not yet aware of itself--
Old 18-04-2016, 06:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
it is in my opinion that god is not yet aware of itself--
Interesting. That may be the first time I have ever heard that take. And why isn't The Creation Source aware now? What would change to make it aware?
Old 18-04-2016, 06:43 PM
Master
I guess I kind of have a similar take actually. I don't perceive the Creation Source as something that sits around "thinking about its creation." More like Creation just IS. We are the ones with our separation consciousness that are doing all the thinking and activity, trying to find our way back to that eternal unity state of IS.
Old 18-04-2016, 07:05 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Interesting. That may be the first time I have ever heard that take. And why isn't The Creation Source aware now? What would change to make it aware?

The story I was given is simple and complex-- I will give you the gist of how I understand it--

The creator made a decision (spirit) to create (material)-- While the decision was made by all, two came into being that experienced the perfect decision between them, that is they experienced the same decision from two different angles-- (much how our decisions make us feel like an individual)--

These two beings as one being worked out a plan, where by they would continue with the decisions to create more individuals; until they reached a point where they could not recognize each other as one (spirit vs matter)-- Thus the god, and father of earth was cast down into material.. and spirit the mother of earth nurtured its growth-- The goddess, was aware of enough details to continue the plan but enjoy it as well; so she was a conscious being-- The god whom was cast down with us became unconscious of it self, further and further until a certain point of creation was fulfilled--

However, in built to this is the desire of every human to know itself; and among us is a personality that matches the intentions of the original creation whom will one day find the goddess of spirit; and the spirit of the goddess would begin to weave herself in a way that the god would recognize while remaining individuals (because that was the point)--

Now, as they began to lose recognition of each other, or realization of each other; so to their powers waned (that is, because the two of them compliment each other in such a perfect way, without recognizing each other, their ability to act as god/goddess faded as well-- Limiting both the powers of material, as well as the powers of spirit-- This is reflected in our esoteric history--

The goddess or divine feminine became trapped and unable to much do except search for her beloved, her reason for being-- The god became trapped and searched for the truth, for her, the mystery, and his reason for being--

When these two find each other, they will both define each other; and work with such synchronicity that it will influence the order of the entire creation--

The importance of such a thing to the rest of us, is that this central love story; which is thee love story.. underlies all of creation, such a story being known would affect all of us so deeply, that we would begin to realize our self and our place in this world-- It would also replace our mechanistic understanding of truth, to a living one; and free us from the limitations of pure cause and effect to an order of relationships that define us-- That is, instead of mechanics defining our being; we will be able to move to relationships defining our being, and in so free up the possibilities of what can and can't occur (which is, indeed, not limited)--

Thus, much like a person "wakes up" aligning their conscious and unconscious self; so would the universe in a way that allows 2 beings to reflect one; and eventually many beings that reflect one; by allowing one being to find their perfect unconscious reflection (that is, a person whom represents who they are from another angle, but whom they do not experience themselves as)--

Of course, this is quite the simplification of the concept; as for it to occur here requires the complexities of our material world-- That is, the simple thing that occurred in the beginning, must occur here through immense story-- That is, it is the exact same thing as "above" happening below in a much more expressive form--

So, the original bliss that is experienced by people whom experience oneness; is nothing if compared to the level of expression of it if it occurred here--
Old 18-04-2016, 07:26 PM
Master
You ask a question in the title, and then in the post of the thread you ask for thoughts on a question that goes into a different direction. So not sure which you wanted an answer to... Or if you even wanted an answer at all, and was not just starting a random thread, and not reply to it.

What if we are all dead and God is alive? Think about it. I know, your minds are all blown.
Old 18-04-2016, 07:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
What if we are all dead and God is alive? Think about it. I know, your minds are all blown.
I know I'm alive. And I know Creation is alive because I'm alive and I know I am.
Old 18-04-2016, 08:53 PM
Deactivated Account

All is Spirit.

Spirit has willfully knowingly unconditionally sacrificed its omniscience and omnipresence, etc., and involved itself, into a conditionally ignorant divided oblivion of Self for the purpose of Self-discovery and Delight as a virtual infinity of inter-dependent multiplicity of differentiated (self-willed) individuals of and within One Life. That One Life of which we are inseparably part and parcel, is the vehicle for the emergence and evolution of consciousness, at first veiled, but gradually revealed and realised within and through life-experience. It is what is transpiring at every moment in every life, even in ‘inert’ matter...the emerging gnosis of Self.

These are simply different statuses of the self-same One Existence = Being and becoming. They are not mutually exclusive.

It is the same existence AND, the very same Being in essence - Consciousness of Self (static) is continually emerging through that evolution of consciousness (dynamic), by a tendency towards Self-awareness in becoming, what it already is in Being…but importantly in the physical, in and through differentiation.

So yes, the surpassing and transformation as transcendence of consciousness is not only part of that evolution - it is that evolution - in substance, essence, and activity. And again, in life, we are the instruments of it, as it.

Just observe the progression of your own growth and awareness over time. Is it simply randomly changing per se; or is it expanding, progressing, and deepening, etc.? And significantly, besides that, is there an increasingly recognised and utilised internal necessity which impels that progression - a will towards perfection, joy, gnosis in whatever form? That very urge to perfect and progress is also the emergence, but specifically in human beings it may become consciously recognized as a spiritual aspiration (which in earlier stages of the same emergence of spirit as personal ambition, which in turn emerged from an indolent inertia).

It is quite literally a putting forth. It’s a promise of Identity individually, in and through progressive emergence, a general evolution - the fulfillment of that promise, of and by that Identity by experience and realisation - becoming - that which we already are in Being - but haven’t yet, temporally realised it fully in the dynamic physical as individuals. The fact that ignorance is conditional and not permanent is evidence of this promise that we are universally gnostic beings emergently - because we are inherently.

The same Identity in different status, guarantees that each status is eternally available to Self and infinitely realisable by self. That is the promise - and premise - of physical existence. The hope which is derived from that promise, is simply the personal recognition on some level - in this case human - of that underlying Reality as divine purpose and possibility of life, which in terms of individuated life means opportunity…

~ Jyotir

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom