Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-01-2014, 12:02 AM
Administrator
Lets Test Medium Skills - Via a Picture

Hello All

I have been asked to do some again where I post a picture and we see (everyone welcome to try) what comes to them. We are all able to tap into that 6th sense we have and in the past many were stunned on the levels they had. We are all Medium's on some levels.

This is a grave that I visited in 2012 on a trip to England so ye know where we are for starting off point of reference.

Lets see if anyone can get a name, date, death event, place ext......
Old 15-01-2014, 08:35 AM
MMM

teenage girl 'mary anne'
Old 15-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Guide
I got Edward
Old 15-01-2014, 03:09 PM
Administrator
Hello

No, not a teenager and not Edward.

Lynn
Old 15-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Experiencer
My first thought on this: The person was quite well known in the community, he was brought from afar to be buried there, not your average Joe, so to speak, I want to go with a male and felt a sudden passing. Harry/Harold came to mind. I may be totally off beam, but hey ho, we try :)
Old 15-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Newbie ;)

The first thing that came to my mind is an old woman. But then again when I started to think more I started to think it has to be male, because that is a grave of an important person. But let's go with the first image I got, so old lady.

For some reason a year that came to my mind is 1432 or something like that.

This is my first time trying to do this so I might be completely wrong haha.
Old 15-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Administrator
Hello

Not male, known in the community yes. I would not say an average person no, in the role they had. Sudden passing yes.

Lynn
Old 15-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
The first thing that came to my mind is an old woman. But then again when I started to think more I started to think it has to be male, because that is a grave of an important person. But let's go with the first image I got, so old lady.

For some reason a year that came to my mind is 1432 or something like that.

This is my first time trying to do this so I might be completely wrong haha.

Hello

Your on the right path older woman with male energy around her so that might be why the male energy is coming in so strong with her. I would go with important being later in her passing, more the feeling would be respected.

For the date its later than that her passing but the site existence does exist in that date frame. We go back into the 1200's with first records.

Lynn
Old 15-01-2014, 07:35 PM
eternal mind

What I got was that it was a female, I saw hair in bun. and I had the impression that a fall was involved.
Old 15-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Master

My eyes are strangely drawn to the tarmac in front of the tomb.

Is she foreign?