Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-02-2013, 08:06 PM
4OGOUN WORLD20

My 3rd OBE experience and help

Last night I tried to astral travel once again. I know most people reccomend meditating on your back, but I usually get stronger vibrations laying on my side. I meditated for about 30 mins and eventually fell asleep. I remember having a short dream and then suddenly drifting off. I could tell something was different. Out of nowhere, I heard a really loud static sound in both ears. I tried getting up, but I knew that wasn't going to happen. I was in my room and it seemed as if really large gusts of wind was coming thru. I felt this wind throughout my whole body. I immediately woke up in panic thinking something was happening to me.

This is my 3rd experience and I want to know how I can be able to get up and walk around and travel. What am I doing wrong? The fear part is the easiest for me to overcome. Also in the physical world, my window was shut but I remember a scene where it was half cracked.
Why was this? Can someone also explain the noise and the feeling of wind gusts throughout my body?

I'm very new I've only been ap-ing for 2weeks now
Old 19-02-2013, 09:24 PM
Knower
I tried to astral travel this morning and achieved 3 out of body experiences. I could only lean up for a short while because some kind of tugging force was pulling me to lay back on my bed. It did feel like it was physical but you probably felt wind because you were too close to your body so we can still feel what our physical body is feeling. If you come into something simular to this, just let it happen, nothing can harm you. If you want to try get up and walk around you need to just think it. Then it will be more likely that you will do it. If you notice, some things are different if you look around your room. Like something you had moved is back in it's original place. I'm still learning about this but if I learn any more, I will tell you of the experience.
Old 20-02-2013, 02:09 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4OGOUN WORLD20
Last night I tried to astral travel once again. I know most people reccomend meditating on your back, but I usually get stronger vibrations laying on my side. I meditated for about 30 mins and eventually fell asleep. I remember having a short dream and then suddenly drifting off. I could tell something was different. Out of nowhere, I heard a really loud static sound in both ears. I tried getting up, but I knew that wasn't going to happen. I was in my room and it seemed as if really large gusts of wind was coming thru. I felt this wind throughout my whole body. I immediately woke up in panic thinking something was happening to me.

This is my 3rd experience and I want to know how I can be able to get up and walk around and travel. What am I doing wrong? The fear part is the easiest for me to overcome. Also in the physical world, my window was shut but I remember a scene where it was half cracked.
Why was this? Can someone also explain the noise and the feeling of wind gusts throughout my body?

I'm very new I've only been ap-ing for 2weeks now

The noise of rushing wind, and the feeling of being blown on it happened a lot to me, particularly a while back. My first AP attempts were always very noisy in one way or another, and the sound of strong wind was always there at that stage. It doesn't happen so much when I go out of body nowadays. In fact recently I hardly hear any sounds at all any more, just the faintest briefest "squeaking" in my ears (difficult to describe the hardly-there sound)
To be honest, I don't exactly know what that wind is. My gut feeling when it used to happen to me was that it was objective, an astral phenomenon, a "real" kind of thing, and not just an auditory hallucination of some sort,

The thing about your window....when going out of body at first you are likely to see the nearest astral plane to the physical first. The room and surroundings can sometimes look just like they are in real time ( I have even seen dust-bunnies under my shelf and a little spider's web -of which I am ashamed -and I promise to vacuum soon LOL!) And I have seen the sunshine slanting through half-closed curtains -just as it was in the physical world I had just left. But at the same time there are sometimes anomalies there, and things can look changed, or out of place. Or furniture can be there which is not there in physical life....etc. I have often found I was wearing tennis shoes, or white socks and ballet shoes, or jeans....while I was going out of body! Which made no sense as I knew I was wearing pyjamas! And definitely don't wear any kind of shoes in bed! haha

What sort of changes, and anomalies you might encounter can be hard to predict. But it isn't important, at least I've never found it to matter. I have learned not to bother about these small things like this. They are not anything to do with your lucidity, or lack of it.
Old 20-02-2013, 03:41 AM
4OGOUN WORLD20

I appreciate the advice this will help me out greatly
Old 24-02-2013, 09:53 PM
Silva Verrimus

I find this slightly odd.... ''and it seemed as if really large gusts of wind was coming thru''

If you look what I just posted, I had EXACTLY the same sensation. I described it as like when Frodo Baggins puts on his ring in Lord of the Rings lol.
Old 24-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
The noise of rushing wind, and the feeling of being blown on it happened a lot to me, particularly a while back. My first AP attempts were always very noisy in one way or another, and the sound of strong wind was always there at that stage. It doesn't happen so much when I go out of body nowadays. In fact recently I hardly hear any sounds at all any more, just the faintest briefest "squeaking" in my ears (difficult to describe the hardly-there sound)
To be honest, I don't exactly know what that wind is. My gut feeling when it used to happen to me was that it was objective, an astral phenomenon, a "real" kind of thing, and not just an auditory hallucination of some sort,

The thing about your window....when going out of body at first you are likely to see the nearest astral plane to the physical first. The room and surroundings can sometimes look just like they are in real time ( I have even seen dust-bunnies under my shelf and a little spider's web -of which I am ashamed -and I promise to vacuum soon LOL!) And I have seen the sunshine slanting through half-closed curtains -just as it was in the physical world I had just left. But at the same time there are sometimes anomalies there, and things can look changed, or out of place. Or furniture can be there which is not there in physical life....etc. I have often found I was wearing tennis shoes, or white socks and ballet shoes, or jeans....while I was going out of body! Which made no sense as I knew I was wearing pyjamas! And definitely don't wear any kind of shoes in bed! haha

What sort of changes, and anomalies you might encounter can be hard to predict. But it isn't important, at least I've never found it to matter. I have learned not to bother about these small things like this. They are not anything to do with your lucidity, or lack of it.

I am always wearing my favorite pair of shoes and my favorite hat in projections. What we are wearing isn't an RTZ distortion though, it's more residual image in that case. The RTZ distortions are going to be items seperate from our appearance or things we carry around with us in the physical dimension. The wind could be the phenomena known as astral wind, I have experienced it on several occasions myself.
Old 25-02-2013, 02:29 AM
4OGOUN WORLD20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silva Verrimus
I find this slightly odd.... ''and it seemed as if really large gusts of wind was coming thru''

If you look what I just posted, I had EXACTLY the same sensation. I described it as like when Frodo Baggins puts on his ring in Lord of the Rings lol.

WOW really? That's incredible that 2 diff people can have the same sensation when traveling outside the body