Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Administrator
Soul Mate as a Friend ONLY ?

It is too said that a Soul Mate can be someone in friendship, someone that you have NO romantic interests in, but is someone you can share your Soul with .
Some say this is like a Soul reunion a connection that bring comforts as someone finally knows them.

How do you feel about a Soul Mate being a close friend ?

Has anyone had that feeling with someone like a journey has come to a conclusion ?

Some say that Opposites Attract and in a case of a Soul Mate the romantic image is not what you have imagined finding. In finding that opposite frequency to you, you find the Mate?

Who has had this found that opposite person to you ?

Lynn
Old 02-10-2010, 04:54 PM
earthprowler

well not myself but my daughter. she has a girlfriend that she has known since the 2nd grade (11th grade now), they have been separated for years at a time and come back to each other like a day never separated them. i was watching them just other day. They can fight like cats and dogs but if they can't be around each other, they are in tears. They can tell each other anything about the other one no matter how it may hurt, but they always end with "I love you". We have recently talked about moving to a different town and my daughter is just distraught over the thought of not being close to her friend, threatened to run away! LOL. We have treated this girl like another daughter, taken her in when her mother was in trouble. She just fits in our family like she was supposed to be here but got on the wrong bus.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Knower
I consider my very best friend to be one of my soulmates. We are very similar (yet totally different) born in the same hospital, we look alike (we always get asked, ''are you sisters?'' ''are you cousins?'') we had both moved to a new place when we met, and we often think the same things at the same time, say the same things at the same time and finish each others sentances. She's like my sister, only not biological. :)