Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I don't really know, but I wish I did.
Makes two of us. Lol

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 20-05-2014, 11:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillness_Speaks
God is playing

surely not !!!

you mean g_d has a sense of humor?!?!

I am shocked

We are both the wave and the Ocean. we are all One(drop). Their is no separation - only in the mind of man . He who feels the need to write stories which then become religions, And those who are fearful of Life attach themselves to a particular religion(I know this to be true as it happened to me when I was 19 or 20). They do not want to think for themselves, they would rather be told what to think - this is mind control or conditioning, call it what you will.

I became consumed in my attachment to the religion I chose, I mananged to upset quite a few people because I accepted the dogma of that particular religion, I was mind controlled. Thankfully after 18 months I saw the Light and left organised religion.

Before attaching to a particular religion the individual should research that religion thoroughly, and if they did so, they would not attach themselves to that religion.

As the Sufi Mystics say - your holy temple is within.

But those not yet ready to look within, they need to attach themselves to a religion; they need a crutch to grab hold of - I did! I am grateful to have experienced the religions I did for they gave me a deeper understanding of religion and its control over the believer. It serves a necessary purpose.

I now Live from the Heart.

I enjoy Adya always!
Also Mooji
Rupert Spiro and Tony Parsons too.

and Byron Katie.

But what I know - which isn't much, is that I Am(consciousness)experiencing Life in a temporary physical vehicle. I have no need for beliefs anymore as I am Life Unfolding eternally.

This has been my confession :

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”

'In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination.'

'Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion -- several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isn't straight.'

Old 21-05-2014, 07:34 AM
StaroftheSea

...and then there are those (like myself) who have only ever visited one of Jesus/God's Universal Churches in which Jesus is in fact present in His Holy Tabernacle awaiting to flow His Loving Wisdom and Guidance through people whom receive Him further by way of His Blessed Holy Eucharist (His Flesh and Blood Blessed by Him through a Minister, Priest or Pastor) reference:
Jesus' Holy Messages to Saint Sister Faustina during the 1930's under "Jesus Divine Mercy".

There are thousands of people around the world whom only attend a Church to receive Jesus' Blessed Sacraments ie Baptism, Holy Communion and Confession without 'needing' or 'relying upon' others to hear His Holy Word nor be 'told what to do in their lives'.

People visit Churches attending Services and people belong to certain Churches without actually living a religion nor being brainwashed or told what to do in Life - myself included.

There is so much brainwashing and false rubbish circulating on the net these days in relation to religions and attending a Church.

One incident I experienced growing up as a Catholic (lapsed for a good third of my life attending Church) and that was nothing within all of my everyday life experiences outside of attending Mass for 30 minutes out of a 7 day period.

Not much time involved being told 'what to do' during my Life LOL.

Kindest wishes
Old 21-05-2014, 12:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Caesars Messiah - The Roman Conspiracy to invent J*sus

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlDa7ObXNdw

myth ?
OR not!!!

make your own mind up!

For me its just another story........................

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”

'In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination.'

'Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion -- several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isn't straight.'

Old 21-05-2014, 12:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-thing-ness
I like some Buddhist writings and practises, but I'm not a Buddhist. I like the community building of those in the Bahai Faith. I take what resonates. I do not hate religion or those who call themselves religious, I like to explore and I have done. I don't hold any beliefs, but do have theories and enjoy discussing these.
All spiritual beliefs are theories, because they're based on faith. For instance, you might believe that there is force of good in the universe. Or you might believe that all will work out in the end. Or that we are all one, or the universe is One. Those are called 'spiritual beliefs', and as you say, we are all taught these things by our environment because that's the way the human mind works.

There is a movement right now to try to separate ourselves from each other by denying having spiritual beliefs. This is the same thing people have always done -- to build up our ego by telling ourselves we have something different and better. But in reality, we are not as different from others as we think we are.

We all have spiritual beliefs, which are theories. We are all 'indoctrinated' -- meaning our beliefs are learned. Our beliefs are sometimes called 'doctrines', because that word means 'spiritual beliefs'. If we think what we believe is true, for instance that there is a force of good in the Universe, that is called dogma - which means thinking that what you believe is true.

There are some that are too dogmatic, there are groups that are forceful of their beliefs. But those are the minority in religion and spirituality. Most people just enjoy their beliefs and are not any less spiritual, less spiritual experiences, or less 'awakening' than you or I. It's just the same old cycle of ego that says we have something all the others don't or are different than all the others by claiming to not have beliefs.
Old 21-05-2014, 06:31 PM
Master
The earths crust could not be cooked without deception as an ingredient; there had to be false toy religions, to contrast to true religion.

And true religion has not returned to this earth yet; it left 2,000 years ago.
Old 21-05-2014, 06:41 PM
Master
Quote:
The earths crust could not be cooked without deception as an ingredient; there had to be false toy religions, to contrast to true religion.

And true religion has not returned to this earth yet; it left 2,000 years ago.
I'm honestly cheering for you that people stop hijacking your thread just to fight with you, but you honestly don't do yourself any favors with over-the-top rhetoric like that. Toning things down to a dull dogmatic roar really would be helpful.
Old 21-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I'm honestly cheering for you that people stop hijacking your thread just to fight with you, but you honestly don't do yourself any favors with over-the-top rhetoric like that. Toning things down to a dull dogmatic roar really would be helpful.

In my view , People are welcome to the thread to say and do as they please, hopefully not breaking any rules while on that path.

And that was not rhetoric, it was a poem. But I admit that I am not a good poet.
Old 22-05-2014, 08:26 AM
Master
Quote:
And that was not rhetoric, it was a poem. But I admit that I am not a good poet.
Oops sorry!
Old 22-05-2014, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Oops sorry!

No, its my fault;

Just a bad poet, and I know it!

( this is a poem too).