Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-04-2017, 07:59 PM
Master
Hi there,
I don't astral travel (using the astral body) but instead consciously project using the etheric body or going as pure consciousness.
I find it more useful for my purposes and can get OBE in seconds to minutes.
I used to look for or form a vortex to travel through to get to the destination point selected, but these days I'm often out and to the destination even before ever seeing/forming a vortex.

My adventures are numerous.
Inner Earth
Stratosphere
Earth views from satellites, the moon, floating in space etc.
Mars Colony
Moon and subterranean corridors and installations there.
Other Solar Systems
Tracing Nicola Tesla's missing paperwork and labwork led to some of the best most astonishing eye-opening trips to date!
Space Ships of various types in the 4th and 5th dimensions. (Very popular trips, people often come to me to get on them)
Forward and Back in 'time'
Sea bottom looking for artifacts
Other peoples (w/ their permission) energy stream lines and blood vessels, brains, heart and so on.
Into the 8th through 12th charkas - one of the more intense energy experiences to date. Full on motion sickness in my body afterwards.
Lots of Other Epoc times like Lemuria and Atlantis.
Hunting with a caveman several times getting to see animals that no longer exist or have evolved to modern forms.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:43 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Hi there,
I don't astral travel (using the astral body) but instead consciously project using the etheric body or going as pure consciousness.
I find it more useful for my purposes and can get OBE in seconds to minutes.
I used to look for or form a vortex to travel through to get to the destination point selected, but these days I'm often out and to the destination even before ever seeing/forming a vortex.

My adventures are numerous.
Inner Earth
Stratosphere
Earth views from satellites, the moon, floating in space etc.
Mars Colony
Moon and subterranean corridors and installations there.
Other Solar Systems
Tracing Nicola Tesla's missing paperwork and lab work led to some of the best most astonishing eye-opening trips to date!
Space Ships of various types in the 4th and 5th dimensions. (Very popular trips, people often come to me to get on them)
Forward and Back in 'time'
Sea bottom looking for artifacts
Other peoples (w/ their permission) energy stream lines and blood vessels, brains, heart and so on.
Into the 8th through 12th chakras - one of the more intense energy experiences to date. Full on motion sickness in my body afterwards.
Lots of Other Epoc times like Lemuria and Atlantis.
Hunting with a caveman several times getting to see animals that no longer exist or have evolved to modern forms.
Sorry to point these:
1. you're bragging, and give no details; the thread's title is "SHARE your projection techniques"; being so proficient as you claim, readers would be thankful if you shared your techniques
2. your signature link doesn't work (in chrome, windows); it has control characters; I had to edit them out to reach your website [%3Cfont%20color%3D%22blue%22%3Ewww.crystalarrays.c om%3C’s server DNS address could not be found]
3. your website doesn't provide information regarding this thread's object; nice pictures!
Old 04-04-2017, 10:19 PM
Tedmil

The only reliable technique I have found is when I'm startled out of deep sleep and sometimes instead of falling back to sleep I go into a dream state. It is at this dream state where I commonly astral project.
Old 05-04-2017, 06:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
Sorry to point these:
1. you're bragging, and give no details; the thread's title is "SHARE your projection techniques"; being so proficient as you claim, readers would be thankful if you shared your techniques
2. your signature link doesn't work (in chrome, windows); it has control characters; I had to edit them out to reach your website [%3Cfont%20color%3D%22blue%22%3Ewww.crystalarrays.c om%3C’s server DNS address could not be found]
3. your website doesn't provide information regarding this thread's object; nice pictures!

Thanks for telling me about the control characters! I tried to fix it - hope it worked. Let me know if it did please. :)

As to not mentioning the technique I use in great detail, having typed it out in great depth many times on this forum over the years it just seemed ....a long undertaking like trying to describe, via typing, every single step to getting on a bike and riding it for the first time.
Seriously, no one is going to read it, or maybe not even the minimal word version below. People seem to want to Astral Travel - not Consciously Project, which I think is a whole lot easier and reliable, but that's just me. Of course Conscious Projection does require some mastery at meditation and stilling the mind, and Astral Travel doesn't seem to require that so much as catching that moment just before sleep when the mind has finally stilled, or maybe it does happen while asleep - not sure I've only AP's about 6 times in life that I recall.
As I did mention it's gotten really short these days, just a couple minutes to launch and not much technique involved at all and not much to describe.

1: Cleanse, Purify and increase frequency.
2: Open charkas, ground and fill up with energy
3: Call in Angels Guides and Higher Self
4: Set/state destination desired
5: Drop into mental silence - zero mind chatter
6: Make sure third eye is open and focus on seeing auric field
7: Relinquish control to H.S.
8: Launch
9: Arrive
Old 05-04-2017, 02:14 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Thanks for telling me about the control characters! I tried to fix it - hope it worked. Let me know if it did please. :)

As to not mentioning the technique I use in great detail, having typed it out in great depth many times on this forum over the years it just seemed ....a long undertaking like trying to describe, via typing, every single step to getting on a bike and riding it for the first time.
Seriously, no one is going to read it, or maybe not even the minimal word version below. People seem to want to Astral Travel - not Consciously Project, which I think is a whole lot easier and reliable, but that's just me. Of course Conscious Projection does require some mastery at meditation and stilling the mind, and Astral Travel doesn't seem to require that so much as catching that moment just before sleep when the mind has finally stilled, or maybe it does happen while asleep - not sure I've only AP's about 6 times in life that I recall.
As I did mention it's gotten really short these days, just a couple minutes to launch and not much technique involved at all and not much to describe.

1: Cleanse, Purify and increase frequency.
2: Open charkas, ground and fill up with energy
3: Call in Angels Guides and Higher Self
4: Set/state destination desired
5: Drop into mental silence - zero mind chatter
6: Make sure third eye is open and focus on seeing auric field
7: Relinquish control to H.S.
8: Launch
9: Arrive

Wow that's awesome. I was wondering if you might be able to break it down in a more simple manor for those of us completely foreign to the idea? Especially between #6 and #8. I'd be most grateful
Old 05-04-2017, 06:31 PM
Master
Well shoot, I didn't think anyone would actually be interested. LOL
Okay I'll, give it a shot.
The most critical thing is to be a good meditator. This means being able to drop into Theta brain wave state, have no thought but be in a state of Observation and Noticing.
When this happens one can feel the energy in their body, in their Auric Field and outside their auric field and tell what is what. There is this deep stillness and yet one is not tied to their body and can roam out of it or feel out of it and into the room around them.
There is a difference between or Thinking Mind and our actual Consciousness - the Thinking Mind is tied to the body proper and can't roam, the Consciousness is a multi-dimensional awareness which is not tied to the body proper. Meditation is a great way to learn the reality of this and start venturing out of the body proper via the consciousness or awareness as some call it.

6: The 3rd eye being open allows us to retrieve information not available to our regular two eye's - which are biologically developed to only see within a certain spectrum. Imagine how different cats and dogs, spiders and fly's and birds of prey see from us.
Using the 3rd eye closes the gap a lot and allows us to be able to perceive a lot more information. Not just visually, but hear, smell and taste also. Conscious Projection without 3rd eye activation might be a bit like stumbling around in the dark.
If your 3rd eye isn't activated yet, google or search here in the forums for ways to get it up and running. There are literally 100's of ways to do it.
I also suggests practicing a 100 or more Remote Viewing targets - I feel this was instrumental in me being able to eventually Consciously Project. It trained things inside me to find locations and recover accurate information and the brain to understand it's need to step aside into quietness for the process to work.

7: H.S. = Higher Self. This is the eternal aspect of our self who knows how to do all this already - it is....okay, this gets into words and we could start all kinds of threads trying to describe what the differences are, but for this mental construct let me describe the break down like this and then you can apply it to whatever your mental construct/description is:

The Non-physical aspects of the Self are:

Mind - Thinking mind - useful only in the 3D dimension, locally based in the body and auric field only - it calculates, conjectures, summates, judges, chatters non-stop, tells the body how to do a job, how to drive a car, converts signals from the body into action - ie, feeling of hunger means eat something etc. We all know this aspect of the self very well, lots of us humans think this IS the self in entirety.

Observer or Consciousness - This aspect of the self is like a lab worker - it just notes and documents, it doesn't draw conclusions, make decisions or otherwise act on any information received - it simply Notices. It is multi-dimensional and non-local. It sends it's collected data or the data is received to/by the Higher Self/Eternal Aspect or the brain, depending what's needed. This aspect of the self is most often discovered in Meditation and is the springboard to higher states of Consciousness and Abilities. It is a critical discovery. It can be said to be the state of existence behind the Thinking Mind.
The Thinking Mind must be stilled to access the Observer. The Observer is not discoverable UNTIL the Thinking Mind is Quiet.

Higher Self/Spirit/Eternal Self This is the aspect of Self which is Eternal - no discernable beginning or ending, moves from body to body through re-incarnation and carries the sum total of all bodily existences and lives-between-lives in it. It is an individualized unit of the Greater Consciousness Construct of All That Is/ God/ Source Creator and in seamless communication with all consciousness.
It is multi-dimensional and non-local and can act completely independent of the body and while can return to it in a micro second to the body has it's own life, goals, services and interactions with other beings. It may not be nearby and will be off doing it's own things when the body and mind are doing uninteresting/unuseful things like watching YouTubes, Facebooking, Sleeping, watching movies etc. It's opinion and method from which it makes decisions are often very different than the Thinking Minds way and the two can arrive at completely polar opinions on subjects and actions to be taken.
It is the aspect of our self which has vast access and Knowing of the realms beyond the physical ones. It's bases of decision making is Love. All things is does are from Love and for Love and it's often very busy interacting and helping the Higher Selves of those we meet and their Guides, Angels and Teams. It is capable if seeing ripple affects of all actions taken - it will always make choices based on Love for All above love of Self.
Engaging the Observer is the Gateway state to start getting a clue about the secret life of the Higher Self.

When we Consciously Project we move into the Observer State - (it just records things, it doesn't make decisions right) so to stay out of trouble and make the most of any Journey OBE in the best possible way we want to invite the Higher Self to oversee/accompany/lead the OBE - that way we don't run into issues since brain is sitting quietly in the corner somewhere not invited to play and just waiting for the Observer to report back with what information, knowledge and experience was gained.

While this all probably sounds like a lot to do to be able to go OBE, once it's learned it all gets very steamlined and repeatable in just moments. Like riding a bike - we just jump on and go and no longer have to think of the 140 steps involved before rolling out of the driveway. It's all automatic, muscle memory. Additionally once its learned one can make an energy field so that everyone inside the field can go OBE too, like taking a buddy on the bike ride.

Hope that helps!
Again, two most useful thing IMHO are Meditation and Remote Viewing to learn how to Consciously Project. :)
Old 05-04-2017, 07:23 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Thanks for telling me about the control characters! I tried to fix it - hope it worked. Let me know if it did please. :) ...
It works now, and thanks for the detailed explanations. :)
Old 11-04-2017, 04:07 PM
Seeker

My first astral projection was accomplished through raw anger--I was so angry that I literally propelled my "ethereal form" outside it's physical vessel. However, after practice and gaining control of over the ability--the easiest method towards projection for me is using an "astral altar"; which is a place that I've created using strong emotional and thought energy. This is the first place I wind up when transitioning into the astral plane.
Old 12-04-2017, 03:04 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
Sorry to point these:

Wish you hadn't bothered with the link info, used to respect this individual. What a sell out.
Old 12-04-2017, 06:31 AM
Master
Sell out? Pardon me? Exactly what do you mean?