Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-02-2017, 12:25 PM
Master
It's lonely being at the top. Where my brilliance outshines those who don't have the talent or insight to stand up here with me on this pedestal.

Every church, cult and ex I've met said the same.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
It's lonely being at the top. Where my brilliance outshines those who don't have the talent or insight to stand up here with me on this pedestal.

Every church, cult and ex I've met said the same.
Yes, I am in a 0.8% minority.

...but wait up Baile, INTJ's are the scientists...we are the rational thinkers and spirituality/religion is an anathema to INTJ.

So, for those 0.8% of INTJ women, only 0.8% of those believe in a 'higher power'....no wonder I find it difficult to find anybody else 'on my wavelength'....they don't exist. lol
Old 04-02-2017, 05:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Greetings fellow 'spiritual people'.

Twice today, I have been told I am 'not spiritual' which is really cool if I am not because then I can get on with just living a meaningless existence and not knowing any better.

So, to humour it I was like "what makes you say that?"

I wouldn't treat it so lightly. Communication is important to me. So instead of humor (to you) which is negative, it could be seen as not willing to listen. You are trying to see what they are seeing. Trying to actually see is something brand new instead of as you mention, platitudes. But you do find truth in platitudes which you find in the end. I agree with you that spiritual can be explained. It has long been establish as not to be the way. People are far too emotional about this.

Have to agree spiritual people should not swear. This is even common courtesy. Ask yourself what happens when you swear. You are right, a spiritual idea firstly does not have an opposing/negative view because it is merely seen in "light" of conflict. It may have a opposing/change one. Remember, your words aren't understood except by you. The problem is skill in speaking. Whereas another person may reach a person say in short time, another approach will take much longer where it may not have time to complete what one wanted to say fully.

Not quite correct imo. Even spiritual people do get impatient and frustrated but don't act out of it. Now there is a difference with teachers. You are thinking of them. But along those lines some people reach one or two people where others are able to reach many at a time, which I have always felt is about language, some are meant only to reach themselves in this matrix. You are a provider of information that fit somewhere.

Spiritual people don't see such illusions mentioned imo, but that's a guess. I will tell you something about the unkind word you don't see. Unkind word lead to unkind act. You may not agree with this, spiritual has an equal responsibility in what acts they feed. This requires personal acceptance even to the point how I would want to be treated.

You are too worried about seeing in others, not disusing. Again merely information. Don't look for reward or react to punishment. What about an experiment if you can. Be nice for a while and journal it, what do you see happening, then be rude, journalize, and compare it. Of course use the same message always. You may find it not at all easy. I know I can't any more so this is from that perspective. In the manner we act we are not open but closed when we think we are open. This may tell us we need others in complex ways.

Last edited by lemex : 04-02-2017 at 06:58 PM.
Old 04-02-2017, 06:53 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I think that people should adapt to the situation / conditions / environment, and act accordingly. Having utopian expectations about possibilities and outcomes, and consequently generating pain and loss to others with your best intentions, because you ignored signs, common sense, history, etc., is not an excuse neither in the forum of men, nor for your karma.

Remember that karma acts not only at thought level, but at desire, an action levels too. If you "love all people", while "desiring to be rewarded and praised for that", you accumulate bad karma. If you desire "the misfortune of those who disagree with you" and you're in the wrong, you accumulate bad karma. If you "let free a criminal" that consequently commits a crime, you accumulate bad karma.

What I learned from my father: Do always whatever you think to be right under the circumstances, not what others consider to be right! Do it to your satisfaction, not to get rewarded or praised! The Universe will reward you, on average with what you deserve. Pay attention to what the Universe gives you, and if it's bad it means you don't do what's right!

Last edited by baro-san : 04-02-2017 at 09:18 PM.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:52 PM
Master

Just a few weeks ago you were lamenting because no one was responding to your posts and now look at you!

Regarding your first post on this thread: I am a very spiritual person and I cuss like a sailor. I don't give a rat's butt what anyone else thinks of me. And I don't act. I don't worry about karma either. I figure when it's my time to account for my actions when I was alive on Planet Earth, I can look them in the eye and say I did the best I could with the knowledge I had at that time. And I don't worry about making amends with people I don't like. I don't antagonize them but I won't be around them either. In other words I don't SHOULD on myself. I take each day at a time and I've learned to love myself for just the way I am, not the way I should be.

Actually, I'm a bit of a recluse and only uncork myself a few times a week to go and be with my friends. I'm thinking this is my last incarnation. All signs point to it. The recluse part is part of that. I don't even have much to do with my family anymore. And I find most people very tiring. I'm just not into the whole social things anymore. Been there done that. Yawn.

Being my last incarnation doesn't mean I'm almost perfect (re-read the second paragraph) it means I've learned just enough while incarnated to skim by not having to reincarnate here again because I hate starting over each lifetime. Whoops, there's another negative in me, my oh my.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Just a few weeks ago you were lamenting because no one was responding to your posts and now look at you!

Regarding your first post on this thread: I am a very spiritual person and I cuss like a sailor. I don't give a rat's butt what anyone else thinks of me. And I don't act. I don't worry about karma either. I figure when it's my time to account for my actions when I was alive on Planet Earth, I can look them in the eye and say I did the best I could with the knowledge I had at that time. And I don't worry about making amends with people I don't like. I don't antagonize them but I won't be around them either. In other words I don't SHOULD on myself. I take each day at a time and I've learned to love myself for just the way I am, not the way I should be.

Actually, I'm a bit of a recluse and only uncork myself a few times a week to go and be with my friends. I'm thinking this is my last incarnation. All signs point to it. The recluse part is part of that. I don't even have much to do with my family anymore. And I find most people very tiring. I'm just not into the whole social things anymore. Been there done that. Yawn.

Being my last incarnation doesn't mean I'm almost perfect (re-read the second paragraph) it means I've learned just enough while incarnated to skim by not having to reincarnate here again because I hate starting over each lifetime. Whoops, there's another negative in me, my oh my.

I love it.

Colorado does indeed have quite a few "late-level old souls" in it, one of the highest concentrations in the United States, many of whom having strong reclusive tendencies. Blessings, Deb.
Old 05-02-2017, 01:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I wouldn't treat it so lightly. Communication is important to me. So instead of humor (to you) which is negative, it could be seen as not willing to listen. You are trying to see what they are seeing. Trying to actually see is something brand new instead of as you mention, platitudes. But you do find truth in platitudes which you find in the end. I agree with you that spiritual can be explained. It has long been establish as not to be the way. People are far too emotional about this.

Have to agree spiritual people should not swear. This is even common courtesy. Ask yourself what happens when you swear. You are right, a spiritual idea firstly does not have an opposing/negative view because it is merely seen in "light" of conflict. It may have a opposing/change one. Remember, your words aren't understood except by you. The problem is skill in speaking. Whereas another person may reach a person say in short time, another approach will take much longer where it may not have time to complete what one wanted to say fully.

Not quite correct imo. Even spiritual people do get impatient and frustrated but don't act out of it. Now there is a difference with teachers. You are thinking of them. But along those lines some people reach one or two people where others are able to reach many at a time, which I have always felt is about language, some are meant only to reach themselves in this matrix. You are a provider of information that fit somewhere.

Spiritual people don't see such illusions mentioned imo, but that's a guess. I will tell you something about the unkind word you don't see. Unkind word lead to unkind act. You may not agree with this, spiritual has an equal responsibility in what acts they feed. This requires personal acceptance even to the point how I would want to be treated.

You are too worried about seeing in others, not disusing. Again merely information. Don't look for reward or react to punishment. What about an experiment if you can. Be nice for a while and journal it, what do you see happening, then be rude, journalize, and compare it. Of course use the same message always. You may find it not at all easy. I know I can't any more so this is from that perspective. In the manner we act we are not open but closed when we think we are open. This may tell us we need others in complex ways.
So, would you thus surmise that I am 'not spiritual' then?

I guess for every one who says that 'I am spiritual' there will be one who will say I am not...and there are 7.5 billion people out there whose opinions I have not heard on the matter...

So in the end, only "I" get to say whether I am spiritual or not, don't I?

I guess this is also another reason why people can decide to be/do 'anything they want' these days just by believing it - because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind, right?

Thank you for your reply.
Old 05-02-2017, 02:08 AM
Master
Quote:

I guess for every one who says that 'I am spiritual' there will be one who will say I am not...and there are 7.5 billion people out there whose opinions I have not heard on the matter...

So in the end, only "I" get to say whether I am spiritual or not, don't I?

I guess this is also another reason why people can decide to be/do 'anything they want' these days just by believing it - because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind, right?

Thank you for your reply.

We see through our own eyes. But to see another through another's eyes as one is often difficult for many. To be inclusive in yourself towards others you would understand this as yourself aware. So how you "feel" about yourself speaks volumes both silently and out loud. :)

In reflection of you and this topic, I am more aware of You. Not what you know and are being.

Once you apply the label to yourself, people will find ways to either validate you under your relationship to it, or invalidate it.

That is why I don't assign labels to myself. What others decide of me is about them.

They will see me as they need to, want too or only can see. I am aware of them seeing me where they are and where I am in myself around that seeing.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 05-02-2017, 02:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
We see through our own eyes. But to see another through another's eyes as one is often difficult for many. To be inclusive in yourself towards others you would understand this as yourself aware. So how you "feel" about yourself speaks volumes both silently and out loud. :)

In reflection of you and this topic, I am more aware of You. Not what you know and are being.

Once you apply the label to yourself, people will find ways to either validate you under your relationship to it, or invalidate it.

That is why I don't assign labels to myself. What others decide of me is about them.
Thank you, Naturesflow and thank you to Linen!

Yes, if it doesn't rain, it pours - doesn't it?

I guess I should treat human emotions like the weather. I have to learn to accept there will be times of el nino and times of la nina.

However, you are right and I have to learn not to attach labels to everything, but thing is labels help me identify things, comparmentalise things and make it all 'neat' - an INTJ trait I guess.

Spirit is urging me to just discuss stuff I know about and have learned about only because it is much 'safer' that way. lol

I am just really happy...really happy that you can see past the superficial into who I am as a person. Not many can.
Old 05-02-2017, 02:35 AM
Master

Quote:

Absolutely not saying that. I use to swear a lot, now I don't and I don't know why but I'm able to see the difference. I now see no value to it but see the value not to. I use to be impatient and oh so frustrated. Not so much now. I also never saw through the eyes of another, one day I had the experience. It was like reading another's mind. Experienced has changed me. I've seen the difference in many of the things you mentioned. Was just giving a POV in my now. I think we may be learning and that's spiritual to me.