Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 21-05-2011, 03:00 AM
chris851

Any help on interperting this dream please? :-)

Hello everyone,

I've been a member for a while and enjoy reading through the various threads on the forum about people's experiences, but I've never felt in a position where i could comment that would be of help to them, I have however seen some people's responses and to be honest they are amazing. So maybe someone could help me out please?
I'll explain the dream and its background :-)
It starts of where I’m playing rugby with a friend who passed a few years ago, he was a Royal Marine who sadly was killed in action in Afghanistan. Either him or a family member appears to me in dreams when I’m feeling a bit down about things in my personal life.

In the dream he's telling me "Chris you're better than that" and "You can do it mate, your smart!" All them uplifting sayings which are always really nice.

This is the part I’m having trouble with.

Later in the dream some people want me to read for me (I’ve been going to circles for the last few months, and my development is coming along nicely) so I have agreed and we enter a room. There is a black cat sitting on the floor, and without hesitating I say "Hello" and the black cat replies back "Hello", we begin talking and the black cat tells me its name, which starts with an A but I can’t really remember it. As this is going on the people with me, are looking at me and thinking "How is he doing this, talking to the cat?"

Then it changes, the black cat and me come face to face. The face begins to morph into a girl roughly in her late 20's, and the face continues to alter slightly between cat and human form.

I'm given a message which i know is extremely important (I just can’t remember all of it now :-( ) But I’m starting to feel a bit scared by his girl and her changing form, its then that I realise I never protected myself and in my head I’m saying "Protect me, protect me" and I begin to relax. The message continues and ends with what I can remember. "Kelly is dead" (Kelly is an ex of mine, how i was having feelings for still, but I know the rest of the message is really important)

Could this have been one of my guides? I haven't seen his woman before, maybe she's a new guide, or the next one to help me on my continued development, as the feeling was really powerful from her. Is the black cat a power animal for me, and something I should take notice off?

Any comments or thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Light and love

Chris
Old 21-05-2011, 03:22 AM
nightowl

It could very well be an animal guide. As to whether it is your power animal, if it tends to show up as if it is with you always, and you relate to what it represents it could be a power animal revealing itself to you. Power animals are typically animals that have been with you all your life and do not leave. Have you always had an affinity for cats, like as a child and all your life?

Animal guides will come into our lives with a message or lesson and when they have completed their purpose they will typically move on and out of your life. Time will tell which black cat may be...

nightowl
Old 21-05-2011, 05:16 AM
astroboy

Kelly is giving you a basic lesson to be down-to-earth [with all four paws at ground level] i.e. practice humility and get rid of ego. Black is a well known symbol for water. Water flows on the path of least resistance. i.e. you should simplify your lifestyle. Since Kelly is still in your mind, you're also connected to Kelly's 'heart'.
Kelly could be spiritually more advanced than you. While journeying in her Astral travels, void from the baggage of the physical complexities, Kelly is in a better position to guide you and many others towards the higher consciousness. If the message given of Kelly is "dead", it means dead to the physical world but awakened in higher consciousness.

This doesn't mean Kelly will remain there forever for you because she too has her spiritual lessons to pursue.

~ astroboy ~