Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-12-2014, 01:44 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kattykamille
I wonder why the being I saw in my apartment scared me so much, perhaps he was mean? Or maybe I was just protective. The way he moved about scared me, his movements were so quick and directed. Almost like wanting to attack.
You should really give yourself credit for knowing you had the authority to tell him to go away. The way you told the story, it seemed like the being felt the power in your words, as well. I could sense no fear (besides him being creepy) in the way you told the story. That is awesome! I commend you. :)
Old 18-12-2014, 03:09 AM
kattykamille

astralwanderer, thank you :)! I really appreciate that. Dark beings have always been a big fear of mine. Both in the spiritual world and physical. Having the courage to stand up to the entity ( who know if it was even bad to begin with! ) took a lot of internal strength. But at least now I know not to be afraid next time. It seems with enough "eye contact" or whatever we focus with in the astral and enough intent... things go as we want them to! But that also seems to be the case here in the physical too huh ;) hahah
Old 18-12-2014, 04:14 AM
kattykamille

I made a quick sketch of the scary astral man I saw in my living room. He's not so scary now that I see him resembled in a sketch
Old 19-12-2014, 12:57 PM
CNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattykamille
CNC thank you! That makes a lot of sense :)

I suppose because I'm new to these experiences... I over analyze everything. Sort of like a 16 yr old teenager going through the social world haha. It's all extremely interesting though. And there is definitely no denying that these dimensions exist. After all, everyone on here experiences similar things. Or we're all bat **** crazy! Haha :) but one things for sure... at least we're all in this together.

Next time I will try to manifest the courage to talk to entities instead of yelling at them. It seems I get afraid anytime I encounter astral beings and simply yell at them to leave. Another interesting topic... is the concept of "astral wind". I was reading up on that the other night. Astral wind is this sort of energy/ force... that grabs you and pushes you inward/outward toward ... well who knows! Have you ever experienced that? Where a force just directs you somewhere and then drops you off and suddenly you're in control again. According to the book it's spirits means of showing us that what we're experiencing is real. A very simple method of making itself known. Who knows!
Yes, I have had astral "wind" a few times. For me it feels like a roller coaster or giant slide. Usually I will be flying and then something just "locks" me into a pre determined coarse that I have no control over. Sometimes at the end it feels like an elevator slowly coming to a stop. You can see different levels of astral stuff go by as you go up (or down) and then you just stop at one of them. I've even had it happen where I get stuck halfway, was real annoying at the time because I didn't know how to break free, lol. I also once saw a spirit stuck halfway like that, I probably should have helped but I just blew right past (I wasn't real chatty at that time, lol)

I don't think that it is "spirits showing us it is real" at all. That explanation reminds me of how the ancient people used to think thunder was the "gods" and volcanic eruptions were because the "gods were angry" etc..
Just seems like answer to explain something you don't understand. "Oh, astral wind? Yeah, um, thats the spirits, yeah, they are showing us AP is real!" Ummm...no, lol. I have seen nothing to support that :)

My opinion on astral wind. Some kind of quick travel system used to get places faster. We travelers probably just stumble on it now and then and warp to God knows where. I haven't been able to determine any pattern from it, maybe "spirits" are helping us access it but I don't see why they wouldn't just tell us since communication is not hard to do :) It doesn't happen to me as much as it used to, which I haven't really thought much about until now, interesting...
Old 19-12-2014, 04:04 PM
kattykamille

CNC, good point on the volcanic eruption comparison! And also... when you mentioned a spirit was stuck half way - that made me laugh out loud. I don't know why but that sounded hilarious. I understand what you mean by "not chatty" I tend to have a horrible habit of yelling at everyone in the astral like an unstable human would in the physical ... yet in the physical I try to be as polite and well mannered as possible.

I think what Robert Bruce mean't in his description about the validity of astral wind... that it is (source's) means of making us aware that the experience we're experiencing isn't just one sided (personal dream like experience that only involves you as an individual ... and not all of us who exp. this in the same place) It's almost like an answer to a question? His reasoning was that spirit/source... (although Im sure it could!) wouldn't just make a chalk board appear in front of us and write messages for us to read... but rather creates archetypes, symbols and the best possible method that would be universally understood... poking us around a little bit "astral wind" (im sure every astral traveler would relate with the astral wind concept in one way or another / has experienced some sort of astral wind type thing) I totally agree with the travelling system idea you mentioned though. That makes sense too, like an astral highway. I guess we'll never know for sure right! But It's always nice to make theories