Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-12-2014, 12:17 PM
A Fraction of the Whole

Two things from my AP last night

If I fall asleep on my back I will AP. Sometimes it can be a bit scary so I sleep on my side unless I have done the mental prep I need to do for an OBE.

Last night I slept on my back, hoping to AP. I've been having some problems with my mom and was hoping to get some insight. A man came to me (I think I was dreaming, not OBEing but he was very real. I can still see the hairs on his arms and I know exactly what he was wearing). He spoke to me about my concern that there were other negative forces at work besides my own. I know he was talking about the wall I have put up between my mom and I that is obviously affecting my functioning in the world when he said very clearly "if you were naughty, and you saw someone surrounded by DO NOT DISTURB signs, what would you do?"

Then I was taken to a vision of my local supermarket. There was a red circle in one of the aisles and inside the red circle was a beautiful ballerina practicing her moves. Most of the shoppers respected the space she had created and pushed their trolleys around her but some naughty little boys were standing on the edge of the circles making fun of her and trying to throw her off balance by making loud noises. It was so clear to me that if she just stepped out of the circle she had created and joined the shoppers, the boys would lose interest in her and she could dance in peace. This was a very powerful vision and I know it has shown me what I need to do but the thought is soooooo scary .

The second thing is that when I woke up from the dream, I wanted to get up, so I did, but it was my astral body I got up in. I haven't been in it for a while and it felt like it was drunk and exhausted. I definitely was not drunk in my physical body. My Astral body felt heavy and light headed, I stood up and the effort was too much and I had to sit back down. The eyes felt like they were gummed up and so heavy that I was forcing them open but they would hardly open. The effort brought me back to my physical body (gently, not that snap thing) which was now awake with the eyes WIDE open from the effort of opening the astral ones. I can't explain it but my physical body felt lighter and happier than my astral body had felt and I was so glad to be in it. I have never had an experience like this before. It's made me a bit nervous to sleep on my back any time soon.

I would really appreciate any feedback or possible explanations.

Thanks so much!
Old 20-12-2014, 08:59 AM
bliss

"I would really appreciate any feedback or possible explanations. "

the heavy feeling of the astral body is because your energy body is probably not very elastic. so, it makes making a copy of the astral body a little bit harder. astral projection is making a copy of your astral body inside your body. :) as robert bruce says. :)

when u r close to the physical body the silver cord pulls you back strongly, so to take off you need to exit right away and go 30 feet away from the body and then to your next target, don't look at the body or think of the body.

you can work with moving energy up and down the body, it should help you. :)

breath in compassion, breath out compassion. :) selflessness and kindness bring peace. :)

removing the wall around your mom is good too. you can only astral travel well when you are very relaxed and at peace with all souls. :)

so, make peace with mom, so you can achieve higher energy elasticity:)