Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-01-2017, 09:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Your reality is a reflection of what you have inside, if you're trying so hard to stay strong and be there for other people, that's what the Universe will give you. It doesn't judge, it just gives us what we need. When you start trying to find that someone you need to be there for you, they will come when you're ready but not until. If nothing changes then nothing changes and you have to make those changes for yourself, that we're having this discussion means that you're looking for something to change.

There is a time in our life where we try to reflect, digging up past decisions, actions and situations that relates to the present outcome of where you are now and how it came to be.

As I reflect, i remembered what you said that what I have gone through made me who I am and what I am and you are right, and also true that I wanted some changes and it started off here in this forum, I started to open up, talk about my experiences that I have never done before, conquering my fear of telling my truth behind my jolly personality.

I wanted a little freedom, to break away from my routinary life, that the adventurous me wanted to come out and explore which I suppressed for so many years.

I just don't know how I will do it but I know faith can move mountains.

Thank you Greenslade.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:04 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aube Borealis
There is a time in our life where we try to reflect, digging up past decisions, actions and situations that relates to the present outcome of where you are now and how it came to be.

As I reflect, i remembered what you said that what I have gone through made me who I am and what I am and you are right, and also true that I wanted some changes and it started off here in this forum, I started to open up, talk about my experiences that I have never done before, conquering my fear of telling my truth behind my jolly personality.

I wanted a little freedom, to break away from my routinary life, that the adventurous me wanted to come out and explore which I suppressed for so many years.

I just don't know how I will do it but I know faith can move mountains.

Thank you Greenslade.
This is probably the greatest realisation that you could come to. These things can't be found in books or religions they can only be found in ourselves, deep inside and hidden away under layers of dust. When you find your own Light there is no greater Spirituality because that's what we've come here to find. What is very obvious from this post is that you've discovered your own Light is there and you want to let it shine, and you have a passion in your Heart to do just that. And the Faith to take the next steps in the Hope that it'll happen for you. Let that 'adventurous me' loose and when you need it it'll be there for you. This thread is an example of that.

You go girl, and leave the baggage behind because all you need is a toothbrush.