Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 17-01-2017, 03:10 PM
Pathfinder
My meeting with Archangel Gabriel

Hi all ,
apologies as this is re-posted from the Angels forum as it is actually my own true story that I wanted to share. I am a newbie so just finding my way around the site !
Also to find out if anybody has experienced similar ? I know now, that angels can present in so many different ways and forms that are appropriate for the individual.......

In 2005 I was receiving my second Reiki attunement and in our group was a lady that worked with 'her angels', and just couldn't express enough how much they helped her both during her healing and work and day to day. I have to admit I was very sceptical about this aue storyrnd put it to the back of my mind. I then kept a diary of significant experiences during the 21 day cleansing period and this was by far the most amazing !
One day on my commute home from work ( I was a community nurse in central London ) I was catching my bus back to the station. I walked up to the top deck of the bus and as I sat down near the front I heard my name being called in a high pitched voice from behind me. At first I thought I was literally hearing things as the tone was so unusual..but it kept repeating so I just looked behind me. Sat directly in the seat behind me was an old man with a wild mop of white hair, gappy teeth, dirty nails and absolutely piercing blue crinkly eyes. He smiled and said hello, I felt panic rise as I was used to all and sundry approaching me in the street and worried he may be mentally ill and that I wouldn't have the strength to deal with it. And then he took my hand, and I felt the most beautiful energy and connection. I felt safe and my fear dissolved. He told me he had been watching me and that everything was going to be ok and that my work was never unnoticed. He said 'dont you know who I am' ? I shook my head, and then he said ' I am Gabriel, Archangel Gabriel'. I was just speechless literally. He then mentioned briefly about my work, the exact location where I lived and that I need never feel alone ( I was trapped in a dysfunctional relationship at the time). He reassured me I can ask for help from him and the other angels and they will always come to my side. The love and peace I felt was just beautiful. I then had a flash that I was approaching my stop so we said goodbye and I left the bus. I looked up at the window to wave to him and of course there was absolutely nobody there.!
Since then obviously I had a complete change of heart an a whole new world opened up to me.
I have studied and learnt many things about the advantages of inviting angels into my life.They help me in my healing work and they help me day to day. Spirit showed me never to doubt the existence of anything until you have had your own experience. I feel very blessed indeed.Has anybody got other stories to share ?
Thank you for reading.
Love and light to all.xxxx
Old 17-01-2017, 04:34 PM
Ascender
What a wonderful experience to have had
Old 17-01-2017, 06:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Well that's nice. I did remember reading somewhere a while ago that gabriel has the tendency to often disguise himself as an old man while in human form for some reason (not sure if right or wrong though) but it kind of reminds me of Gandalf from Lord of the Rings, an angelic being also disguising himself as an old man with magical powers.
Old 17-01-2017, 06:28 PM
Um....wow! I know these things happen to people...wow.

(And could you use more spaces... these big blocks of type ...we
end up commenting on eventually, are hard to read...
esp if a person has a smaller screen. Thanks)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-01-2017, 06:37 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th Sister
Hi all ,
apologies as this is re-posted from the Angels forum as it is actually my own true story that I wanted to share. I am a newbie so just finding my way around the site !
Also to find out if anybody has experienced similar ? I know now, that angels can present in so many different ways and forms that are appropriate for the individual.......

In 2005 I was receiving my second Reiki attunement and in our group was a lady that worked with 'her angels', and just couldn't express enough how much they helped her both during her healing and work and day to day. I have to admit I was very sceptical about this aue storyrnd put it to the back of my mind. I then kept a diary of significant experiences during the 21 day cleansing period and this was by far the most amazing !
One day on my commute home from work ( I was a community nurse in central London ) I was catching my bus back to the station. I walked up to the top deck of the bus and as I sat down near the front I heard my name being called in a high pitched voice from behind me. At first I thought I was literally hearing things as the tone was so unusual..but it kept repeating so I just looked behind me. Sat directly in the seat behind me was an old man with a wild mop of white hair, gappy teeth, dirty nails and absolutely piercing blue crinkly eyes. He smiled and said hello, I felt panic rise as I was used to all and sundry approaching me in the street and worried he may be mentally ill and that I wouldn't have the strength to deal with it. And then he took my hand, and I felt the most beautiful energy and connection. I felt safe and my fear dissolved. He told me he had been watching me and that everything was going to be ok and that my work was never unnoticed. He said 'dont you know who I am' ? I shook my head, and then he said ' I am Gabriel, Archangel Gabriel'. I was just speechless literally. He then mentioned briefly about my work, the exact location where I lived and that I need never feel alone ( I was trapped in a dysfunctional relationship at the time). He reassured me I can ask for help from him and the other angels and they will always come to my side. The love and peace I felt was just beautiful. I then had a flash that I was approaching my stop so we said goodbye and I left the bus. I looked up at the window to wave to him and of course there was absolutely nobody there.!
Since then obviously I had a complete change of heart an a whole new world opened up to me.
I have studied and learnt many things about the advantages of inviting angels into my life.They help me in my healing work and they help me day to day. Spirit showed me never to doubt the existence of anything until you have had your own experience. I feel very blessed indeed.Has anybody got other stories to share ?
Thank you for reading.
Love and light to all.xxxx

Hi 7th Sister,
Wow! What a great story! I didn't start working with Archangels until 2012, but they are soo loving and sooo helpful. I can't speak highly enough about them.

I met AA Gabriel in a dream in 2004. I didn't know it was AA Gabriel until about a year ago. I had reconnected with my twin flame (who I had met in 1997) in 2004. We are so connected, but due to various timing issues, we were not meant to be physically together in this lifetime. But we were fighting it, trying to make it work.

I had a dream, after we decided to part ways, where my twinflame and I were standing on a boardwalk by the ocean. It was sunny day. I knew there was a tall gentleman standing on my left side and my TF on my right.
I didn't know who this tall man was, I just knew that he knew me.

My tf saw him and threatened him (not something he'd do in real life), as he thought the man was hitting on me. I remember my tf looked so short compared to this tall man. My tf is 6'2" and the tall man was about 8'.

Then the tall man walks behind me, stands next to my tf and starts talking to him gently. When I looked at the tall man again, it was a woman! She was explaining to him very gently that we were not meant to have a relationship at this time because it would affect my lifepath in a way that I would not accomplish something. I couldn't hear everything that she said, but just got the gist of that. My tf immediately calmed down after AA Gabriel explained things.

I didn't realize it was an Archangel until AA Gabriel reminded me of the dream about a year ago. When I realized it, I got chills all through my body!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 18-01-2017, 01:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello 7th,

Lovely story. I have had the image of an Archangel Gabriel statue appear to me during deep meditations sometimes. I never felt a connection to this figure, perhaps, there was a message there for me, however, started researching thereafter.

Nice to see you posted about him, I think he gets over shadowed a bit by the other ones ( example AA Michael).

Quote:
Spirit showed me never to doubt the existence of anything until you have had your own experience

I agree
Old 18-01-2017, 10:39 AM
Master
Reiki rebirth sessions... some of my most memorable metaphysical experiences! A wise something to keep in mind as it pertains to these experiences:

When the Yoga enters into deeper states of trance, the heat of the Kundalini begins to course through the body, the subtle body is activated and the brain experiences a reverberating natural silence. The Yogin experiences a sense of purity, rejuvenation and alertness within. At this point, one may hear subtle sounds in the ear, smell burning incense or floral fragrances (which have non-worldly origin) and gain sight into the occult worlds. That which the Yogin experiences tends to vary depending on the inner plane of consciousness to which one is currently attuned.
Old 20-01-2017, 09:58 AM
Knower

Amazing story