Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 23-07-2011, 12:11 PM
andrewwwbuchan

"Purple Woman"

when i was younger i had this dream about this woman she sort of looked like Maleficent in the sense of what she was wearing ((i had never seen what shes from...still havent :P)but anyway she creeped me out so much i must have been about 4/5 years old

i was lying in bed and i could swear i wasnt sleeping its one of my strongest memories and she sort of floated out of...a chest of drawers and she just stood there looming over me staring at me smirking as if she were taunting me

ive asked a few other friends about this and they have similar experiences but i didnt tell them about mine first i just asked if they had weird things happen
but the strangest thing is to this day my favourite colour ever is purple!
and i dont know why

was just wondering if you could help me? (((i know i sound weird but ...hey who cares :P))

thanks xxxx
Old 23-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Seperate_Reality

I believe, we are each non-physical, immortal, spiritual beings and are not the mortal, physical, human body we operate and view in a mirror. When operating a human body we use the physical perceptions, sight, hearing, etc of that physical body. As non-physical, spiritual beings we have our own native perceptions and a lot more of these than the physical body has. Very young children have not yet been conditioned or socked-into the physical world society yet and commonly use their own native spiritual perceptions outside of those of the physical body. Jesus being a spiritual-powerhouse even mentioned something about the different and special qualities of very young children. I can't find the verse now, but you can look for it if you choose. The verse below was taken from The Bible UFO Connection, Lost Book of Adam and Eve. It remarks on the difference between our own native spiritual perceptions outside of the physical world and the human body perceptions or of controlling a physical human body and using the physical perceptions of the body...What you perceived in youth is what you perceived and how you perceived it.

.Adam And Eve Could No Longer See The Angels In Heaven
"4:8 And Adam said to Eve, "Look at your eyes, and at mine, which before beheld angels praising in heaven; and they too, without ceasing. 9 But now we do not see as we did; our eyes have become of flesh; they cannot see like they used to see before."
Old 23-07-2011, 07:04 PM
andrewwwbuchan

wow thats awesome

but the thing is i was petrified of this purple thing
i mean literally terrified
Old 23-07-2011, 07:33 PM
Seperate_Reality

Sometimes a spirit, spiritual being, without a mortal, physical, human body likes to tease others. Spiritual Beings have been known to be quite mischievous. One ability of a spirit is to project an "image" of something, be it a nice or not so nice an image, that is not solid and you can put a physical hand through it. I'm not saying this is what occurred with you, only you know that, but this can and has occurred many times.