Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 18-05-2014, 03:51 AM
Lady_Karatari

"Imaginary" Friends

I'm new to this forum, but it was with one main interest, I've been wanting to understand a childhood experience I had involving my imaginary friend Timothy, or Timmy as a nickname. I remember the first time I met Timmy, I remember he came through a doorway made of light on the railing of my staircase. I was in first grade at the time, very young, and I remember talking to my grandmother about imaginary friends, and I had assumed that he was as such. At the time I was in love with the idea of an imaginary friend, I didn't have many friends because I was being bullied at the time, and I just wanted a close friend like that. Timmy was a shy young boy, around the age I was, he was pale white, had blonde hair that was cut in a sort of long bowl cut. He had round brown eyes and wore blue overalls and a long sleeved red and white striped shirt. He was rather shy, I remember he hid from the adults. This is what I remember, sometimes I felt like he was more vivid than other times. I remember in 3rd grade was when I realized he wasn't there because I sort of clung to his memory, I felt alone when I realized that he was gone, I remember trying to deny the fact that he wasn't there. At the time I thought I just outgrew having an imaginary friend. But i remember it being a really impacting realization. I was in a pretty bad depression at the time, because one of my only friends had moved out of state. He whole time period is pretty hazy, but I just really want to know if Timmy was real. I'd like to know more about spirits and why Timmy might have shown himself to me. I feel like if he was a spirit that he was shot in he back of the head, I just have a feeling like that happened because sometimes I would be drawn to he area. We were the first homeowners of the property, the house was built on a former citrus orchard, from what I understand, we had moved there when I was 2. I just seek information or what to think of it.
Old 18-05-2014, 04:12 PM
Suspended
This is a mix of the Paranormal and your imagination. Do a complete investigation.
Old 18-05-2014, 08:17 PM
Lady_Karatari

I've been trying to investigate, but I've since moved away from the home. I don't know where to go for possible records. I've been thinking about going to a local library.
Old 20-05-2014, 06:21 AM
primrose

Hi Lady Karatari, I hope your life is happier now, as for Timmy, he probably was a Spirit child. It shouldn't be to hard to find some information on the area, as by his appearance it wasn't that far back in time, you say you were the first living in that house, the only haunted house I lived in was brand new, so it's something about the land it sits on.
Old 21-05-2014, 01:28 AM
Experiencer

I had an "imaginary" friend. Mine had a dog. They came to visit when I was three, and stayed a while. It didn't occur to me that they might have been spirits until a few years ago. The boy had an uncanny resemblance to my husband, who is five years younger than me. Now, I wonder if his spirit visited me before he incarnated. Maybe you will still meet Timmy, as a living person. I've come to believe that anything is possible with Spirit.