Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 14-12-2015, 01:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
That's a definite possibility it's all in my head but that's not exactly a bad thing either.

I was not trying to make it out to be a bad thing. Just that our moods with our foods for example, are the way we feel. If we feel, within ourselves, it is bad. Then it will be.
Old 14-12-2015, 01:39 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I was not trying to make it out to be a bad thing. Just that our moods with our foods for example, are the way we feel. If we feel, within ourselves, it is bad. Then it will be.

I see what you mean and I don't disagree with your point. I try to be open to more than one possibility
Old 14-12-2015, 01:44 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Or maybe it is all in our heart or how we wish to perceive it. I think that is the beauty of it haha

Maybe that matters most.
Old 14-12-2015, 03:17 AM
Master
It is so long ago, I can not remember
I certainly know, I will not eat animals, nor highly processed foods.
For me, it is a matter of vibration.
I can detect very quickly if a certain food is not OK for me to eat.
Old 15-12-2015, 04:13 AM
Experiencer
It took me a long time to get used to a plant based diet but now I am very happy with it. I do feel lighter and better because of my diet and this is a big and major improvement to the quality of my life. When I still ate meat it was as if a gray veil hung over me. It was the last thing before feeling depressed.

Lately I get this fascination with fresh coconut. Real fresh coconut has this kind of umami taste and I love it. It's such a great taste.

I think having a plant based diet doesn't so much improve my sensitivity but it's more that animal food no longer hinders it. I think I am now better able to be aware of what my personal sensitivity has to offer me then before.

The difference between animal food and plant based food in my feeling and to my health is now very obvious to me. When I still ate meat I couldn't grasp the meaning of it.
Old 15-12-2015, 04:26 PM
Experiencer
I also think that making your own food brings you closer to the source, closer to what God made for you in the first place.

I started with making my own soymilk, then it went to nutmilk. The next step was baking my own bread and now I am making my own hummus or bean-nut spreads.
My next step will be making my own seitan. I already have the right gluten powder at home (70% protein). Get my recipe right and there I go again...

It's just great stuff. It taste great. And it makes me feel great.
Old 15-12-2015, 05:27 PM
Ascender
Hi mogenblue,

That all sounds fantastic! I would love to make my own foods except that I am not into cooking. It would definitely save me money. Personally the only thing I am good at preparing is vegan chocolate chip cookies. I definitely agree about the animal foods blocking your sensitivity. Maybe once people who go vegan let go of their fears they start to see it.
Old 15-12-2015, 06:23 PM
Master
I'm not vegan but now I'm working my way to being a vegetarian and I have to say the feeling that I get is great. When my spiritual awakening started I felt more incline towards eating more healthy and staying away from meat, even fish that I love so much. Do I feel more pure? Yes, cause I feel very guilty when I was eating meat, even dairy and now that I do my best not too I don't have that horrible guilt and I feel more close to my angels too, and I'm at peace.
Old 15-12-2015, 06:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
I don't exactly eat healthy, but for some reason, I find that being vegan gives me this feeling of purity and lightness in my spirit. I am not saying this because I feel superior to others for this. I am curious besides ethical and health reason if there is another part of this which changes us.

Yes. Definitely. Only when I started to eat vegan, my spirituality intensified greatly, and particularly when I made my diet very light (not too much oils etc). It was as if the body became more sensitive, and I could feel the energies better. The light feeling comes from time to time. I also felt a relief (morally, emotionally, spiritually) for not being dependent on animals for food.

I am never tired after a meal, even if I eat more then my hunger.

My advice is to eat real food. Avoid sugar, white flour, processed food, fast food, foods with lots of additives, food with sweeteners. Buy the real ingredients only.

A fast food vegan can not expect the same result as a real-food vegan.
Old 15-12-2015, 06:58 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven
I'm not vegan but now I'm working my way to being a vegetarian and I have to say the feeling that I get is great. When my spiritual awakening started I felt more incline towards eating more healthy and staying away from meat, even fish that I love so much. Do I feel more pure? Yes, cause I feel very guilty when I was eating meat, even dairy and now that I do my best not too I don't have that horrible guilt and I feel more close to my angels too, and I'm at peace.

That's great! I am always glad to hear stories like this.