Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Experiencer

Freaking out because of possible reunion with TF, help please!

So a couple of weeks ago I posted here my story with my TF and how we reconnected now 13 years after we got involved and I ran from him.

We live in different cities far away from each other and in a week I am visiting my home town and we plan to get together.

Things have been getting VERY intense between us every day when we talk or text each other.

Over these few weeks since we reconnected a lot of old fears have resurfaced and I have been releasing them one by one. I guess this is preparing me for us to come together.

But today I am literaly freaking out. Everything is going on in my mind such as what if we don't like each other anymore, what if I don't feel the same for him, what if he doesn't feel the same for me, etc, etc.

I know he is my TF and all these fears and insecurities are coming out for me to release, but I am having a hard time with it. I am not going to run away from him whatsoever and I am dying to meet him, but these emotions are too much.

What should I do, should I be honest and just talk to him about what I am feeling, even if he freaks out too?
Old 14-08-2017, 06:48 PM
Master
No. You are too flustered right now. Remember this is all confusion just occurring in your mind, not reflective of Reality. You need to meditate. Or go for a walk. Or write. Or do whatever you do to process on your own!!!! And come to a place of inner peace and clarity, at least to an extent.

That feels very clear to me. Enjoy!
Old 14-08-2017, 07:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
No. You are too flustered right now. Remember this is all confusion just occurring in your mind, not reflective of Reality. You need to meditate. Or go for a walk. Or write. Or do whatever you do to process on your own!!!! And come to a place of inner peace and clarity, at least to an extent.

That feels very clear to me. Enjoy!

Thank you! I did go out for a walk in nature and when I came back home I realised I was feeling down because there are issues that were arising and needed to be released.

I've had a good crying session and feel much better now, relieved and with more clarity.

Since we reconnected a few weeks ago I have been in a rollercoaster of emotions, with a lot of stuff coming up to be released. It's been crazy.
Old 14-08-2017, 07:41 PM
Guide

I understand how you feel! A year ago I saw mine for the first time again. It had been 20 years since we'd seen each other. We'd texted for months before meeting up. I was afraid I would not recognize him.

But you'll see it will be great. When I saw him all I could do is go right into his arms and all was right again. We were comfortable with each other from the start. A year later we're even better!

My suggestion is to try not to have expectations of when you see him. Don't play scenarios in your mind prior. Just look forward to seeing him, take care of yourself so you'll be your best when you see him again. And I suggest not sharing too much of this with your friends. My friends developed "expectations" of their own and I became sorry I'd said so much to them about him.

Hope that helps.
Old 14-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
I understand how you feel! A year ago I saw mine for the first time again. It had been 20 years since we'd seen each other. We'd texted for months before meeting up. I was afraid I would not recognize him.

But you'll see it will be great. When I saw him all I could do is go right into his arms and all was right again. We were comfortable with each other from the start. A year later we're even better!

My suggestion is to try not to have expectations of when you see him. Don't play scenarios in your mind prior. Just look forward to seeing him, take care of yourself so you'll be your best when you see him again. And I suggest not sharing too much of this with your friends. My friends developed "expectations" of their own and I became sorry I'd said so much to them about him.

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much and I am so happy things turned out so great for you!

You are right, I need to go without expectations and stop playing out scenarios in my mind. I've been doing both and it just creates anxiety.

I only shared this with a close friend of mine and basically she is going through a similar situation.

I feel I just want to be near him now.
Old 15-08-2017, 12:05 AM
Knower

Anytime I meet up with my twin after a long absence (Im talking years between meetings with my twin) its like no time has passed. everytime. Once you see him you will feel such peace. You'll be fine :) just be open and heart centered and things will unfold exactly as they should.
Old 15-08-2017, 07:30 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by missxchief
Anytime I meet up with my twin after a long absence (Im talking years between meetings with my twin) its like no time has passed. everytime. Once you see him you will feel such peace. You'll be fine :) just be open and heart centered and things will unfold exactly as they should.

Over the past 13 years we have been apart we would talk briefly again through email or online chat and yes that was always the feeling, like no time has passed.

When we now reconnected a few weeks ago through online chat, it was the same but even more intense. I guess because we are now ready and open, we both felt these VERY intense feelings for each other from the moment we said hello.

It was like no time has passed and we talk a lot about what happened 13 years ago, why I ran from him, what we both felt, etc, and I feel we needed to do that to heal the past.

Thank you for telling me I will be fine. I guess so. I've had a good crying session yesterday and I needed to release some stuff that needed to go.
Old 15-08-2017, 11:42 PM
Experiencer

Try to stay out if your mind and stay centered in your heart, the love that you do have for each other. Stay positive. No negative projection, no catastophising. Something that helps calm me down is to just conduct myself as if I already have that which I want.

Once you as each other, like others have share, it will be like no time has passed.
Old 16-08-2017, 08:51 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata007
Try to stay out if your mind and stay centered in your heart, the love that you do have for each other. Stay positive. No negative projection, no catastophising. Something that helps calm me down is to just conduct myself as if I already have that which I want.

Once you as each other, like others have share, it will be like no time has passed.

Thank you! You are so right, I feel better today but I was a lot in my mind and not in my heart, that is why all those bad feelings arised. I was in a fight or flight mode when I posted my original post in here.

As soon as I went around nature and grounded myself and came into my heart center, a big shift occured and now I feel fine.

Funny that of course he felt something wasn't right with me and he told me EVERY THING I was feeling without the need of me saying anything.

We are going to meet in a few days and I feel in a good place now.
Old 17-08-2017, 03:31 AM
Experiencer

This is so exciting! You got this. Stay heart centered.

Isn't it incredible how much they know what us going on with us?