Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 30-07-2017, 04:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Haunted Areas

I used to love going to Haunted Areas as a teenager. Though, like an Ouija board, I feel it's more about the feelings we allow ourselves to feel rather than anything truly supernatural going on.

But I'm open to supernatural, I just haven't seen any proof of it in my life, YET!

Old 05-08-2017, 10:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Any supposedly haunted areas in upstate NY?
Old 06-08-2017, 11:58 PM
Administrator
Hello

What we call haunted places are everywhere we are.....its just that some places get notoriety for what happens there or urban legends built up around them.

The first house I owned had a death event in it and there was activity. The house I am now in had two passing's in it from the female owner that had the house built for her, and the second owner that too so loved the house to raise her family in. It was built in 1980 so not old in time.

We are never without the connections to the other side just that we do not all open to it, or at times we play with it in attempted contacts and that is not respected so you get no responses.

Lynn
Old 07-08-2017, 01:25 PM
Master

Ghosts are all over , most dont do much . The place I live had a lady die a few years ago . some one closes the door if I leave it open , it wont close on its own . A few days ago I was on the tolet using my phone on the net . Some thing was making a clicking noise when I looked it stopped , when I went back to my phone it started again , finely I said stop it . It quit .
Old 31-10-2017, 10:37 PM
Master
i say graveee yrds is grt or hosptls thy grt 2

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔