Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 03-01-2017, 11:25 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Clover, having a birthday 2 days after xmas I'm always forgotten Hahaha...

Don't you just hate that!
I don't get that combo thing ...
Another thing I don't get is the gift card inside my b-day card from my brother ...
Its from Denny's w/$34.73 left on it ...

My kids are reminded by ME weeks in advance b/c I either cook or take them out to dinner ...
I also mark the date on the calendar w/a big red circle ...
When my mother was alive, sometimes, she would forget whose b-day belonged to who ...
If mentioned, she always said there are too many of you damn people ...
Old 04-01-2017, 12:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Unfortunately, my daughter and I are on the same boat, lol. Or we give her less on her Birthday ( 1 or 2 gifts). It still kinda breaks my bank though, I dont like these holiday birthdays at all lol. I was born on the 1st! I am very low key with it, I don't like bringing attention to it... Everyone is um, hung over anyways! I use to spend it in NY every year, good memories.

You are too Kind! You are a Taurus, which I believe is one of Capricorns greatest compatibility matches! i mentioned before, one of my dear and closes freinds in college was a Taurus. Very much soul sister relationship, she majored in economics, smart girl.

Taurus: Both earthy, passionate signs, Capricorn and Taurus have a natural understanding of one another’s approaches toward life. Both are also signs that place a high value on money and security, so they will find that they have many goals and dreams in common as well. Taurus will appreciate Capricorn’s diligence when it comes to building security for them both, while Capricorn will be glad for Taurus’s dedication toward the upkeep of the home. This union is one that makes for an excellent marriage.

Thank you so much Clover :) I get along extremely well with other earth signs. I feel there is a very soothing quality about men and women from earth signs, they can be stubborn in their approach but one of the greatest qualities you will notice about them is, that if they let you in they can be very peaceful. They are born healers and counselors, because they know how to put people at ease and they also see things for what they are. I do feel there is amazing flexibility beyond the mask of hard headed nature, if only they let others in, they could see. Earthy intelligence can indeed be very soothing for those who have a strong ground beneath their feet. They have much of this to offer to others as well.
I know of an air sign person who has a virgo sibling. She said " My sister is always telling me what to do, and I get annoyed because she is younger to me, but she is always right. Earth signs can be very strong, because we all indeed need the solid earth to see things for what they are " Earth signs are known as the builders of the zodiac.
Capricorn is indeed my best friend and this is one of the most compatible matches to Taurus.
Old 04-01-2017, 02:28 AM
Master
Until I joined this site I never paid attention to signs.

But now looking back every relationship I've had except one has been either a fire sign or air sign. No wonder I've had issues now that I'm looking at astrology lately. The only other sign I've been involved with was Cancer, that was a fun relationship, but, was intended to be temporary from the start.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:14 AM
Master
I am beginning to understand the nature of sun signs. I also now understand there are stereotypes that might not necessarily be true. Despite our sun signs some of us channel one element more than the other and that could or could not be related to our sun sign. Sun signs do define certain characterstics, but then if there are other stronger influences in a person's chart that might be more significant than the sun sign itself. Some signs have a lighter gravity than the rest. Other signs that people think are difficult, might come with solid purposes for themselves here. So they chose to be born under these soul lessons under those signs to delve into a cause. I have been noticing some signs restore harmony and balance and others do not. Brahma, ( beginning) Vishnu ( creator) , Shiva ( destroyer ) In either each of them have roles that fall into the cycle of death, rebirth and creation. I believe this perfectly describes each of the signs of the zodiac, they all complete and complement each other. Some lessons come in harder than the rest, and others remain neutral or absent.
I strongly believe in reincarnation , and past lives, karmic past. So if you look closely, what we chose is only to gain experience, a strong inner desire to be met.
We can perfectly fit into roles and traits of sun signs other than us too. So us as light being , are complete and whole anyways. We only fall into the illusion of personalities, that define our shadows, inner urges, and that might be totally limited. It is just an illusion and product of the ego, that can be expanded as soul matures. That is why we chose to be born so many times and this life and our own selves are just the illusion of it. If we look at the big picture, we are playing many different roles, none significant than the other. And it all breaks. I believe same is for sun signs, we chose to be born under a certain sign . Maybe we have played different roles in other lives and could chose to be reborn into different lessons again.
Signs can surely provide some insight, as wonderful they are I also find them limited.
I find water signs get attracted to me a lot, but among them I find Pisceans as the most compatible to me. Gemini and Aquarius I find suitable as well, I have known important Sagitarrius in my life. I still find them humorous and witty. I see them find more humor in difficult things. Laughter is the best medicine and a Sagittarius has shown me that, I do not know if it is typical of that sign, but I find them quite naughty.

Earth signs are the most compatible to a Taurus, and since this is the Capricorn thread, they compliment me in every possible way :) I wish I find more of them in my life, but I guess I have lessons to learn from some other signs here and they do come into my life suprisingly and sometimes amazingly :)
Old 04-01-2017, 03:18 AM
Knower

They're very loyal and family-oriented.
Old 04-01-2017, 02:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Happy Belated Birthday, Clover! Your daughter shares the same birthday too?!!
yeah, December birthdays make it rough on the wallet...Got to plan ahead!
Guess we should find us some Tauruses!
Thank you! :* Oh, she is Dec 22. Cappy to the bone. I have yet to meet a Taurus male. The irony is I date the complete opposite. Virgo is another compatible match. They are brilliant but quiet creatures, they remind me a lot of Cappys, just not as ruthless or ambitious, haha. I am having a lot of fun generalizing here, hope no one is taking me too serious haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy
I'm currently in love with a Capricorn. He's a real sweetheart. :)I don't know how it'll work long term being I'm a Scorpio...but so far he's weathered my storms quite well. They're tough ol'...well...goats! XDHappy belated birthday, Clover. :)

Thank you Krissy, and I am so happy for you! What a difference a year makes. Scorp and Cappy are good matches.Have fun with the energy!

@Angelic Star, very nice assessment. You make some good points on your astrology knowledge . It could very well be possible we do choose to reincarnate to a specific sign. If this is the case, I do wish to reincarnate to a more laid back, open, careless sign on the next cycle, LOL My sign is way too serious at times, on the same token I feel it has a strong influence to transform and teach ( the good, great, bad and ugly). There is my little cup of Capricorn narcissism for the day
Old 04-01-2017, 02:45 PM
Master
I have never met a Taurus either. :-( I seem very compatible with Pisces and my dad is a pisces as well and I am very close to him. one of my best friends is Pisces as well. I heard that about scorpios being compatible with Caps but some of what I read scares me. I am pretty leery of people in general and now after this last break up, men especially.

I dated a Virgo eons ago. He was great but developed bi-polar and then it turned into a nightmare. Ex husband is a sagitarious I think...UGH! Although my daughter in law is a sag and she's wonderful!

I've still got the damn blues.... :-( Thought I was finally falling out of love with my pisces man and don't you know I had a dream about him and we were together and ripped that wound wide open again!!! Wish I could use my fish tail and swim far and away from that.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I've still got the damn blues.... :-( Thought I was finally falling out of love with my pisces man and don't you know I had a dream about him and we were together and ripped that wound wide open again!!! Wish I could use my fish tail and swim far and away from that.
aw, well I hope you two work out your differences and find a middle ground were you can be friends. I can imagine it being very difficult to work with someone your formally dated/loved. But hey, very impressed you have stuck to your guns and haven't given in, very Capricorn.
Quote:
I heard that about scorpios being compatible with Caps but some of what I read scares me

Gosh, I think the entire forum has been scared off Scorpios, haha.. oh kidding.

Oh hey, don't forget, the Lord Jesus Christ was a Capricorn, and we all know he don't play..
Old 06-01-2017, 04:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Famous Capricorns

(Just some)

January 6, 1915 - Alan Watts - Writer
January 17, 1942 - Muhammad Ali - Boxer
January 8, Elvis Presley -singer
January 17, 1899 - Al Capone - Gangster
January 19, 1809 - Edgar Allen Poe - Writer
January 15, 1929 - Martin Luther King - Civil Rights
December 24, 1905 - Ava Gardner - Actress
December 24, 1503 - Michel de Nostradomus - Astrologer
January 12, 1951 - Rush Limbaugh - Radio Host
January 12, 1951 - Kirstie Alley - Actress
January 12, 1954 - Howard Stern - Radio Host
Betty White Born January 17, 1922
Kate Middleton Born January 9, 1982
James, LeBron (December 30)
Obama, Michelle (January 17)
Isaac Newton, Physicist, ( December 25th,1642)
Old 06-01-2017, 06:23 AM
Master

Go on, you know you do

Capricorns when it comes to PDA lol

Uh, no, people could be watching