Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 02-01-2011, 08:33 PM
star-child

Oh also, maybe you should visit a hypnotherapist. I spoke about perception in my previous post, perception of the event. The emotions are obviously still there and hurting you but if you could go back to the event and work with your subconscious to change your perception then things will get so much better for you. Perhaps e-mail some hypnotherapists in your area and see what they can do for you.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:45 PM
Sira

I have spent a lot of time in meditation healing my past, in all the lives that I can access, and blessing the ones that I cannot access.
I have been guided, in meditation, to various layers of consciousness. The last one, if I can remember correctly, was level 11 and when I came back, my guides told me that by accessing that level I can travel in time.
Well. There has been so much going on at the end of the year that I have not tried to access that level again, but when I get there, I will report it here.
<- I love this smilie!!!
Old 02-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Master
thank you everyone! very insightful responses. i guess i just wish i could have been that age and enjoyed that time, you know? would have been nice but what can you do.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Jules

You can enjoy being who and what you are now put the energy into making this year the best it can be, making each moment count xxx
Old 02-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Sira

Mmmm. Your avatar is the rose. Be that rose. You are that rose, now. We love you. My god, I just now saw your user name, Rose Water... You have what it takes. You do. A rose (I channeled today about the Rose of the Heart, and then replied here at this forum about water), you are ready to bloom, our Sister of Love. <3
Old 02-01-2011, 10:12 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
thank you everyone! very insightful responses. i guess i just wish i could have been that age and enjoyed that time, you know?
You can always go back..

I wouldn't bother with nilly-willy this happened in my past.. look forward to your future.. not to mention.. there's nothing wrong with choosing to hop on a swing set.. or visit a grade school.. or associate with the things you'd like to do then in the NOW
Quote:
would have been nice but what can you do.
I might remind you that.. we choose where were born.. there are no mistakes.. we choose our family.. and the experiences you had were by choice (even if you’re not aware of it.. or see it that way)

I also remind you that, that perfect lifetime childhood you did have.. maybe more than once so don't fret the small stuff
Old 02-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Master
thank you guys!

sira so sweet! rose of heart? never heard of it this rose feels stepped on and in the mud in life though lol

themaster - i think before coming here i bit of more than i could chew. decided to sacrifice myself to serve others now i'm realizing that was a bad move
Old 02-01-2011, 11:08 PM
themaster

Quote:
themaster - i think before coming here i bit of more than i could chew. decided to sacrifice myself to serve others now i'm realizing that was a bad move
The way to serve others is to serve yourself.. always put you first.. you can't give, if you don't love yourself..

My teacher likes to echo.. "healer, heal thyself"
Old 02-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Master
your teacher teaches well! it's hard for me i have a boundary issue and feel guilty
Old 02-01-2011, 11:23 PM
themaster

Quote:
your teacher teaches well! it's hard for me i have a boundary issue and feel guilty
If you understand the role of the Emotional Guidance System (also called emotional body) you would realize that feeling of "guilt" is out of alignment with our/your truth (which is why you get that feedback of the guilt feeling )