Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-11-2010, 11:30 PM
17 yrs of separation

Funny I think

I was listening to against all odds by Phill couple of times as it really resonates well with me as to how I sense MYONE

My ex spouse comes downstairs (he moved upstairs temporarely)
and he looks at me with a concern and he says:
"I know this (separation) is hard for you my dear but it is for the best"

For the life of me don't ask me how've sustained myself not to burst laughing.

OMG Universe is Funny love It's sense of humour !!!
Old 23-11-2010, 04:26 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Haha. That IS funny.
Old 23-11-2010, 09:13 AM
17 yrs of separation

lol

I thought so ...LadyI :)
Old 23-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Master
well funnily enough this morninn i was in a taxi goin to school n sum reaosn i just imgined myself goin to see my twin , seconds later the controller announced about job they ha don in stafford , well that is sum distance from me and actually said lichfield lol , u had to laugh myself cos thats where my twin is from lol i love it when the universe does this

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 23-11-2010, 06:54 PM
17 yrs of separation

that's funny
Old 25-11-2010, 09:56 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Wanna know about a synchronicity that I especially found insane? And I saw TONS. When I first believed my twin left for his home state........I was seeing signs every day (anywhere from 10-50) referring to that state. The biggest one i saw was when someone spilled water or something and the spill formed the perfect shape of the state.

I don't care HOW talented someone might be. You can't pull that off on purpose.
Old 25-11-2010, 10:43 PM
17 yrs of separation

lol

LOLOLOL that is hilarious,
or today is St Catherine, (in certain cultures) anywho

Today I am thinking how unhappy he is with his wife, but I forgot her name, at that point someone at work says today's is St Catheeeeerineeee's day (and than I remember that IS her name)

Oh Lordy
Old 26-11-2010, 07:14 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I would have been like "Thank you sooooo much for reminding me!"

Ugh. I hate when my computer acts screwy. I typed a superlong post, hit submit, my comp froze and I lost it. Alas. Guess I'll have to post it tomorrow when the Internet connection is a bit better.
Old 26-11-2010, 04:28 PM
17 yrs of separation

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
I would have been like "Thank you sooooo much for reminding me!"

Ugh. I hate when my computer acts screwy. I typed a superlong post, hit submit, my comp froze and I lost it. Alas. Guess I'll have to post it tomorrow when the Internet connection is a bit better.

I am still laughing over you story, hey we can make each other laugh that's good !!