Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2010, 08:21 PM
17 yrs of separation

Another confirmation-more information !!!

Hello I am excited to share the news 2nd time around

My conncetion is not a twin flame one but it is Carmic Connection of a romantic nature, with the past life time of long term beautiful companionship/marriage.
This type of connection rankes right below Twin Flame connection which makes it the 2nd highest in the universal order amongst Carmic Links.

This order is new to me thus I need to research more about it. If anyone has the info please send.

Not as intense thelepathically, more stable also very very rare .For me personally, it is the strongest link I have with anyone in this life time.
I am very pleased as to receive this 2nd confirmation from a very different source using different methodology. Both sources have communicated the same descriptions and have given me the same instructions/advice!

So for all intensive purposes I will be refering to my connection is CC in my posts..

Blessings

I will keep you up to that as to the development.
Old 21-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Ascender
That means then that TF could still be to come if you are moving through soul connections. Great that you feel that you have recieved confirmation of your soul bond . these karmic soul bonds can be very beautiful 17. (hug)

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 21-11-2010, 08:36 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I'm just curious...........where did you receive this confirmation?

My karmic soulmate connection PRIOR to finding my twin was the most painful one but was almost as intense as the twin flame connection. I felt him empathically, but there wasn't any telepathy.

I am just SOOOOOO grateful it didn't take me 17 years to get over him because that would have been miserable!
Old 21-11-2010, 08:39 PM
17 yrs of separation

Falling Star,
I will not have TF in this life time.
He is the highest carmic connection for me in this life time.
The plan was for us to be together now in the 2nd life time
and evolve to TF in the next life time. Yes there is a way for CCs to evolve to TFs but that is another story.
The war and its destructive energy has moved our spirals carmically. THIS SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED. (:(:(:
I could have another CC only if I break this bond which I may never be able to do.
Also as we are not TFs it is possible that he will not have the pull to reunite leaving me behind. This is harsh, but I must be ready for whatever is in my destiny. What is your connection TF?
Old 21-11-2010, 08:44 PM
17 yrs of separation

Dear LadyI,
Regardless of the label, it is confirmed as I know and knew for the past 17 years that He is the strongest carmic connection for me in this life time.
Information comes from me internally and external mediums. External sources never tell me what I do not already know.
Our carmic connection is based on Love not brother/sister or other connections thus it puts us right below TF. When together our life is bliss and one dies for antoher, but we do not share the same energy like TFs. We are still two people.
May not be strong enough to bring us back together. I will be praying.
Old 21-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
I'm just curious...........where did you receive this confirmation?

My karmic soulmate connection PRIOR to finding my twin was the most painful one but was almost as intense as the twin flame connection. I felt him empathically, but there wasn't any telepathy.

I am just SOOOOOO grateful it didn't take me 17 years to get over him because that would have been miserable!

I can relate to this Lady, i also experienced what i now call my near twin experience.

With my now twin flame experience.......All is about the magic of love.....at highest level. Complete energy mergance and telepathy etc etc.

But has to be experienced apart.........At least for now.

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 21-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17 yrs of separation
Dear LadyI,
Regardless of the label, it is confirmed as I know and knew for the past 17 years that He is the strongest carmic connection for me in this life time.
Information comes from me internally and external mediums. External sources never tell me what I do not already know.
Our carmic connection is based on Love not brother/sister or other connections thus it puts us right below TF. When together our life is bliss and one dies for antoher, but we do not share the same energy like TFs. We are still two people.
May not be strong enough to bring us back together. I will be praying.

My guides have always taught me 17, that yes our truth is within. And will not be found outside of self.

Old 21-11-2010, 08:49 PM
17 yrs of separation

Falling Star,
I do no beleive tht near TF experience lasts for 17 yrs, yes the eyes of truth...thank you
Old 21-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Ascender
I think it's important to realise that whatever we read about twins is only someone elses definition or experience 17. you are the only person that would truly know by feeling the connection within.

Twinflames truly merge energetically. I felt this........experienced it, and my TF confirmed it.

Maybe our experiences will all be different, but the truth will remain. In my opinion TF's turn you upside down and inside out. Heehee.

Old 21-11-2010, 09:15 PM
17 yrs of separation

Dear Falling Star,
Yes I knew that he is not TF as he would often close the door in my dreams.
But I sense that I am not enjoying this conversation. I meditated to find out why.
It felt like you, LadyI and I are competing with each other as to whose connection is stronger or better for the lack of better term.
That can only come from Ego. I regret if my Ego came out I didn't like it.
In my heart I've known that he is only one for me here and now. If not connected now we have the chance to do that in the next life time. As you probably know... the war is the negative pull created by negative forces as to ruin devine connections.
As loosing the home and friends wasn't hard enough. Ego-out, light in blessings