Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-11-2010, 04:03 PM
17 years of separation

My story: I decided to stay celibate

Dear all,

I am new at this form as I've only recently experienced spiritual awakening.
I will try to summarize my rather interesting story.
I have met my soulmate when I was 17 during the exciting ski trip.
We saw eachother at the apre ski party he came up to me and we started kissing right a way. People were stunned. We continued dating experiencing pure bliss when together.
However unthinkable happened.
The war broke out in the part of Europe. I exiled to the part of country where my mother is from. As I didn't know at that time anything about soulmates, and I was very young I continued to date other people. I noticed right a way that while connections were sexually charged none of those have depth and intimacy as the one I had with him. 10 months later when returning from school I saw him. He exiled to the same area. Our connection was instant and we continued to see each other. My parents who managed to escape to another area wanted my sister and I to join them ASAP. The night before our separation he and I confessed our love for each other. I cried for 12 hours straight knowing that I will not be able to live without him. As if someone gave me the harshest life sentence that night. We have reunited with the parents. We have decided to immigrate to Canada.
That is where I have been living for the past 17 years. But I count my years from the time of separation with him.
We have wrote each other letters. I found it too painful so I entered another relationship, this time I went overboard I got married. I ended up in abusive relationship divorcing shortly afterwords. He found out I think and he never wrote again. I found out that shortly after words he entered another relationship as well.
There was no contact. In 1999 I met someone at the sea coast line who told me that she works with someone by that name. His name is very common name in that area. It could have been anyone. I knew that was him and no other. I asked her to give him my e-mail. He wrote right a way! He was cold. I found out he was engaged to be married. I went on with my life. I had a string of unsuccesful relationships. In 2004 I met someone at work I got married again, got pregnant and started somewhat satisfying home life which turned into abusive relationship again. I could not reach pinnicle of pleasure sexualy. I would compare my spouse to my soulmate. I left the bedroom and we are getting divorced right now. My spouse has moved on very quickly I beleive he is already seing someone. I have a beautiful daughter thus I do not view my marriage as a mistake. For the past year while strongly feeling yearning for my soulmate, I have worked on my spirituality. I am able to se my aura and I was in the vortex twice. It was beautiful. I decided to contact spiritual advisor who was recommended to me. She told me right a way that I have a soulmate who is separated from me. She told me that he is going through a tough divorce right now. She told me that he is angry with me and that he doesn't wish to be contacted so I wouldn't see how unhappy he is right now. She also picked up on the fact that we've never had a sex (really).:))) She has also confirmed that the reason I can not orgasam with anyone else as because my chakra would only open to him. She sees that we will be reunited one day and even have a child when he works out his issues. She described him as if she sees his picture. He became a wealthy but not happy man. He becane a ssuccesful leader of a large enterprize. He is thinking already that only true happines can come from me.
This was a pivotal confirmation for me life, that I am not crazy, dellusional or sexualy disfunctional. That I am simply spiritual being who could not complete the life without the One. From everything I have experienced known and seen, I know where I belong I know for who my soul is yearning and how I can complete myself. While 17 years was a long long time of suffering I can wait 17 more. But I will not enter another sexual relationship again. I am open to dating and friendships I am at the peace with my decesion. Any thoughts or comments let me know and God Bless. Namaste

Last edited by 17 years of separation : 20-11-2010 at 11:42 PM.
Old 20-11-2010, 04:33 PM
Master
Yes, that is a very interesting story. No thoughts or comments come to mind as I read it.
I am glad that you are at peace with your decision.
With that said, would you say that you are open to that decision changing?
Just curious.....thanks for sharing from your personal life...........
Blessings, James
Old 20-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Master

Interasantna a zalosna prica. Taj glupi rat je dosta nama unazadio psihicki i duhovno. Neverujem da ce mu trebat 17 godina da se smiri od ljutne. Neka ti prijatelji pratu gde je i kako je. Verujem da ce mu samo trebat godinu dana da se smiri a ne 17 godina. Verujem da ce te skoro biti zajedno i srecni!

Pitnaje je gde cete da zivite. Gde si sada ili tamo kod njega. Interesuje me, jeste li iz isto poreklo kao on ili iz druge strane? Gde zivi on sada? Izvini ako moje srpkso/hrvatski nije jasno jer sam rodjen ovde. Zelim vama sve nabolje!

Last edited by SeaZen : 20-11-2010 at 09:23 PM.
Old 20-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen
Interasantna a zalosna prica. Taj glupi rat je dosta nama unazadio psihicki i duhovno. Neverujem da ce mu trebat 17 godina da se smiri od ljutne. Neka ti prijatelji pratu gde je i kako je. Verujem da ce mu samo trebat godinu dana da se smiri a ne 17 godina. Verujem da ce te skoro biti zajedno i srecni!

Pitnaje je gde cete da zivite. Gde si sada ili tamo kod njega. Interesuje me, jeste li iz isto poreklo kao on ili iz druge strane? Gde zivi on sada? Izvini ako moje srpkso/hrvatski nije jasno jer sam rodjen ovde. Zelim vama se nabolje!

Whaaa...?

Old 20-11-2010, 06:19 PM
17 years of separation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen

Pitnaje je gde cete da zivite. Gde si sada ili tamo kod njega. Interesuje me, jeste li iz isto poreklo kao on ili iz druge strane? Gde zivi on sada? Izvini ako moje srpkso/hrvatski nije jasno jer sam rodjen ovde. Zelim vama se nabolje!

SeaZan,
He lives in Zagreb. I live in Toronto, Ont. We do not have mutual friends any longer so I am unable to connect with him that way. Dear SeaZen I couldn't care less where I live with him It could be Croatia, India or Thai. I will converse with you in native tangue but please post in English so other enlightened souls can understand. Topli pozdravi. Namaste

Last edited by 17 years of separation : 20-11-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Old 20-11-2010, 06:24 PM
17 years of separation

Dear WS,
I am not open to chaning my decesion any time soon.
I will explain why. When I gave birth to my daughter, I was in bad shape.
Epidural, drugs, C-section and the whole nine yards.
Dazed and confused I opened my eyes in hospital waiting for my SM to enter with the flowers.
Right there right there
I knew that I had the child for a wrong man. I didn't bear a wrong child she is my angel but as I belong to someone else the joy of childbearing could not happen for me. Thank you for your reply!

Last edited by 17 years of separation : 20-11-2010 at 11:21 PM.
Old 20-11-2010, 06:48 PM
Knower
I am of Serbian Croatian descent too , and live in Split. Fortunately, I was born in 1992 and didn't really get to live through the war, not that I remember anyway.

Your story deeply touched me. I wish I could tell you to open yourself up to possible other relationship, but even though I'm young and relatively unexperienced, I completely understand the problems with connecting to the other people the same way, and the wish to rather wait than push yourself into relationships you know in your soul can never match up. It's good to hear that you're letting go off of the expectations for the relationship to manifest right away, because like many people on the forum keep saying, acceptance and letting go are one of the important things that help you spiritually evolve to the point where you can handle the relationship with a soulmate. Maybe all of these years of seperations, and all of the time you will continue to spend on your own before you unite, are neccessary for you two to be ready for eachother. Something like, you need to be a complete half in order for you two to make a real whole. Maybe you were ready for a long time, and he was not. Maybe it was the other way around. It seems rather often that in case of "twinflames/twinsouls" - meeting earlier in life, and then going on different ways to eventually reunite eachother again. The labels don't really matter, and I don't know if you're familiar with this particular one, but it might be interesting for you to inquire about the subject. I can send you links to good articles for the purpose of possible more understanding, if you'd like.

Best wishes, light and love,

Anima
Old 20-11-2010, 07:04 PM
17 years of separation

Anima,
Thank you for your reply. As I am truly suffering for 17 years, I am blessed that only recently I have found some answers as to be able to connect with soulful people like yourself. I am confused about one thing you wrote:
What benefit if any would I be getting from entering into relationships with others? Yes please send me info about tf and sms as I would like to label my connection correctly
love topli pozdravi
Old 20-11-2010, 09:15 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Welcome to SF 17 years!

Your connection sounds like it could be your twin flame. For a love to last that long..........and to cause that much anguish sounds just like it. I'm sure upon reading up on it, you'll learn whether he is your twin or not.

But upon finding my twin, I decided that I too could easily stay celibate for however long it took............even if that meant waiting this whole lifetime.

Here is a pretty good article on twin flames that you might like:

http://www.collapsingduality.com/FAQ.html
Old 20-11-2010, 09:45 PM
17 years of separation

Dear LadyI,
Thank you for welcoming me. As I am a new kid on the block I missed out on your life story. Please refer me to the thread so I can enjoy it. Yes he is the tf or sm, at this point my dear Ladyi, I am not as interested in labels as much as into cleansing myself from diverting from the Path. Besides my celibacy I am also thinking about becoming vegan and staying away from eating the flesh of our lovely cohabintants on Planetary Soul Earth. Even if we do not reunite by being celibate, I can respect myself more knowing I haven't tarnished what is in my soul, thus I will love myself more. Hope that makes sense.
On the funny note, over the years, I must say I became an expert in faking big O. If there was ever competition on how to fake it I would win big time :)
Joking aside, I do acheive spiritual pleasure by thinking of him in my dreams or alone, I feel him and sometimes I feel love if I meditate. If you don't mind send me the message explaining your story ..Thank you once again xo

Last edited by 17 years of separation : 20-11-2010 at 11:36 PM.