Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 25-04-2013, 12:29 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid68
I live alone ( I'm female ) and I worked a 13 hour shift today, I went to use the bathroom in my house earlier and the toilet seat was up :\
That may not be a good sign. Possibly somebody was in your house?
Old 03-09-2013, 04:13 PM
Experiencer

Maybe a poltergeist type of experience possible, too? But, then, usually the disappearing object returns later, and, in a different place. And, other weird phenomena occurs to attribute it to poltergeist.

I, too, had an experience, where three, distinct objects, disappeared, and, never reappeared again! At the time, I never thought that I may have jumped into another reality, but, now that I think back, can't rule it out.

In my experience, I tend to think poltergeist was the culprit, as I did have other weird things going on in that apartment I lived in.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:28 PM
lily of the valley

It's funny that you 've dug up this thread....Just the other day, I discovered that one of the pots I use for big jobs was and still is missing. This pot is too big to go un noticed...It too vanished into thin air.....
Old 03-09-2013, 06:27 PM
sesheta

To CrystalSong

I can so empathize with your condition! My hips were bruised for months - it was like my body didn't fit right into this space anymore and my clearance level has changed. Stairs were the worst! I lived in a three story house and if I lost focus for a moment and stopped counting the steps I'd fall down them.

**** This same thing has been happening to me lately! I woke up the other morning with a series of small bruises on my left arm (very odd, there were 4 of them, in a semi-circle, on the underside of the arm, not the top...) I know I had not banged my arm, or done anything to that arm, the day before, so I found it perplexing how I suddenly woke up with bruises!
I also get the same thing sometimes with stairs...I will find myself suddenly stopping or almost "tripping" (even if I'm calmly walking up or down, not rushing...) It's almost like you feel something there, or are trying to avoid something...hard to explain..... ********
Old 03-09-2013, 07:29 PM
lily of the valley

Same here with bruises and stairs! My bruises are on my legs, and I know i didn't bump into anything!
Old 03-09-2013, 09:34 PM
Master
Learn to recognize when you are experiencing an altered state of consciousness and be prepared to sit quietly until you are once again only 3D aware.
Avoid operating kitchen appliances and cooking in altered states, electricity and hot things can be dangerous when in altered states caused by high vibrational awareness.
Driving in altered states of consciousness is a very bad thing, as you may not only be more aware of other dimensions more than the 3D physical world but you may be time slipping also. Keep music on during awakening -If music suddenly starts dragging pull off the road immediately and ground. Don't resume driving until the music is normal speed again and your head is back fully in this realm.
Word.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:50 AM
Soham-Miami

This is very interesting... You know how when you go through the awakening process things change. Like my diet completely changed, thoughts changed, friendships changed due to diff thoughts and beliefs, on and on..... Do you think this could happen because we literally shift a bit? I know my vibration has increased, but do you think a result of that increased vibration has caused a reality shift of some sort? Never thought of it like this until I read this thread.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:15 AM
GregoryScott

Here’s a video you might find interesting; which may also explain what happened during your experience. This is a Coast to Coast interview with a gentleman named Andrew D. Basiago. From the time he was 7 to when he was 12, he participated in "Project Pegasus," a secret U.S. government program that worked on teleportation and time travel under the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. Very compelling!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcwwp_tTQFY
Old 04-09-2013, 06:22 PM
sesheta

To CrystalSong

Driving in altered states of consciousness is a very bad thing, as you may not only be more aware of other dimensions more than the 3D physical world but you may be time slipping also.

There are many times that I will drive somewhere, and somehow find myself at the destination much faster than I should! A drive that normally takes an average of 20-25 minutes....when I reach the destination, it will somehow only be 15 minutes from when I left (and not from speeding, either, lololol!)
Or you can be driving and, suddenly, literally feel a "time-slip" sensation - you will look around, and your surroundings will look "different" or unfamiliar - even if it's the same route you take every day......I find that doesn't last very long (maybe a couple of minutes) but it can be disconcerting to feel "misplaced" even briefly....
Old 30-05-2014, 10:18 PM
Experiencer

Many years ago I was running late to work and remember very vividly putting having some papers that I needed signing in my purse. I stopped about halfway to work and they weren't there at all. I went back to get the papers that were on the dinning room table. I was living with my mom who swore that she saw me take the papers and was shocked that they were on the dinning room table. When I got to work, a co-worker had accidentally hit a elderly woman taking a walk in a driveway that we used to get to work.(She didn't see her and there was a blind spot at that driveway) Had I not gone back to get the paperwork, I would have been in that driveway around the same time. When I later mentioned this to my mom, she said that God was protecting me from that situation.