Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 02-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Guide
editing

Hi I am not a newbie now but there is no edit button on my posts?
Old 02-07-2016, 11:29 PM
Master

Edit function only lasts for a short while (about 10-20 mins) I think once you have posted.
Old 02-07-2016, 11:52 PM
Master
You have up to about 5 hours after you post something to edit it. You can not delete a post after it has been made. Only a member of staff can do that.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:54 PM
Guide
If you forget to type a word in your post which you can no longer edit
Can it be corrected
Old 11-07-2016, 10:15 PM
Guide
fayette, I always use the Go Advanced button, this gives you more options and you can see how it is going to look on the board before you actually post it.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:48 AM
Guide
Thanks for your help Sundancer
Old 12-07-2016, 08:40 AM
Master
Editing...

Like others contributing to this topic, I go to extremes to ensure that my contributions suitably represent my thoughts and ideas, before I press the submit button...

Once I consider it's complete in every way, I preview the post, to see exactly how the entire contribution will appear, when it's finally submitted...

Invariably, doing it that way, nine times out of ten, there's something that causes me concern... Even a punctuation mark, can 'stand out like a sore thumb' - to coin a phrase... lol...

Only then, do I press the submit button, always checking afterwards, that there are still no errors or displacements that need editing - whilst that facility is still available..

That's it in a walnut shell...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 13-07-2016, 08:59 AM
Guide
Thank you for your advice Robbie