Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Closed Thread

Old 15-05-2016, 03:31 PM
Experiencer
Question how do i get a pic up???

how do i post pics???
Old 15-05-2016, 04:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithy
Hi Somnia

Thank you for responding, I did try do what you said but only the URL comes up but not the pic like what i see on yours, only a URL link

Hey Faithy...

Hit the quote button under Somnia's post and scroll down through the body of her post to where you see the image URL/Link listed... Do you see those IMG & /IMG tags (with the brackets) surrounding the image link? That is what you need to add to your link/url in order to get the image to directly embed (display in your post).... You can manually type those tags out.... Just make sure the image link/URL you are trying to embed ends in a .jpg, .jpeg, .gif extension, and manually type out those tags on both sides of the URL, and please note the 'forward space' symbol infront of the 2nd tag...
Old 15-05-2016, 09:47 PM
Experiencer
Thumbs up

Originally posted by wolfgaze

Quote:
Hit the quote button under Somnia's post and scroll down through the body of her post to where you see the image URL/Link listed... Do you see those IMG & /IMG tags (with the brackets) surrounding the image link? That is what you need to add to your link/url in order to get the image to directly embed (display in your post).... You can manually type those tags out.... Just make sure the image link/URL you are trying to embed ends in a .jpg, .jpeg, .gif extension, and manually type out those tags on both sides of the URL, and please note the 'forward space' symbol infront of the 2nd tag...

THANK YOU WOLFGAZE!!!! this is very helpful, i was frustrated lol
Old 15-05-2016, 09:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Hey faithy

I noticed that years ago most images were .jpg, .jpeg, .gif etc but these days many seem to be dynamic links - so they don't end with those extensions.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 17-05-2016, 05:14 PM
Experiencer

Bummer mine does not end with jpg,jpeg,gif

does not work :(

anyone know a site that might end with this URL
Old 17-05-2016, 05:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Bummer mine does not end with jpg,jpeg,gif

Faithy, you can still access a .jpg link for the photos hosted on Imgur site... See below:

http://i.imgur.com/LnC3q7Lg.jpg

Cute kitty...

Old 17-05-2016, 05:39 PM
Experiencer
Old 17-05-2016, 05:42 PM
Experiencer
Cat

originally posted by Wolfgaze

Quote:
Faithy, you can still access a .jpg link for the photos hosted on Imgur site... See below:

OMG WOLFGAZE THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME it worked!!!! SO HAPPY!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN WOLFGAZE
Old 17-05-2016, 05:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
OMG WOLFGAZE THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME it worked!!!! SO HAPPY!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN WOLFGAZE

Haha, you're welcome Faithy...

Old 18-05-2016, 06:08 PM
Master
I used to post my own photographs here a long time ago and then had them all deleted. Now I can't for the life of me post them. I guess this method doesn't work for your personal photographs. :-(
Closed Thread