Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 07-05-2016, 06:56 PM
Knower

could you put that in a bit more simple way. I'm blind like that sometimes.
I dont understand the word "misnomer"
Old 07-05-2016, 09:10 PM
Master
a misnomer is "a wrong or inaccurate name or designation".
so, in context, i was saying that it's inaccurate to believe
that your feelings of concern are "separate" from yourself...
they are part of yourself, tied to your being.

my full statement was 'suggesting' that you are the
love that you feel. i don't wanna trick you into a belief
that doesn't "ring true" for you. if it doesn't fit, it doesn't.

you do seem somewhat torn between deciding where your
natural allegiances reside; you appear to be conflicted in
choosing to be "of the light" or "of the dark". are you
"attracted" to fear? or is fear a thing that feels uncomfortable?
Old 07-05-2016, 09:53 PM
Knower

Fear is uncomfortable. The attraction isnt to fear itself. bur rather, fear is the result of something.

To be "of the light" and "of the dark" can mean many things. Good and Evil are relative to one another, so whether I consider myself good or evil, is irrelevant. Light and Dark are also relative to one another.

Whether I am "of the dark" or "of the light" My intentions remain the same, and my intentions are only for the sake of good. as to which one I see myself as.
it depends on what is required, I have a distinct line between where I've defined what is required, on one side we have "of the light" on the other we have "of the dark". in the middle we have both. depending on what is required, I will choose either until Ive done what had to be done. I consider myself both.
I personally consider myself more "of the dark" but in contrast, what I wish to do, lean towards "of the light". the methods I use are more towards "of the dark" but the reason I choose to use these methods stands as "of the light"
Necessary evil for the sake of good. to be "of the dark" to protect those I care for, no matter what is required. Fight darkness with darkness for the light.

whether I stand at "of the light" or "of the dark" I won't hesitate with switching when required to. I hope that didn't get too confusing.

to me, and this is merely a personal opinion based on childhood experiences; those who harm the innocent deserve to receive 10 times of what they delivered. I've been a victim to bullying myself, and I can tell that. not even making the bully experience 10 times of what he delivered, is comparable to what the innocent person on the receiving end felt like. the difference between 0 to 1, is infinitely bigger than 1 to 10.

That is also a partial reason behind the conflict you mentioned.
Old 08-05-2016, 01:48 AM
Master
i think i've followed your explanation.
i had thought to say (earlier) that you seem like a genuinely "nice person"
irregardless of your origin/destination/modes of interaction. [thanks]

as to retribution towards bullies: how can you discern when that is appropriate?
what avenues of insight provide you the knowledge to know that your actions
are "justified" or even "effective"?
i'm asking these questions from a 'neutral' stance.
how can it be known that the bully's bad behavior wasn't motivated through
goodness? it could be a question of balancing karmic energies.
and, speaking of karma, your 'returning of tenfold' would seemingly be
amplifying the situations rather than bringing them (back) into harmony.
i do see that 0 to 1 is "infinitely bigger", but the idea of ringing a bell
comes to my mind... at zero reverberations, there is no sound... striking
the bell is what 'brings it to life'. maybe an analogy with a heartbeat would
fit... a nonbeating heart given a jolt into activity is like going from 0 to 1;
for you to pump that up from 1 to 10 by adrenalizing it may be beyond
a healthy functionality.
so, how can it be satisfactorily known that what your intentions are are
in accord with healthy function, and that the actions you take are effective,
and that the agent to whom you respond is 'deserving' of such a response?

and now, i'm apologizing if i'm taking your thread off topic,
H:O:R:A:C:E
Old 08-05-2016, 02:28 AM
Knower

don't worry about going off-topic. I was the one who brought it up to begin it.

don't get me wrong, its merely how I feel about bullying. it's not that I don't understand the "wrong" in doing something as extreme as that. it's not something I would be capable of doing to another person either. However it's also how I feel towards something beating on the innocent, not just limited to bullying, but in relation to the spiritual realm also. i'm willing to take it "that far" just to protect what i care for. this is part of what I meant with being both "of the dark" and "of the light"

in the case of bullying. the bully is Also the victim. so in a way the bully is innocent too, a bully doesn't simply choose to become a bully. not to mention they most likely can't help themselves. Although i still don't find that as an excuse to bully someone.

However. in the rare event that you willingly decide to repeatedly inflict harm on someone who by all means doesn't deserve it, and has done nothing to you in order to deserve it. while knowing what effects the harm you cause have, yet decides to disregard their humanity, their opinions, emotions, or themselves as fellow humans or living beings. Then yes, I do think you deserve receiving it back tenfold. I guess, at the point in which you decide to disregard everything that makes you human.

as someone who has been a victim of bullying. I would choose death over having to experience something like that ever again. an experience like that is worse than death. and one should never experience something worse than death. to give someone a such experience, is worse than simply murdering them by your own hands. to be blunt, It's even worse than that of a demon is.
Old 08-05-2016, 03:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle00333
don't worry about going off-topic. I was the one who brought it up to begin it.

don't get me wrong, its merely how I feel about bullying. it's not that I don't understand the "wrong" in doing something as extreme as that. it's not something I would be capable of doing to another person either. However it's also how I feel towards something beating on the innocent, not just limited to bullying, but in relation to the spiritual realm also. i'm willing to take it "that far" just to protect what i care for. this is part of what I meant with being both "of the dark" and "of the light"

in the case of bullying. the bully is Also the victim. so in a way the bully is innocent too, a bully doesn't simply choose to become a bully. not to mention they most likely can't help themselves. Although i still don't find that as an excuse to bully someone.

However. in the rare event that you willingly decide to repeatedly inflict harm on someone who by all means doesn't deserve it, and has done nothing to you in order to deserve it. while knowing what effects the harm you cause have, yet decides to disregard their humanity, their opinions, emotions, or themselves as fellow humans or living beings. Then yes, I do think you deserve receiving it back tenfold. I guess, at the point in which you decide to disregard everything that makes you human.

as someone who has been a victim of bullying. I would choose death over having to experience something like that ever again. an experience like that is worse than death. and one should never experience something worse than death. to give someone a such experience, is worse than simply murdering them by your own hands. to be blunt, It's even worse than that of a demon is.
i feel that i understand what you're saying.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:22 PM
Knower

Hmmmm, that being said. I don't see anything else that we could talk about, unless theres something you want to talk or ask about, Anything really.
Old 09-05-2016, 07:35 AM
Master
here's what my thoughts were:
you appear to be attracting these phenomena, and the
thing for you to decide is what your intentions are generally.
i suggest that you let peace be your motivation,
and that you discover means to bring these shadows
[& demons] to a place of peace.

the cross and/or the music may be a tool for you to use.
Old 09-05-2016, 07:47 AM
Knower

While I don't think the clef is related to anything other than the environment at the time the message was sent.
( the clef symbolizes sound and the G is the letter for the sound of thunder. The message was sent under a thunderstorm. To me the G clef represents the sound of a thunderstorm )

I do agree with what you said regarding the cross.
However, with no knowledge as to what it symbolizes or let alone means, I can't really use it as a tool.
Old 09-05-2016, 12:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle00333
I do agree with what you said regarding the cross.
However, with no knowledge as to what it symbolizes or let alone means, I can't really use it as a tool.
The cross is the symbol of the human being and its relationship with existence. Stand with legs together and arms stretched out horizontally. The up-down plane represents soul-spirit penetrating into the material. The side-to-side plane represents the physical plane wherein the soul journeys and experiences and learns. The intersecting point in the heart region represents the manner in which the soul comes to truth. Truth is processed via the heart (intuitive wisdom), and not the head (thinking knowledge).