Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 25-10-2016, 08:56 AM
Guide

Canadian minister of defence....

o_O Canadian Minister of defence is talking about alien contacts at UN!!! meeting

https://youtu.be/EKjfbzUHYvg
Old 25-10-2016, 10:47 AM
Knower

Thanks for the link. I did hear about this before but watched the video for the first time now. It's good to hear a politician speaking up about it and not being silent through fear.

For the record, he (Paul Hellyer) was Canadian defence minister from 1963-67 and he first talked publicly about his belief in UFOs in 2005.

If more people like him come forward, hopefully the ridicule factor in discussing belief in ET will diminish.
Old 29-10-2016, 10:59 PM
Knower
I think If there is going to be full disclosure by the Gov, that it will wind up being the Reptilians that come out first since all Government are controlled by them, and they have an agenda.
Old 20-12-2016, 09:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf
I think If there is going to be full disclosure by the Gov, that it will wind up being the Reptilians that come out first since all Government are controlled by them, and they have an agenda.

I read 'reptilians' as 'republicans'