Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 21-08-2016, 07:35 PM
Seeker

email notification

I'm very happy that I found this forum, but I do have a technical question. As a, not exactly computer-savvy, newbie I was surprised that I did not get reactions to my post. Only later, when I happened to press on 'additional options' did I realise I could choose a notification type.
Would it not be better to make 'instant' or 'daily notification' the default option?
Thanks, Annemieke.
Old 21-08-2016, 07:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annemieke
I'm very happy that I found this forum, but I do have a technical question. As a, not exactly computer-savvy, newbie I was surprised that I did not get reactions to my post. Only later, when I happened to press on 'additional options' did I realise I could choose a notification type.
Would it not be better to make 'instant' or 'daily notification' the default option?
Thanks, Annemieke.

Hi Annemieke,

If you go to the top of the forum table, there are two options where your posts can be shown. I highlighted them in a red arrow. The User CP or New Posts. Clicking on your name can also show you all your subscirbed threads. The "New Posts' option is nice because you can see everyone's new and updated posts. I should caution, currently the forum has been glitching, so new posts haven't been showing all the time( hopefully this is temporary). Some members use Mozilla firefox or clearing their cache to help with that issue

Also, you do have the option to be immediately subscribe to the posts so they can come to your email account. That option is found in your user control options in the 'edit options' link. If you have any issues or concerns accessing certain functions, free free to send me a private message so I can further assist you..