Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 25-07-2014, 02:10 AM
A_theist

^ Just because he is eternally with God, does in no way necessitate that he is God.

The Bible is the way God intended Jesus to be purported to us.
Old 25-07-2014, 04:31 AM
L lawliett

God is all around us, to be precise god= nature/ universe.
Old 25-07-2014, 12:15 PM
Experiencer
God is a title, people redefine what they believe God to be all the time.
I was raised morman in a very religious family even though we didn't go to church that frequently, I'm now spiritual and learning more and more about metaphysics.

I believe that energy plus belief equals manifest. Anything is possible. God is absolutely real based on both traditional beliefs and based on metaphysical principles. In the traditional belief system I tested my faith there was a verse in the bible that I took as true said that if I prayed every night after a while every pray would come true, it worked for me after two months of every night, every prayer came true for the next six months until I prayed for it to be otherwise. The first time I ever prayed in public, me and my brother were lost and I saw and herd thing right afterwords that wheren't there, they lead us home. I told my friend who's into metaphysics he found a metaphyics explanation for it, I tested his theory, it had a very negative impact on me I was working for myself, it rained hevily for the next few week every time I tried to work, I almost ran out of food before I gave in and said that it was God not metaphyics. Later I prayed for something in emphathy to God and was filled with the most awesome feeling I had ever felt at the time, I thought it was his presents.

So in the traditional way his existence was proven to me but metaphyics can still rationalize all of my experiences, it may have rained heavily and I may have had all the other experiences because I had strong faith and in the formula energy plus belief equals manifest.

In the metaphysical sense God also absolutely exists. I don't know how much I actually know about metaphysics but I think it goes off these ideas: coniousness is energy, our thoughts create reality, is God not a piece of reality? If a group of people believe in something can it become real? Is God an intity that came to us or did we wonder about our place in the universe and consieve God? I believe that metaphysics would say that God is real for people who have God as a part of their reality, or it would redefine what God is to say that God is eather everything in the universe and more, or that we are God.

Believe in the dream reality that you wish to experience everything is possible, alow it to enter your life.
Old 26-07-2014, 02:53 AM
MSJOY

you are god to the extent that you know god...
Old 26-07-2014, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Does it also say he is going to stay there forever? In fact according to the Bible he will return at least once more. In any case, I'm pretty sure that the Bible does not have dominion over Jesus.

Sure you right but my point is Jesus cant be God his gods son.
Old 26-07-2014, 05:15 PM
L lawliett

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Sure you right but my point is Jesus cant be God his gods son.

How can jesus is gods son?
If someone says he is gods son does that really mean he is saying truth??
If i say i am son of god , does that make me brother of jesus. What proof do you have that he was son of jesus, other than someone or jesus himself saying that.

Dont mind my questions, this was the same way i was attacked by atheists, and i was clueless!!!!
Old 06-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by surrendersacrifice
Although many of us believe in the presence of God and know that he loves us, he is not real to us; because He is invisible. God is invisible because he is not matter, but a spirit. Spirit, like a force is invisible; yet they both exert influence on material objects. Spirit, however, is more than just a force; because spirit has life. It is therefore dynamic and creative. The ultimate Spirit is God. The life of God's Spirit is love and it is the force of love in the universe. God shares his life with us by imprinting his spirit on our heart. This enables us to unconditionally love others and show his presence to others through our expression of love. Such expressions of love include: soldiers carrying enemy combatants on their shoulder for medical care; people staying faithful to their marriage vows although their spouses have hurt and betrayed them; people going out of their way and even putting their life on the line to help those who have hurt them; people giving away everything, including their own desires, and travelling to countries that are devoid of basic sanitation and comfort, in order to bring the good news about God’s love to others. We can also experience the presence of God when we ponder on infinite sacrifice God made for us on the cross; and reenter it at the Lord’s Supper.
Spirit is matter and a form of energy/matter as well as a division of being. There is a division of being that is not matter and that is the 'self' which is consciousness/will. Air is invisible but it is also matter. The core of 'God's' being is invisible/imperceptible because there is no energy matter in it, as is the same for each one of us. The spirit part of being enables influence on energy/matter as you have already said.
Old 01-09-2014, 02:12 PM
StopTheInsanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifer76
I'm real, you're real, we're all real. We are the image of God. God is everything the bad, the good, yeah all those labels we put on our experiences here.

Sorry, I must disagree...There is NO BAD with God...Everything Created by God was good...Evil is bad... Man, in his arrogance, in refusing to believe God, created Evil with his own understanding and bad intentions, because of his love of self and the world, just as he does today...God is Good...HalleluYAH
Old 02-09-2014, 10:43 PM
Falhalterra

I see God as a concept that if you want to believe in is perfectly up to you. I prefer a more quantum physics sort of way at looking at the universe and what might have created this reality and expanded this universe. I find solace in the fact that we find ourselves special enough to create morals and yet feel completely disturbed at the destruction that we create. You don't have to be a pessimist to see that.

So no, I don't believe God is real, and that's fine with me.
Old 13-09-2014, 08:55 AM
batman12

He is real and He is one and only..