Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 03:21 AM
Master
Thanks for the resurrection, all you admins and other beloveds.

Xan

Old 02-10-2010, 03:45 AM
waywardmagpie

I'm so glad to see this forum is back up and running. I just re-made my login...

I do hope that everyone is doing well, as it's been a few since I've had the pleasure of reading writing from all of you.

Big hugs and warm wishes.

-waywardmagpie
Old 02-10-2010, 04:44 AM
StephenK

Really odd going through the old threads... it's like watching a forum being pulled back from the brink, while being reborn in the process...

It also strikes me as warmly interesting that it's Matt's backup that's relighting the way....! :^)

Old 02-10-2010, 10:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks everyone for getting things back up and running. It is like a re-birth - feel a bit strange no longer having my old posts to look at but maybe in many ways this is appropriate. Really happy to see this forum back :)
Old 02-10-2010, 11:17 AM
Mouse

Well done for getting this going again, kind of like the starting from afresh thing.
Love Mouse
Old 02-10-2010, 12:36 PM
Experiencer
Thanks for getting the site up and running again xx
Old 02-10-2010, 02:12 PM
star-child

Thanks for getting the site back!

I'm not really sure where to post this but I managed to create a new user for myself yesterday as mine wasn't recognised. I just wandered whether my user was wiped from the system? I registered with my old user name and it was accepted so I think I might have been also I was having a reading through my PM's too on my old account so it would be quite nice to see my replies.

Thanks, sophie.

Last edited by star-child : 02-10-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:16 PM
angel62

thanks for getting the site up and running guys compliment to all staff
iv missed it
blessing angel oxoxo
Old 02-10-2010, 02:40 PM
SoaringSpirit

I'm REALLY glad you're up and running again, but its so sad that so much was lost. I also had to reregister cause I wasn't a member at the time you have gone back to.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:12 PM
Administrator
Hello!!! From Heidi--Prayers, Blessings, Mantras, Good Thoughts Needed!

Hello everyone! I can't tell you how relieved I am that SF is back online. We are continually working to make sure we will have everything back to as close as normal as possible.

The latest news is that easyspace.com has told me that the issue that caused SF to crash is now be investigated by a different department. With prayers and hope, we may be able to get a backup from the company ane try to restore SF to what it was on September 18th, and if not then, perhaps some point earlier in the year, but at least it will be from 2010.

I am not certain we will be able to do this, but we can hope. I am so sorry for this devestating blow to our community, but we are a strong bunch, and we can get through this.

Please send your good thoughts, healing energies, and prayers to SF and to easyspace.com!

May Matt help guide us through this rough patch.

I am just so glad to see you all here.........
Closed Thread