Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 17-11-2017, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well one thing is for sure, it's going downhill with humanity and the planet, and something is to be expected that may happen between now and anytime soon. You have to be ignorant and blind if you're going to deny this...

Good point. What's the difference between modern day, and times past in history?
Certainly not the violence in humanity. Nothing has changed there.
Rather, something people like Einstein, Feynman, and Oppenheimer were involved with.
Which takes things to the global level. Today after all, thanks to technologies, humanity is the global community.

But, Busby ought to consider some things.

Humanity is not primary. Nor the material world residing in space/time.
Nor is it of any consequence or import that some imagined humanity know or not if the time of the end is happening.

First of all, this is the 21st century wherein all of humanity have had the Good News declared to them. The Almighty can be trusted for this.
Secondly, Science again, also, and it's conclusions are widely known. So no one really has an excuse there either regarding willful ignorance.
Not when it's findings and conclusions are liberally declared in modern media.

Prophecy validates also that a program is running, of sorts, and no one should think that it will be denied. Divine prophecy transcends space/time.

Revelation 16:9
"And they were seared by the intense heat..."
16:11
"And they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds."

Here is the example of humanity bringing upon itself what has been prophesied from thousands of years ago.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 18-11-2017, 01:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Prophecy validates also that a program is running, of sorts, and no one should think that it will be denied. Divine prophecy transcends space/time.

and yet god said 'if you will simply turn away from your evil ways, I will withhold even what must be'.

but noone wants to compare thinking that things MUST BE a certain way and the order of things CANNOT CHANGE to an 'evil way' so I guess we are stuck with what must be. shrugs
Old 19-11-2017, 03:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
But, Busby ought to consider some things.

Humanity is not primary. Nor the material world residing in space/time.
Nor is it of any consequence or import that some imagined humanity know or not if the time of the end is happening.

First of all, this is the 21st century wherein all of humanity have had the Good News declared to them. The Almighty can be trusted for this.
Secondly, Science again, also, and it's conclusions are widely known. So no one really has an excuse there either regarding willful ignorance.
Not when it's findings and conclusions are liberally declared in modern media.

Revelation 16:9
"And they were seared by the intense heat..."
16:11
"And they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds."

Here is the example of humanity bringing upon itself what has been prophesied from thousands of years ago.

I'm not quite sure if humanity has had the Good News declared to them. Should this 'good news' be the Bible and its contents then I'm afraid lots of us Earth people wouldn't agree.

Nor am I sure about the conclusions you say have been reached (until now) by science. A little help would be appreciated here.

Should a prophecy programm be running (true to plan perhaps but maybe somewhat late) then it in itself is sufficient proof to show how any chance of human personal responsibility is just dust in the wind.

If it be so that it is of no consequence or import to the human race that 'the end of time' takes (is taking) place then that's just further proof that we are looked upon as objects of derision. Just as it was during the generations who lived up until 'the flood'. (A time and energy-wasting event as it led to no improvement (Obviously)). Should have been planned better. A question of logistics really.
Old 19-11-2017, 04:46 PM
boshy b. good

ARE We At End Time

People Forget to like true. That mixes things up. Is all. So should "we" wori anymore, I'm afraid not

Last edited by boshy b. good : 19-11-2017 at 05:59 PM.
Old 20-11-2017, 12:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I'm not quite sure if humanity has had the Good News declared to them.

As stated. Willful ignorance.

Quote:
Nor am I sure about the conclusions you say have been reached (until now) by science. A little help would be appreciated here.

I am. This is the 21st century. Nearly 100 years since Einstein.
And many a missionary have gone out. Even atheist communist countries have heard the Gospel.
And in the age of satellite transmission.

Quote:
Should a prophecy programm be running (true to plan perhaps but maybe somewhat late) then it in itself is sufficient proof to show how any chance of human personal responsibility is just dust in the wind.

The issue of predestination, neglected even smong Christians, is an issue. I expect involving things of eternal consequence and actions.
Apart from time, and this temporary organic journey and manifestation.

Quote:
f it be so that it is of no consequence or import to the human race that 'the end of time' takes (is taking) place then that's just further proof that we are looked upon as objects of derision.

When I say humanity is not primal, I speak of our true and actual personage, and situation, apart from the Matrix.
This involving the eternal, the spiritual, and angelic.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-11-2017, 09:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
This world is beginning to worry me! The shootings, the disasters, and people on the internet cannot be happy and always complain and not to mention, are downright mean to others. I don't know what to say but I really don't see mankind being around for another 100 or so years, at the rate we're going. It's getting really bad. First of all, when I was around on the internet, back in my childhood and teenage years, the complaining was never this bad! I mean people still complained but they were more grateful. Nowadays websites like IMDb and IGN are filled with nothing but hate! Then we had a shooting Las Vegas and it was a 62 year old man! That last time an old man shot someone, was like 37 years ago in 1980; it was John Lennon. Anyways, I'm aware that there are multiple timelines and parallel realities and I hope when I reincarnate, I choose a different timeline and not the same one as 1988A-now, I hope 1988B and beyond isn't as bad as this. I remember in Back To The Future Part 2, they showed us a decent future. Too bad the actual future turned out to be not that great! Anyways, what are your thoughts on this?

Hi Blake. I imagine that humans are always living in the 'end times' no matter what the year, what events take place, what natural disasters occur. For me I believe in thinking this way, I can look at all that happens in the world around me and have compassion for the human experience and the state of human existence. If I conduct myself like I have a lot of time to make things right as as a flawed person, then I might not make changes to be a better person. So I just say now is the end times and don't delude myself into thinking it will happen after I'm dead and gone, because there is a chance I would be wrong. I've got to make positive changes now.
Old 21-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
This world is beginning to worry me! The shootings, the disasters, and people on the internet cannot be happy and always complain and not to mention, are downright mean to others. I don't know what to say but I really don't see mankind being around for another 100 or so years, at the rate we're going. It's getting really bad. First of all, when I was around on the internet, back in my childhood and teenage years, the complaining was never this bad! I mean people still complained but they were more grateful. Nowadays websites like IMDb and IGN are filled with nothing but hate! Then we had a shooting Las Vegas and it was a 62 year old man! That last time an old man shot someone, was like 37 years ago in 1980; it was John Lennon. Anyways, I'm aware that there are multiple timelines and parallel realities and I hope when I reincarnate, I choose a different timeline and not the same one as 1988A-now, I hope 1988B and beyond isn't as bad as this. I remember in Back To The Future Part 2, they showed us a decent future. Too bad the actual future turned out to be not that great! Anyways, what are your thoughts on this?

You and I live in different worlds. In my case, from my vantage point I see mostly good things, good people, good intentions. It's true to say that those around me whether family, friends or neighbours are happy - or at least not unhappy. When I go down to the shops those people I see on the way down and back up if known or unknown always say 'Good Morning' or Hello. I'm always ready to help or to be helped, it's like that in my world.
We have a saying in my country that goes something like this - the way you shout in the mountains you'll hear as the value of your own echo.

I'm surprised to hear that there are multiple timelines and parallel realities - maybe you could tell us about them at some time.

You never know - maybe when you reincarnate you'll come back as a bearded Muslim fighting for your beliefs.

You can't tell can you. So better luck next time. It's up to you.
Old 21-11-2017, 02:58 PM
boshy b. good

It's all bread and mayonaise as what about happens outty outty our control, "is
making sense". Bread and mayonaise more like what's on the table we all deliciously
eat right". That makes up the Trusted to be us, i think. Hopefully that builds sense.

We relax with the messy hair life or and whatever for ours is be accepted to Get messy too.

So far faith is the above has been and is and be nothing to wori about because
final book the apo is very directory imagination "and stuff only differs from that
relevance for the better." Ya heard.

Emanuel : you are lighter.

Last edited by boshy b. good : 21-11-2017 at 06:30 PM.
Old 22-11-2017, 04:39 PM
boshy b. good

However, we got our encourages.

Emanuel : your reply # 18 de scared people, they better recognize.

boshy : like a what.

Emanuel : like an perdue.

boshy : thanks to us all pitching in.

Emanuel : accepteds.
Old 24-11-2017, 01:54 PM
Master
Yes, we are living in the end of times, but it's going to take a hell of a long time before the end of times actually ends...and things will only get worse.

It's not about global events...we've had those...wars...the great depression...but even during such destruction, it helped bring people together through all the calamity and hardship...human nature was a bit different back then.

Now, if such a global recession/depression occurred, it would be 'every man for themselves' because the whole spirit of 'community' no longer exists. There's a lot more mistrust of our fellow man....and a lot more downright disregard for human welfare and the sanctity of life, but I guess that will happen when the planet has close on 8 billion people.

Respect and basic common courtesy has fallen by the wayside and there's definitely a lack of morals and ethical standards. People have become so selfish, they don't care who they hurt or inconvenience to get what they want, with the whole 'you snooze, you lose' mentality. Humankind is in a constant competition for basic amenities and resources and mother earth, Gaia is the unwilling victim in this and is retaliating with wild weather patterns all over the globe.

Sure, we've had wars...bad times...but now, everybody is at war with their neighbour...wars have become decentralised into urban geurilla ghettos.

As for the internet, it is totally disgusting to see the 'true nature' of humankind when the 'evil twins' of anonymity and entitlement are involved and sure, we may hear 'human interest stories' but they tend only to serve those who say "look, there IS some good still left in the world if you are prepared to run the whole minefield of human stupidity to find it".

This is only the START though...and it's winding down with entropic speed...the closer we get to 'doomsday' the faster and faster the cycle will spin until there's one straw that breaks the proverbial camel's back...and whether we end up destroying ourselves...whether there's another flood or ice-age...whether Jesus or Kalki comes and puts things right...whether we get blown up by 'Planet X' or a rogue meteorite...only time...and a lot of it...will tell.

It's called...KALI YUGA.