Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 25-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Master
Guthro - I loved your "Thanks-Living". Such a beautiful sentiment!

So much to appreciate and be in gratitude being in relationship with an amazing man Deidre :)

Today I'm thankful for friends who just call to say they care. <3
Old 25-07-2017, 10:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Guthro - I loved your "Thanks-Living". Such a beautiful sentiment!

So much to appreciate and be in gratitude being in relationship with an amazing man Deidre :)

Today I'm thankful for friends who just call to say they care. <3

CrystalSong,

...that sentiment just seemed to be the perfect way to resonate the meaning of gratitude.

....just as any composition by these artists causes me to understand why:

Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8BtyzTTS2o

Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1vq1VK-DBI

Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha6S5O5PXoU&t=20s

Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLXuHE1JoVE

Reference: Appalachian Sunrise https://g.co/kgs/8wuqsg
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 26-07-2017, 04:33 PM
Pathfinder

I am grateful for mother nature arranging a surprise meal for two; perfectly red and sweet wild strawberries, delicious blueberries and juicy cloudberries. Warm weather and swans were a nice addition to that also. I hope these moments wouldn't become extinct in the future...
Old 26-07-2017, 04:49 PM
Master
Such wonderful links guthrio - they really 'right the spot!'

Cloadberries?! and Swans?!?! Oh you lucky person DoublyVenomous!

Today I'm grateful for the chill in the air and the smell of rain - such perfection in these summer storms!
Old 26-07-2017, 05:59 PM
Badcopyinc

David Gussin for inventing the everything bagel. genius!

David Gussin of Queens says he invented the "everything" bagel sometime around 1980, when, in a stroke of inspiration, he married poppy seeds with sesame seeds, salt, onion and more.
Old 27-07-2017, 11:34 AM
Pathfinder

Today I find myself grateful for being so very sensitive that it saves me from being bitten by a sneaky little black tick. The possibility of getting one of those tick-carried diseases is anything but alluring.

I'm also grateful for noticing CrystalSong's recent posts. Gonna agree with you on those little things about summer storms!
Old 27-07-2017, 12:43 PM
Guide

Thanks for heatlh, life, creation, angels!
Old 27-07-2017, 04:18 PM
Master
Bagels!!! :)

Glad you avoided that tick! Ick!

Health, Life, Creation and Angels indeed! So much there to be thankful for :)

Today I'm thankful for one of the adult Play Groups I go to called Ferocity Group. We explored the extreme power in being fiercely open hearted to love- both giving and receiving. The evening was down right magical and deeply soul filling, several hours spent with hardly any words and no one wanting to stop hugging and holding one another.
The Angels and Guides kept whispering to me "It's this easy."
Old 27-07-2017, 07:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Bunny grateful

I am grateful for my sister. Its her birthday today.
Grateful for movies. They provide an escape and entertainment to sometimes distract even if its for a little bit.
Grateful for Martin my co-worker. Brought me chocolates and made my day. sometimes its a small thing. ;)
Old 29-07-2017, 04:25 AM
Pathfinder

Today I'm grateful for feeling good, despite waking up into juggling whether the world should have deeper rainbows or should I use more black and white with lining of grey...