Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-10-2018, 07:53 PM
Master
Any thoughts on reading Akashic Records ?

For some reason, I have an interest in learning more about the Akashic Records and am wondering if anyone here has any thoughts on this subject.

The subject has come up during my Edgar Cayce readings. I had company last night from our yoga ashram and he wondered aloud what it would be like to converse with the real Jesus or the real Buddha. That naturally led to a discussion of the Akashic Records, which doesn't facilitate "conversations" of this nature but reportedly allows one to "see" what happened via the Cosmic mind. I've been practicing "conscious sleep" for years now and can still the mind fairly consistently. Hence, this also leads to interest in the Cosmic Mind that manifests when the little separatist ego-mind is transcended. Everything is pointing to interest in the Akashic Records which I've avoided in the past as I am understandably wary of powers, clairvoyance, and "mind candy" distractions.

If something comes of this, it will be interesting. If nothing comes of this, that is fine too. This is not a pressing urge but, since it's coming up, I figured that I would reach out and see what others have to offer on this subject.

Rudolf Steiner reportedly is a psychic who was able to enter the spirit realms at will and check out the Akashic Records. He does not, however, document the "HOW" as he considers it inappropriate to reveal that at this time. I just came back from the Rudolf Steiner bookstore in Manhattan (NYC) and there is virtually nothing substantive on the HOW related to this subject. He does however point to purity of mind and selflessness as requirements for being able to do this . Cayce says the same thing.

Thanks in advance for any input on this subject.
Old 29-10-2018, 11:33 AM
Master
At the Rudolf Steiner bookstore, I purchased the book "Knowledge of the Higher Worlds: How is it Achieved?" I spent a lot of time scanning the book before purchasing it and it seems very consistent with my own meditative insights relevant to this subject.

Of course, he does not divulge HOW to read the Akashic records (He says that explicitly in another book.) but points out the way to discover this for one's self. The beginning of the book (I just started reading it.) confirms what I had thought and hence is validating in a very positive way especially from one who is known to have been an adept in this area. I plan to attend one of their meditation groups this coming Tuesday.

Steiner's comments remind me of my own spiritual mentor's words years ago. "You're an experienced meditator. Meditate and all will be revealed." So it is.
Old 30-10-2018, 11:10 AM
Master
The interest in the akashic records came suddenly and, just as suddenly, subsided when an inner question arose: "What would you want to see if you had access to the Akashic Records?" I could think of nothing in response but to just stay in the present and address whatever manifests in each and every moment.